Submit

Joselle`Stark

Familiar Bloodsucker

10,025 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 4:19 pm
The hymen does NOT grow back. The hymen is LEFTOVER tissue from fetal organ development (ie the development of the v****a). It cannot and will not grow back, no matter what.

As for piercings, those are, in all actuality, WOUNDS. They heal. The breaking or deterioration of the hymen is NOT a wound. It is the deterioration of tissue, simple as that.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 5:48 pm
@__@  

phantommangagirl

S. Shark

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 6:09 pm
Joselle`Stark
The hymen does NOT grow back. The hymen is LEFTOVER tissue from fetal organ development (ie the development of the v****a). It cannot and will not grow back, no matter what.

As for piercings, those are, in all actuality, WOUNDS. They heal. The breaking or deterioration of the hymen is NOT a wound. It is the deterioration of tissue, simple as that.
It can stretch a lot or only paritally break, though. Maybe women mistake the two? D:  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 7:46 pm
sybex Shark
Joselle`Stark

It can stretch a lot or only paritally break, though. Maybe women mistake the two? D:

That mistake is quite possible -- hell, some women know so little about their anatomy that they think urine comes out of the v****a.  

Joselle`Stark

Familiar Bloodsucker

10,025 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Generous 100

PersephoneMediocris

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 2:27 pm
Joselle`Stark

Are you sure? Because I can swear on the fact that that's what my health teacher said (and no, not the same one who tried to convince the class sex outside of marriage was illegal, I'm talking about a decent one) when someone asked about it.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 2:44 pm
PersephoneMediocris
Joselle`Stark

Are you sure? Because I can swear on the fact that that's what my health teacher said (and no, not the same one who tried to convince the class sex outside of marriage was illegal, I'm talking about a decent one) when someone asked about it.

Yes, I'm sure. Try the boards on http://www.scarleteen.com if you'd like a second opinion.  

Joselle`Stark

Familiar Bloodsucker

10,025 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Generous 100

phantommangagirl

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:02 am
I repeat:

@__@  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 6:37 am
You can have cosmetic surgery to give you a hymen again, can't you?

I did hear about it growing back, although it does seem unlikely. We were never told about it at school though.  

Fran Salaska

Pro-Choice Gaians

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces