Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild

Back to Guilds

A healthy and dedicated Kingdom Hearts Guild. Celebrating 4 great years! 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Oathkeeper, Disney 

Reply Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild
Sora's Parents..... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tetrasmaster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:59 pm
I've made the conclusion that he and Riku and perhaps the others, don't care about their parents at all.

Quote:
Riku: We may never see our parents again...

After that, the parents are NEVER mentioned. Also, Kairi, Sora and Riku were all willing to travel to new worlds without consent from their parents, or worries about them. :/

In KH2, MAYBE they reunited with their parents. Maybe the game never showed that, because they deemed the parents irrelevant?
If so, they should of never mentioned the parents in the first place. XD

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 7:46 am
Sauma
What must Sora's parents be thinking right now? Their son just suddenly disappeared from the Island for a year. They haven't seen or heard from him at all. They should show Sora's reunion with his parents in KH3.....
no, i think that would be lame and ruin the whole story line.  

never_giving_up

lionboy190

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 9:09 am
wat if........soras parents r the evil key blade weilders in the kh3!!!!!! surprised eek eek eek eek  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 7:03 am
maybe they forgot about him the same way Selphie did somehow, anyone think of that?  

Takaho

Snarkeh

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 9:18 am
I think it's better off that they hardly mention the parents. >.> It's not very intresting, either.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 2:25 pm
I remembered I wondered about that at the beginning of the first game.

I remember hearing Sora's mother's voice calling him for dinner.

i thought that they would show his mother in kh2, since soffie made it off the island( so what about the others. like wakka and tidus)  

pinkminastarr

ll.Hoshiko.ll

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:40 pm
I think that in KH1, when you played on Destiny Islands (before getting the KeyBlade) and there was a storm, Sora sneaked out of his house and a woman yelled "Sora, dinner!" XD... I think that was her mother O:

Ah! Pinkminastarr already said this XD sorry.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 5:55 pm
xd that is a funny thought....never really thought about it.....  

Akuseru_Axel

ChocoEmerald

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 10:06 am
Takaho
maybe they forgot about him the same way Selphie did somehow, anyone think of that?

but if they forgot about him completely then...wouldn't they try to have another baby? O_O wouldn't they just feel some type of emptiness like kairi and suspect something?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 6:16 pm
Who knows?  

saibloodrose

Leafy_Emerald

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 12:49 pm
Maybe Sora's parents went on their second honymoon for a year?
(o A o);;  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:38 pm
I forgot Sora's parents once I was in the game, too.  

pink_hchan

Becka Minato

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 5:22 pm
The woman who called for Sora when he snuck out in KH1 I thought was his mother. Its strange, they dont mention Sora's parents at all for the whole rest of the game, of in KH2. I mean, you think Sora would miss them or something, but I guess not. Anyway, I didn't really care much, I was having to much fun killing heartless. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 8:25 am
I wondered that myself... but then I just let it go, deciding that maybe all of them are just bad a** enough for their parents to be used to them disappearing. xp  

Seira Relur

Parabataiu

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:09 pm
No one hardly ever says anything about their parents in games and series and movies.  
Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff