Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 30: The S.S. More Powerful than Superman, Batman, Spiderman, and the Incredible Hulk Put Together
Subforum Rules

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I have read and understand this subforum's rules.
  Yes.
View Results

Ms_Briefs

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 1:58 am
Okay, people. Here's the rules for this place (duh). I've decided to post a whole new thread on them, because, like the American Constitution, it'll leave us room for add-ons and changes. I'll even leave it open for ya'll to suggest things. Alls I ask is that you familiarize yourself with 'em and follow them as well as you can. It's not rocket science. It's just common sense. Thanks. smile

Da Rules

1. FOLLOW GAIA'S TOS and RULES AND GUIDELINES. This is the basic stuff you need to know (and agreed to upon joining this site) and it never hurts to have it up there.

2. NO SPAMMING. I swear, I do hate spam. If you're unsure about a topic, don't post it. Plain and simple. If you still do it, be prepared to have the topics deleted. I don't like to waste my time searching for another forum to move it to. But, it all depends. Just be sure that it pertains to this forum.

3. NO FLAMING It's a common courtesy. I just don't like people being mean for no valid reason. Be nice, people. Or TRY, at least.

4. NO BEGGING That's annoying and a waste of time. This forum is not for begging. If you need/want/questing for something, find the subforum that caters to that. Doing that here is unacceptable.

5. NO TROLLING Just as with flaming, I find this to be a stupid and annoying thing. People, if you're bored, find something else more productive to do with your time. I don't want to see that here.

6. KEEP IT CLEAN Remember that whatever you post in here, someone young will see it. I'm not going to censor ya'll TOO much. There are many artistic pieces/stories that I feel deserve to be admired. But if it's just something drawn from immaturity for immature reasons, I"m going to delete it. By this I mean anything that was done for the sheer fact of "Haha. she/he's naked."
Again, if you're forced to do things for that reason, find something else more productive to do with your time.

7. NO BLOGS/JOURNALS These don't count as written works. Unless it's a well written autobiography, I don't want to see it in here. I only want orignal stuff here. Hearing about your every day activities, or why you hate someone isn't worth my reading time.

8. RESERVED FOR FUTURE RULES

*Any user who breaks these rules will be warned ONCE. A second offense results in you getting banned. NO EXCEPTIONS.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 1:59 am
Reserved  

Ms_Briefs

Ms_Briefs

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 2:00 am
Reserved  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 2:01 am
Reserved  

Ms_Briefs

Ms_Briefs

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 2:02 am
Reserved  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 4:16 pm
reserved  

ttina

zb0i

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 4:19 pm
kool avi!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 6:32 pm
I understand the rules.  

zach the drummer

shadowlord Wolfie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:09 am
In the shadows i was born
*Bows*
I understand and shall comply with your rules M'lady
And on your plain i shall reap the souls!!

30: The S.S. More Powerful than Superman, Batman, Spiderman, and the Incredible Hulk Put Together

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games