[prp] Johar and Notte Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 12:38 am
(( =3 dont post here unless your me or Taka ))

Johar walked along the rivers banks, as she was starting to explore the land around her. she was of pure white, with the exception of a light pink muzzle, and light golden hoofs. as she walked he long white mane flowed behind her with an elegance of its own. stopping where she was, she lowered her head to get a drink. testign the water first with her pink muzzle, she then started to drink.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 7:17 am

The young stallion that was Notte Rache has found the Land of soquili quite enchanting. With his wings folded neatly and firmly behind him, he has taken to explore the nearby hills and forests, refusing to fly above. Instead his hooves has led him to the natural beauty on the earth, quite different than if you were to merely view it from the sky.
However he has yet to still meet more of his bethrens, the kind that roam the lands known as Soquili. Neither has he met the two leggeds, he is quite undecided if he should roam nearer to the villages.
However now he neared the river, bright and strong along the lush fields. As he lowered his head to take a quenching drink, he spotted a mare across, her white coat reflecting the sun. For a moment he paused, her likeness a memory in his mind, then it was gone. Notte blinked, absently drinking before lifting his head and giving a friendly call, "hullo there!"
It was the first of the times he has greeted his kind on his own.

Takakun

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 10:24 am
Johar lifted her head kind of quick as she had not been expecting to suddenly hear a hello. she looked about to see who said it and then saw the wind stallion across from her. this was the first time she had ever met a wind so she was a bit surprised by this, but made a responce. " hi there, a fine day this is. iam Johar, and you are?" giving a soft smile , and thought that this stallion might be nice from the friendly call.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 12:12 am
The mare seemed pleasant enough, she looked as if she was startled by his presence, and he felt immediately remorse, "Forgive me, I should not have come so suddenly..."
He wondered if he should leave, but noticed she has given a name.....Johar....
Notte stopped and pawed slightly at the grass with his front hoof, "Rache...Notte Rache, I'm a new wanderer to these lands. And yes...it is a fine day...."
The sun was bright with partial clouds, a good day to fly. His wings quivered with anticipation.

Takakun

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 1:38 am
Johar gave a soft smile as he did not leave when he noticed she had been a bit startled by seeing his wings. " im sorry if i appeared startled, it just i never met one with wings before. its a pleasure to meet you Rache Notte. i myself am new to these lands also." she looked at the sky a moment and saw it was a nice clear day.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:36 pm
He noticed with a grin that she has somewhat turned his name around......Notte Rache into Rache Notte...? It was rather amusing, though by no fault of her own. That moment of amuse kept his spirits high and he felt much bolder, venturing to ask, "if it'll please you, perhaps you'll wish to accompany me for a brisk run through the fields?The clear pleasant day will be quite wonderful in which to feel the sun on their backs and the wind in their mane. It was no substitute for flying, but it was close enough.

Takakun

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:12 am
Johar did not realize she had gotten his name switched around but if she had, she would have felt even more foolish that earlyer. " sure that sounds good, if you donn't mind me taking you up on the offer." she felt more at ease as it seemed Notte was in a pleasent mood, and being friendly enough.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:17 am
Notte gave her a gentle nod as he passed, setting off at a brisk trot, wondering how fast he should go. He was not sure of the running prowess of land soquilis.....but surely they would be....slightly faster? At flight, he could easily overtake a runner, but at land....hmm, a perplexing question. He would hate to have run off and then found that the lovely young mare was left behind......
Perhaps then he should allow her to take the lead .....
As he thought, his eyes glazed over as he was apt to do, and nearly crashed into a tree. Just in time he snapped back to attention and harrumph, "oh....dear.."
A few leaves blossomed around him, some floating into his mane. He turned sheepishly to Johar and righted his directed, mumbling an apology to the tree spirit.

Takakun

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:22 am
Johar kept herself from giggling a bit as he nearly crashed into the tree to save him from feeling to embarrised. she was no strage to running and was pretty good at it, she he did not have to fear her being left behind. giving a nod, she quickly followed him in the right direaction this time.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:28 am

He was blushing slightly, looking straight ahead to keep himself from turning red. Though that will be quite dificult to see with his dark skin.
She was keeping up capably, and he started to run, though rather slowly. Notte hoped she did not think lesser of him due to the run in with the tree.....

Takakun

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:33 am
Johar would hardly think lesser of him over such a silly thing and never noticed his blushing. she kept pace with him and gave a smile as they started at a slow run. not really the competitive type but she would keep pace with him her best. and if he wanted a challege well she would if he asked for one.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:38 am
In an effort to smooth over the situation, he gave a low chuckle, "look like clouds coming yonder. The rain would be good for for the heat".
He glanced slightly to her, his light silvery eyes soft.

Takakun

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:49 am
johar looked at the clouds and chuckled a bit with him." yes it will be nice to get atlest a bit of rain to cool the heat." she was enjoying Notte's company and the slow run. glancing back at him, she gave a soft smile at him. her chocolate brown eyes, calm and soft, yet had a inoccents about them.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 6:56 pm

They were approaching a shallow stream, running through the crook in the hills. As the gentleman that he was, he slowed slightly to allow the mare to cross first, flicking out a wing as he did so to indicate. there was a pathway of natural stones so she could cross easily.
His eyes caught sight of a singular water lily growing by the side of the stream and he bent his neck down, cleanly snapping it up. Notte presented the flower to Johar, hoping she'll like it.

Takakun

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:30 pm
Johar almost blushed a bit as Notte was beign such a gentalmen to her. " why thank you its a lovely water lily" she accepted his flower with a smiled, and gracfuly went across the stones to the other side. looking over back to otte she wait for him to come and join her.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff