Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

S. Shark

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:16 pm
PersephoneMediocris
Trite~Elegy
Oh but the true preggers fairy would make the 'good white little ex-virgin christain' not pregnant anymore and give back her hymen.
because again, it's the "My abortion is the only one justified" ideology, and the "only girls who are virgins are worthy" thinking.
cause if a girl likes sex - she's defective, dirty and so on. razz

Actually most Christians believe that a girl who had never had sex but got raped would be a virgin. God grants rape victems (and even girls who just made one mistake and were really upset about it) virginity. It's like how if you give your TV away your insurance won't buy you a new one, but if someone steals it from you, you get a new one. It's even supported by how if you don't have sex for like 10 years your hymen can come back.
Yeah, that's what she's saying. The preggers fairy would give the virgin her "TV" back.

O_o It can come back? Weird. It probably wouldn't though, would it? I mean, it can be broken just by riding a bike or horseback riding...

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:54 pm
NO, it doesn't come back! Sheesh.

It was a joke. Or a bit of creepy misinformation.  

PhaedraMcSpiffy

LadyDarcia

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 3:55 pm
PhaedraMcSpiffy

Or a pathetic attempt by the Church to look like they care about rape victims.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 4:40 pm
PhaedraMcSpiffy

Bwah? "It's even supported by how if you don't have sex for like 10 years your hymen can come back" does not sound like a joke. Not accepted by the scientific community at large, buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut...

You're all just trying to confuse me, aren't you?! crying

S. Shark

Mera Hei

Timid Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:04 pm
sybex Shark
PhaedraMcSpiffy

Bwah? "It's even supported by how if you don't have sex for like 10 years your hymen can come back" does not sound like a joke. Not accepted by the scientific community at large, buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut...

I'm lost, too. neutral  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 8:03 pm
Um...am I the only one who thinks this comic is mean?  

phantommangagirl

LemurOverlord

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 10:47 pm
Its truth though.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 4:49 pm
Oxymoronic Username
sybex Shark
PhaedraMcSpiffy

I'm lost, too. neutral

It can actually happen, though it's rare. I know a girl who it happened to and in middle school health someone asked about it and the teacher said if it wasn't torn to badly it can grow back, but it doesn't happen most of the time. It's kind of like how if you get your ears pierced and don't wear earrings they can close up again.  

PersephoneMediocris

S. Shark

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 5:39 pm
phantommangagirl
No. I think it's mean. I think dead baby jokes are mean. I think South Park is mean. I also think all three are quite amusing. =D

PersephoneMediocris:
Not quite, since ear piercings usually close up if you don't put earrings in them, while a hymen regrowing is rare. Probably because the ear is skin and cartlidge, while the hymen is a thin membrane.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 6:16 pm
Wait a minute, why isn't the preggers fairy pregnant?  

Half Baked SF

PhaedraMcSpiffy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 6:37 pm
sybex Shark
phantommangagirl
No. I think it's mean. I think dead baby jokes are mean. I think South Park is mean. I also think all three are quite amusing. =D

PersephoneMediocris:
Not quite, since ear piercings usually close up if you don't put earrings in them, while a hymen regrowing is rare. Probably because the ear is skin and cartlidge, while the hymen is a thin membrane.

Thanks for clearing that up.

I've never heard of a hymen closing back up. It must be extremely rare. And it'd really piss me off to have to get rid of it twice!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 6:55 pm
PhaedraMcSpiffy

I've never heard of a hymen closing back up. It must be extremely rare. And it'd really piss me off to have to get rid of it twice!
xd  

S. Shark

PersephoneMediocris

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 7:11 pm
PhaedraMcSpiffy
sybex Shark
phantommangagirl

PersephoneMediocris:

Well you have to not have sex for several years and I'd say 90% of people aren't going to give up sex for that long after they've tried it. Unless you have sex only a few times and then give it up for a while, you don't have to worry about that happening to you. It's not rare because the body doesn't normally do it, it's rare because next to no one gives up sex for that long. The main time this happens if a girl who was raped when she was young discovering it grew back when she has consensual sex years later.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 7:41 pm
PersephoneMediocris
PhaedraMcSpiffy
sybex Shark
phantommangagirl

PersephoneMediocris:

Well you have to not have sex for several years and I'd say 90% of people aren't going to give up sex for that long after they've tried it. Unless you have sex only a few times and then give it up for a while, you don't have to worry about that happening to you. It's not rare because the body doesn't normally do it, it's rare because next to no one gives up sex for that long. The main time this happens if a girl who was raped when she was young discovering it grew back when she has consensual sex years later.

Ah.

Although I suppose it could happen to adults/teens who had terrible sex once and then stopped having it for years afterwards.

OR it could just be that the hymen hasn't grown back and the pain is just from not being used to sex? I dunno. Just a thought.  

PhaedraMcSpiffy

PersephoneMediocris

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 9:11 am
PhaedraMcSpiffy
PersephoneMediocris
PhaedraMcSpiffy
sybex Shark
phantommangagirl

PersephoneMediocris:

Ah.

Although I suppose it could happen to adults/teens who had terrible sex once and then stopped having it for years afterwards.

OR it could just be that the hymen hasn't grown back and the pain is just from not being used to sex? I dunno. Just a thought.
That happens too, much more often than the hymen growing back. That only takes three or four years, while the hymen growing back takes longer.  
Pro-Choice Gaians

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff