Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragoonRamza

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 9:19 pm
do you play? what league is your school in? everything concerning HS football  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 3:34 pm
I'm in the drumline. They won't let me play for my school since i'm under the wieght limit. Oh well. We are Quad A. We were like fourth in the state. Which Friday we kicked out our biggest Rival out of first place. Good victor since they used our stadium as theirs stadium. Just not enough room at the two they use.

We also got HS football game of the week through out the country. Plus we had Jesus. ((i wish i had pics))

alligator saurus

Hilarious Swapper

[ Oh.Fiddlesticks.]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:04 pm
I play Center/Defensive Tackle

for the Polytech Panthers.

Its so wierd we're no conference but we've been soo good that past too years.

2005- 7-3
2006- 7-2 ( Could be 8-2 if we knock off Sussex our rival )
We might get into the playoffs

I mean like we're actually pretty good. All things considered. We used to be a chronic 1-9, 0-10 team. Until my Freshman year ( 05' )

Go PANTHERS

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:55 am
lbss bruins, corner/ safty /wide reciver not a lot of other talent,good players, the good players went to colledge sad  

keeper01

derek4224

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 8:53 pm
i am a starting corner and wide reciever at Palma high school. we r a division 3 team only cuz we r such a small school. but we play teams like De La Salle and Oak Grove. if u dont know who they r, De La Salle is the best in the nation (the beat Hoover from the MTV show) we almost won state last year.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:10 pm
I cant play but I love to go to the games. I dont know what league we are in but then again I dont really know alot about it. I know the players because the QB i'm going out with.

GO HIGHLANDERS!!

MissKit

Blunt001

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 10:45 am
my school and position...

pos: WR, RB, CB

school/team: Cedar Rapids (Iowa) Washington Warriors

Conference: Mississippi Valley Conference (MVC)  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 9:48 am
The only good thing about highschool football is the marching band.  

Delhome

nickpierg81

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:28 am
buckeye local and im a wideout and saftey  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:53 pm
My parents won't let me play, because I'm a girl, but they never said I couldn;t cheer my own Highschool's team. xD

Our highschool is one of the best in Texas. Not a lie. You probabaly never heard of themunless you lived near San Antonio, or in San Antonio, but anyways, Warren Warriors!!

Go Warriors!!

--Emoliicous

The Click Kid

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 9:30 am
My team, The South Panola Tigers, are 11-0 going into the play offs for the 6th year in a row...we have the nations longest active win streak at 71 and we are back 2 back 2 back 2 back champions in 5a..we are the best team in MISSISSIPPI  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 3:23 pm
Well, I don't play, but I love to watch. North Pole Patriots all the way!! We are off season right now. But our team is pretty good. One of the best in Alaska. Yes, Alaska.  

SarahlovesDavidH

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100

TheDukeMan70

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 9:19 am
I play noseguard on the D-line

I play For the ST.Vincent-St.Mary Fighting Irish (Yes the School where LeBron James Went)

I'm a Sophmore, and I got some Varsity Playing time this year. Should be getting a lot more next year.

We went 9-2, lost to Cardinal Mooney (8th in the U.S) in the 2nd round of the playoffs.

Were D4 in Ohio.

here's a pic of me at a JV game
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:04 am
i go to leland highschool, its the high school that pat tillman went to. we have a great team. Our varsity lost two and our JV only lost one.  

luvs_vampires27

Dude-LAP

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:58 pm
Our High School Varsity team lost in the Sectionals game. And, no, no famous athletes graduated my my school... neutral  
Other Football Leagues

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff