Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild

Back to Guilds

A healthy and dedicated Kingdom Hearts Guild. Celebrating 4 great years! 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Oathkeeper, Disney 

Reply Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild
Sora's Parents..... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

koriyu the river rat

4,975 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:16 pm
After KH1

Sora's mom:Kairi were is Sora?

Kairi:Fighting evil creatures with a giant key and traveling to other worlds with a talking duck and a retarded dog.

Sora's mom:......OK.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:03 am
koriyu the river rat
After KH1

Kairi:Fighting evil creatures with a giant key and traveling to other worlds with a talking duck and a retarded dog.

xd So true...  

The Kraken
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

xXSakuraxYamiXx

Beloved Friend

6,200 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:05 am
larxene 12
hm.. Maybe he leaves the home a lot so they don't notice? But that is a good question. I wonder what they look like..

User Image
that would be spooky if they where hiz real parents... but it dose add up stare  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:01 pm
sora's parents...or anyone's parents are not important can you seriously say it would matter or not if they appeared...it would make the story more complicated...and kingdom hearts is about the bond between friends not... theres no need for parents  

LOLIROMANCE

supersodaberry

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:09 pm
The Kraken
koriyu the river rat
After KH1

xd So true...

Rofl XD

I kinda... forgot about the mom (or any parents)... only about... a few minutes after her one line she had in the game. and at first, i thought they lived on that island.... XD until the boats mystery was completed when they "went home". (i feel pathetic that i thought that.) so yeah. I never really thought about the parents.

Also, roxas lives in a house or apartment (not sure which...) when he's in twilight town.... does he live by himself, or with a "fake" mom and dad? we'll never know.... ninja

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:12 pm
I've wondered that too,but who cares about Sora's parents anyway... XD  

CREATUUURE FEATUUURE

Bloody Ocean Romantic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 1:32 am
And on top of that, right after the whole heartless incident on Destiny Island became an issue with Sora, his mother called him down for dinner...  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 1:25 pm
Spoilers below! Just to be on the safe side.

Sora's the only one we know for certain had parents, although I would assume Riku did as well. Kairi came from another world, so she would have been adopted by someone on the islands most likely.

In the first game Destiny Island was lost to darkness, so there was no one around to wonder about where the kids had gone. Kairi would have come home just about the time Destiny Island got pulled from darkness at the end of KH1, so she wouldn't have had to make any excuse for herself. In between games everyone forgot about Sora, although who knows what they thought had happened to Riku. Even Kairi seemed a little fuzzy on that. I'm basing this off KH2 because I haven't played COM.

After Kairi remembered Sora, I would think everyone else did too, but about that time Axel came to try and kidnap Kairi and she left the islands, so she wouldn't have been around to explain it to anyone.

The really hard explination would have come after they all came home at the end of KH2. I think being able to wave a keyblade around would have helped validate their story just a little. The game didn't really need to show that though. What was important for the story was that they all got home together.

Sorry for the really long opinion. I'm putting off studying for a final and this was a good excuse. Hope it didn't bore anyone.

Isabeau25

Ichigo Kunisaki82

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:33 pm
Sora's parents must have been really cool  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 3:53 pm
xXSakuraxYamiXx
larxene 12
hm.. Maybe he leaves the home a lot so they don't notice? But that is a good question. I wonder what they look like..

User Image
that would be spooky if they where hiz real parents... but it dose add up stare

ROFLMFAO. rofl U picked the right combo to be his "maybe parents". It really does add up. lol. eek That really would be spooky if they were. lol.  

Catra Monicho

Katteh-Kat

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 10:03 pm
sora parents must be super cool to let him just go off like that but then again he didn't need there permition and i always wondered what happened to them when the island disappeared?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:07 am
I do wonder about the parents but I wouldn't really care for a scene about them in the next game.
They probably mourned the lost and moved on. They wouldn't tie into the next game really well.  

lupetheloopylupe

Azure_Flame_Goddess

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:58 am
I thought it was so weird that they don't show what happened to everyone else who lived on Destiny Islands. I guess parents just don't matter to heroes. lol!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:54 pm
ya...i forgot about the parents too..then again Kairi WOULD say something about it...unless she forgot him like in KH2 sweatdrop  

Gamer D

Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces