Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild

Back to Guilds

A healthy and dedicated Kingdom Hearts Guild. Celebrating 4 great years! 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Oathkeeper, Disney 

Reply Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild
Sora's Parents..... Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sauma

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 7:28 pm
What must Sora's parents be thinking right now? Their son just suddenly disappeared from the Island for a year. They haven't seen or heard from him at all. They should show Sora's reunion with his parents in KH3.....  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:23 am
I think thats uneccesary.
KH have focused much of their story on friendship and not familiy.
It would be too weird if he should start fighting cause he wants to see mommy.
And especially since KH3 is taking place after KH2, which means he have become more grown up and independent.

Im sure his parents miss him, but I didnt give it a single thought about that during the time I played KH1, KH2 & COM  

Mogcaiz

ChibiViola

Hilarious Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 6:54 am
You know, I forgot all about his parents about...Couple hours into the first game... XD;  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:50 am
I forgot about them as well.

**Spoiler**

But, Sora and Co. reunited on the islands at the end of KH2. So one may imply that he's visted his parents.  

jamesilluminare

idkisdk

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:23 pm
that's what i was thinking about in the first game, but near the end, i saw why the game didn't say much about it.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:50 pm
But don't you think that he's now back on the Island, he'd at least want to say "hi!"  

Sauma

Kit-fallen

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:52 pm
i was wondering about that as soon as i realized there were no adults on the island. "where are their parents..?" i thought all the kids lived all together like a family or something until they talked about going home for the night.

they didn't give much thought about their parents when they first talked about building a raft, and it's possible it never crossed their minds throughout their adventures.

i'm sure though, since in CoM everyone with ties to Sora forgot about him, his parents briefly forgot they'd ever had a son.

personally, i'm wondering what Kairi told Riku and Sora's parents (and her own) when she suddenly reappeared after being gone so long. i doubt they believed her about crazy magic blades shaped like keys and shadowy monsters called heartless.

maybe they issued an amber alert for the boys, describing the kidnappers as "a tall dark skinned male with black hair styled in dogears and a large nose, a very pale short fellow with a fondness for wearing a yellow duck beak, and a male with tanned skin and long silvery hair"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 8:42 pm
I remembered I wondered about that at the beginning of the first game.

I remember hearing Sora's mother's voice calling him for dinner.
Meaning he does actually have a Mother.

But honestly.
I forgot all about them later. >.>

Shadow_Arrow

[T]wilight

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 3:30 pm
Like everyone, I forgot about Sora's parents too. XD  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 3:59 pm
idkisdk
that's what i was thinking about in the first game, but near the end, i saw why the game didn't say much about it.
I think it would have been an uncessary part of the story and if they added it they would have to change major parts of the story or else there would be holes like in swiss cheese  

XXtremeKid

TierraNova

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 1:37 pm
i was wondering about that when i finished the game. ah well...They are insignificant anyway.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 4:41 pm
huh. maybe they just don't care. xd  

Fuujin-chan

Sparkly Gekko

8,000 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

RiotxTori

4,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:00 pm
does anyone really care what happened to them?{soras parents}... haha  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 6:44 am
I, personally, think that they either died at the start of the first game or are on some other desolate world.
Besides, Sora doesn't seem to care at all.  

7r1gg3r_h499y

ichi ichi paradise love!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:46 am
man..i never thought about his parents.Now i feel kind of bad. sweatdrop  
Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items