Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Company: The 10 Year Old Guild - CLOSED

Back to Guilds

Thanks for all the memories, everyone. 

Tags: Role Playing, Mercenary, Technomancy, Magic, We are the champions, deal with it 

Reply Black Company
Mastema's Sanctuary (rebuilt....sorta) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mastema

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 5:33 pm
On a stormy hillside quite some distance from the Black Company lay an ominous looking castle. The skies were always clouded by lightning storms and strong winds. The castle was a normal sized one, modelled after the long felled Vile Haven. The corridors are long and feel as if they will grab you at any given moment. the first floor merely has unused furniture among many empty areas used for various things. The upper floors consisted mainly of window rooms and "guest" rooms. Below the sanctuary in an underground environment lurked Mastema's personal chambers. Above the entrance are two, black, feathered, severed, and tattered wings. A barrier keeps all those uninvited from entering and from any surveillance resources

Updates

Mastema and his sanctuary are no more. As Truinthil revealed his own plan thus far, Mastema met his end at Truinthil's hand. The sanctuary lays in ruins and the surrounding area is nothing but burnt wasteland. (Read page 254 for details)

KB has now come to the ruins to make it his own castle. He's rebuilt it from the rubble. Though not as sturdy as it would have been before the castle stands......

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 1:19 pm
Xol lands on the roof of the castle and his mist transportation dissolves, slowly creeping back into him. He sheaths Infinity and turns to face the distance to which the BC is located. He closes his eyes as the lightning streaks around him, casting him in an eery shadow with only his burning crimson eyes showing.  

ARejectedDevil

kaiori

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 1:21 pm
*dark kaiori walks out of a shadow and looks around* better not get lost... Xol !!!???  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 1:31 pm
"What? You were expecting Mastema? Your savior?" He chuckled darkly, eyeing her over. "My, my...the tree cretin did a number on you..." He said, walking around her, trying to make her uncomfortable.

He stopped in front of her and glared into her eyes. "Who's side are you on Kaiori. Or should I say, Dark Kaiori. As long as you have the sweet one trapped in that jewel you are as evil as one of us. That's why I want you on our side. As sort of...well...a spy of sorts. Even if you are Dark...they still trust you. So foolish they are..." He said turning his back on her for a moment.

ARejectedDevil

kaiori

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 1:36 pm
*she sticks her chin up as he circles her and shrugs* fine sounds like something fun to do for once  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 1:39 pm
He places his finger under her chin and one of his black, demonic claws slide out poking at her throat. "Good...but that still doesn't mean I can trust you. What can you do for me...us...that will guarantee you will not falter in your mission?" He asked, licking his fangs as he quirked his brow inquisitively.  

ARejectedDevil

kaiori

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 1:42 pm
*she swallows hard and looks down at his finger* what did you have in mind ?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 1:45 pm
"Get your mind out if the gutter woman!" He said, slapping her hard across the face. "If I wanted you in a sexual way I would have had you already...not that I didn't think about it." He growled seductively. "I'm talking about the jewel. You must hand it over to either me or Mastema. If you make the mistake of crossing us, we will destroy it, thusly destroying you in the process. You have to decide who you trust more..." He said with an oddly charming smirk forming across his lips.  

ARejectedDevil

kaiori

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 1:48 pm
*dark kaiori doesn't even flinch at the slap Galette had done it all to many times, she pulls the necklace close to her, looking it over in her claws* hmm..  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 1:51 pm
"Have no worries, the sensitive part of me that still lies within wouldn't harm you without just cause. A part of me seemed to have had feelings for you..." He growled looking away sharply.

After a few moments he looks back to Kaiori. "Well?"

ARejectedDevil

kaiori

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 1:53 pm
ok but no trying to let her out... it took me sooo long to get her in there *she half growls at the thought and holds out the necklace to him*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 1:57 pm
"Why the hell would I let her out? That would defeat the whole purpose of all that I have told you." He said, snatching the necklace from her and placing it over his head, concealing it within his top Gi.

"Now...back to the Guild with you. Fabricate some story of how I slapped you around to get the necklace and have Kaiori's life within my grasp at all times." He grinned evily, exposing his fangs again.

"What are you waiting for? Do you want me to really slap you around? I noticed you didn't flinch when I struck you before..why is that?" He questioned her mercilessly, narrowing his crimson eyes.

ARejectedDevil

kaiori

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 2:03 pm
ha you don't know much about us do you *kaiori pulses in her necklace* oh shut up kaiori and let me tell him ! we were given to Galette kaiori's old master, he slapped her silly just for the fun of it and much worse *her eyes narrow* much much worse... well thats it thats why..I guess I better head back now *she pinches the cheek where she was slapped till a black and purple mark shows and old trick she picked up*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 2:09 pm
His eyes widen just a tad, but he quickly narrows them again. "I may have to take some lessons from him...just to keep you in-line. Maybe renew his old practices..." He smirked, only an inch from her face.

"Yes...go...and give yourself a few more bruises and scrapes. Maybe a handprint on your neck to make it seem like I choked you. Use your imagination..." He said turning his back to her once again.

"I'll look forward to your first report soon...good bye."

ARejectedDevil

kaiori

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 2:17 pm
*kaiori takes out a dagger and rips some of her skirt, she slashes her arm and waves a hand over her neck and a black and red handprint fades on, she rips out a few of her feathers and she bites her lip till it bleeds* is this good enough ? *taking her superior's approval before returning*  
Black Company

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff