Did u like the battle and ending???
  Ya
  No
  Yeah but could have been better
  no, could have been better
View Results

whitelighter_1

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:46 am
This page is to say wat u think would be a better ending than the original Charmed battle and ending.
Even if the last was the best ever!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:28 am
i would have liked to see prue - shannen - and cole - Julian - be in it as they were the two main characters that weren't in it!!!  

Funkcarla8
Crew

Dapper Shopper

1,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Wicca-Charmed

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 8:19 am
It would have been nice to see Prue in the final episode. Piper went back in time to help save her sisters, why wasnt it written in that she goes back and get Prue to help her?

Also, in the final episode right after Christy is killed and they are in the manner again all of them are together for the happy ending... Leo and Piper are together, Phoebe and Coop are, but where is Paige's husband Henry? They should of had him in that scene as well...

Blessed Be razz  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:04 am
I'm glad that Cole was not in the last 2 episodes because it would have raised old issues of Cole in her life and she could not take any more of that and as for Prue yes it would have been nice but they did not have enough cash to spend just to get her back for like 2 episodes  

Grim_Reaper_Rules

totallyniki101

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:32 am
GOD AM I GOING TO MISS THAT SHOW!!!!!! crying crying crying crying  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:28 pm
Ya I do think that would have been cool if they had brought back Prue. But the ending was pretty good even though it could have been better
I am just really sad that the show ended

witchypaige

bellawannabe12888

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:17 am
yeah it would have been cool to have prue back but the question is would she have come back. They killed her off because they didnt like working twith them. So I dont think that she would have come back.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:34 pm
i will miss that show crying crying heart heart domokun domokun gonk
all the shows that i get into are taken off the air and i hate it

for example: Veronica mars,Charmed,The OC etc  

Numai Outcast

Kaji Hime

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 1:25 pm
As with pretty much everyone else so far on the page...it would have been nice to have seen prue there. i mean, for most of a whole season paige is obsessed with becoming as good a witch as prue was, you'd think she would have wanted to meet the famous sister. as for cole i'm glad they didn't bring him back. i don't see how he could have been any help. he did his part in season 7 with bringing drake into phoebe's life. all in all i'm relatively happy with how the ending turned out, but i'm so sad it had to end. it was by far my favorite show on!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:53 am
yeah it would have been nice to have past characters on the final show to help out somehow.......  

Kax Phoenix

Charmed Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff