Reply .:. Shadows of Africa Guild .:.
[PRP] Late evening... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kireiryuu

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:18 am
Waiting for her son and Kol to return, Kirjava was feeling a bit antsy as she sat underneath a large tree. The sun was far across the sky, signalling the start of dusk and late evening. It's been some time since she's been with her son and worries about him. He really needs to learn more and have a male figure show him how. There is only so many things she can do, as a lioness and a mother. Sighing softly, she pushed any and all thoughts out from her mind as she curled her tail around her body and waited.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:31 am
*Kol had been with Ravi all morning and in the end the day seemed quite uneventful. He couldn’t really force Ravi to do something he didn’t want to and he knew that all of his pushing would in the end scar the male and not aid in his learning. He sighed deeply as he slowly made his way back to Kirjava. He needed to talk to her about her son...

But as he neared the tree that she rested under he lost the words that laced along his maw. He couldn’t fabricate anything… he simply gazed over the resting lioness with a soft smile. She was very pleasing to the eyes… and she was smart. Two for one, Kol loved it. Even though they were not together Kol liked to think that he was in some way playing a fatherly role by trying to be around Ravi more.

With a soft smile Kol sat himself beside the red and cream coated lioness and sighed.*

“Ravi is going to be hard to work with. He is so use to having everything handed to him...”

*Kol’s tone was not a bitter one, in fact he seemed caring. His blue toed paws softly laced along one another; as he rested himself against the ground beside her.*

“I will have to try again another time.”

March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol

Kireiryuu

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:46 am
Ears perked up as the crimson and tan lioness picked up Kol's scent but not Ravi's. Curious, Kirjava's gaze landed on the lion as he made his way over towards her. As his words came to her, she understood what lied underneath them. Things did not go well and she didn't raise him as well as she should have. Tilting her head slightly, she exhaled slowly. "I'll assume that things didn't go too well then."

It was true, she cuddled Ravi as he grew, protecting him from everything around him, even when he was a cub. Never letting him out during the day so that no one would know that he existed in the Firekin. "Perhaps he still needs to grow up a little, he doesn't know how to be anything but a cub. He has so much to learn, to experience..." Crimson eyes gazed at Kol, feeling a warmth spread through her at his presence. It made her happy to finally have a male friend around, one that she could trust and not be taken advantage of. "I wish I knew how to raise Ravi when he came about, but I was still young at the time, still a baby myself. He came too soon, so sudden and I only tried to do what I thought was best." Eyes were downcast as she gazed at her paws, slightly dishearten with this new prospect.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:18 pm
“Do not worry; I am sure he will come around sooner or later. He is growing up after all… it’s all just a matter of time, really.”

*With a soft gaze he looked her over with a smile and sighed. Her son was a handful! Kol had never thought about how hard it must have been for her, bringing up her son without any help. She did a good job; even if she did baby him… it was all she could do. He sighed deeply and spoke.*

“So how are you doing today? Feeling alright?”

*Kol didn’t want to make her upset or hurt in anyway… so he dropped the subject of her son for now. He was sure with the right motivation Ravi would come around in the end. His blue toed paws softly laced along one another as he glanced at her with his lime green eyes. She was very strong…*

March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol

Kireiryuu

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 4:48 am
Her features soften a bit as she had faith in her son, at least he knew wrong from right, Kirjava reasoned with herself silently. Crimson eyes flicked to Kol before she gave him a small smile. Comfortable, she shifted slightly before tilting her head at his question. Mulling it over for a bit, she nodded. "Yea, I've been great actually. I never would have thought that I'd be traveling with a lion and my son growing up to where he doesn't need me anymore..." Her voice trailed off softly as she gazed down at Kol's blue paws, they were such an interesting color! "Time sure does fly by. I hope my sister is doing alright on her own, I'd like to see her whenever we cross paths again." Crimson eyes shifted up from the ground and to Kol's green eyes, "I hope you've been well and we're not keeping you from any important matters."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 7:11 am
“If I had something else I needed to do, I’d let you know.”

*The male announced and pulled up his chest as he gazed out at the lands that rested before them. His paws softly laced one on top of another as he sat in deep thought. She had a sister- he didn’t know this! Looking over to her with a drawn back smile he spoke.*

“Sister? By blood?”

*He questioned blinking slowly. Kol had only one family member left… and really that meant he had none. His mother… died about a week ago today… at his paws. He was still slightly taken back by this event… hurt even, but he wouldn’t show it. Kol wouldn’t show sorrow or anger- it was not something he wished to be… hurt… upset, these emotions were the emotions he wanted to get away from.*

“Ravi is strong… he will turn out just fine, I promise.”

*Kol nodded at her kindly. He knew the mother needed to hear that… all mothers did at one point.*

March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol

Kireiryuu

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 2:29 pm
At his question, her features soften slightly as Kirjava turned her head, eyes downcasted. In a soft voice, "No, not by blood...but by a bond we shared. I'd met her while as a slave and she called me her sister, so it stuck with me. Ravi was really close to her since she helped me raise him." Crimson eyes closed slowly as she exhaled, "Though, I was forced to leave her in the desert. She wouldn't let me take her with us, told me I had to do what was best for Ravi. I miss her greatly."

Opening her eyes slowly, the sky was beautiful, like it always was. With clouds floating by without a care in the world. Her tail flicked slightly as she turned to gaze back at Kol. His presence comforted her, knowing that he was with her because he wanted to be, not because it was his 'duty'. "I don't know of any blood siblings to me since I've been alone for as long as I can remember. I can just faintly remember my parents' features but nothing more." She sighed softly before a warmth washed over her, Ravi would be alright and Kol is helping her comfirm this.

Giving him a soft smile, "It's always nice to hear that. Thinking of it and believing it are two different things."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 11:29 am
*Pinning his ears back slowly Kol’s creamy face turned slightly. He disliked hearing about family, due his only living member… passing away. His heart was heavy on this thought now… he could feel it through his chest, beating... forcing him to remember what he did… what happened that night.*

“Mm…”

*He grew still and his words faded as he softly looked to his paws. Such a pity… such a sad pity. He wouldn’t bring any of this up right now though, not in front of this lioness he had fallen for. She was charming in her own way, and very strong, this was something Kol looked for in females- but none seemed to please him as much as she did. She only had to speak with him; that was enough to make him happy… in his own way. Though he as never truly happy, he did what he could.*

March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol

Kireiryuu

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 11:57 am
Ears flicked slightly as Kirjava noticed the silence from the male. Something must be on his mind, she gathered since he usually said more than a simple syllable. Head tilted slightly as crimson eyes shifted over his features before resting on his green eyes that were gazing at his own paws. Something she usually does when something's on her mind, though not to say that she is just like other lions, but his actions seem familiar to her, in a sense. Softly as to not be intrusive, "Something's on your mind. You're usually not this quiet." With a small, nostalgic smile, "Memories are painful pictures of the past that replay themselves when we least expect them."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 7:18 am
“Kirjava...”

*Faint words passed his maw… he couldn’t really describe the feeling he felt right now... it was a mixture of many tings… it was complex… yet; it was simple. He longed to with tears swell up within his green eyes… but he knew that this wouldn’t happen... not tonight.*

“I saw my mother the other day… for the first time in years… She left me when I was younger; so seeing her angered me, it pained me. I told her to leave me alone and never come back...”

*His dull eyes seemed to dance with a glossy inner anger as he gazed at her.*

“And then she died; I pushed her away and she died.”

*He knew that she must have gotten the illness his father had when he was still alive… that must have been why she had died… right? Or did Kol really kill his own mother? Was it just that her poor heart couldn’t take rejection? Kol didn’t know, though he didn’t feel much emotion he felt something when he thought about his mother…. He had cried at the sight after all… Kol was alone now, he had no one to hold.*

“She’s dead...”

March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol

Kireiryuu

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 10:34 am
As Kol said her name so faintly, this peeked Kirjava's attention immediately. Something was definitely not right and she would like to help him. It was the least she could do for the male that had helped her through a rough spot. She was surprised to hear Kol talk about his family, and even more so when he said he saw his mother. This was something unexpected. The lioness let him continue as she was all ears for him. Crimson eyes looked at the dark lion before her as he spoke of the anger for his mother and then of her recent demise.

Speechless for a bit, she didn't know what to say exactly but she was quite sure that he blamed himself for his mother's death. The way his voice sounded, that's how she gathered it was. "Kol, I would say sorry about your loss but I am not sure if that would mean anything to you. I have very little knowledge of my parents and at times, I am unsure if I should be angry at them for abandoning me or hurt for having to grow up by myself," She paused slightly and turned her gaze down to her paws, "But, it is hard to push some feelings away and that is something that cannot be held against you." Feeling something stir within her, she raised her gaze to Kol and gave him a smile.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 10:47 am
“I feel so weak.”

*He started simply. In all truths it was just sick of feeling this way. He would never find peace within himself, that fact would always remain… but something inside of him longed to be free. He wanted to be close to another without fear of harming them… he after all... killed his mother in so many ways. He looked so much like his father… and every time she looked at him he saw a little part of her die… that was why she left him. She hated seeing her son because he looked like his father.

And for that he hated himself in many ways, Kol assumed that he would forever be alone. He was unable to open up to others and show the love he wished he had.*

“I am just so weak...”

*As she spoke the male moved himself up and padded away from her. He sat himself down and gazed out into the night. His back faced her and without any words spoken he sat still and thought about the events that had lead up to this point in his life.*

March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol

Kireiryuu

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 12:29 pm
Ears drooped slightly as Kirjava watched Kol walk away from her. Did he not like her company? She shook her head to clear that thought from it. That couldn't be it, Kol just must have too many things on his mind. Crimson eyes looked at the male before she got up and went to him. Coming close to his right side, she settled next to him and nudged her muzzle against his gray mane. Eyes shifted up towards his own as she stared at him boldly, "You are not weak, Kol, don't think that. I thought myself weak too. It just takes someone else to show you your strength."

There were plenty of things that haunted her, many things she wished she could change, but couldn't. Her one fear was coming true, that her son was slowly being drawn away from her. A smile tugged at the corner of her mouth as her features soften for Kol, just for this male that had helped her through so much. "You mustn't be so defeated, Kol. I am still here for you."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 10:08 am
*At her sudden display of comfort and affection Kol let himself rest against her. He was so shamed, he hated acting in such a way; he never wanted to be weak in front of her… but it would seem like he had been slowly unraveling for weeks. Kol’s light green eyes settled upon her as she spoke, her words soothing. Something about her made him sated; something about her made him feel.

With a soft nod he rested his chin along her forehead and sat still, unaware of what to say or do in a situation like this. Why did he care so much? He cared for her… was that it? The cold hearted male had fallen… in love? Could this be why he felt so… good beside her? Or was it because she understood what pain was… she was very strong after all.

Whatever it was… Kol knew he loved her.*

March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol

Kireiryuu

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:44 am
The weight against her side was all Kirjava needed to know that her actions had not gone unnoticed. It pleased the crimson female to no end that she could help another instead of the other way around. Taking in the silence and comforting Kol made her realize just how much she was missing in her life. Perhaps she needed someone by her side, someone other than her son. And with Kol here, she had felt right...felt safe for the first time in a long time.

The darkness had settled around them as her crimson eyes looked around. She brought her tail around her body and tried not to think about the threat that the Firekin had said. Kol and her son wouldn't be hurt, she was free from that place. She was free! In a soft voice, "I am free." It felt like a large weight had lifted from her chest and she could see the world in a whole new light. One that wasn't afraid to get close or trust others. Kol had her trust, he was her companion but why did he make her feel so good when he is close? It's a strange feeling, one she doesn't know the name for and has never experienced it until now. Gently, she leaned back against him and closed her eyes. Her savior and much, much more.

.:. Shadows of Africa Guild .:.

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff