Welcome to Gaia! ::

Art Freebie Land! Artists of All Skill Levels!

Back to Guilds

We allow all artists to improve their skills by drawing users in a friendly atmosphere 

Tags: Arts, Freebies, Art Freebies, Contests, Artists 

Reply --
Hi, I'm still kinda new to this guild, but I have a request Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

art rocks, but for now lets just think about the GOLD!!!
  GOLD!
View Results

Kataryn

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 10:38 am
Hi, I was wanting to get a animated gif made of me and my fiance' (RL)

i just want it to be our two avies and whatever the creater wants to throw in with it. im not picky, i encourage creaivity, just go with it! hehe

**I will make something in return for the one who makes the gif for me, promise mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 10:42 am
Also, can anyone tell me why im still listed as a non-member in this guild? Just curious, cause i want to stick around here for awhile, I like the idea of a art exchange mrgreen heart  

Kataryn

Kataryn

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 11:45 am
Fiance's username is: shawn86

i just want a funny/cool/cute animated gif made please, moderatly experienced with gif making please cause this will prolly be my new siggy mrgreen

User Image
User Image

im also willing to to accept any regular drawn pics of us as well, we dont have any gaia pics yet so we're not picky...just kinda greedy though...I WILL PAY!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 12:58 pm
Please read the rules and learn what topics can go where and be sure to see our subforums. i will move this to its correct subforum and message you of this change.

Welcome to the guild >_<  

Suiish
Crew

Kataryn

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 1:14 pm
SuicidaL_RaGe
Please read the rules and learn what topics can go where and be sure to see our subforums. i will move this to its correct subforum and message you of this change.

Welcome to the guild >_<

your art rocks by the way, i gave most of them a 10 whee xp heart

and thanks for the redirect wink  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 12:51 pm
hand drawn art by me

take a look please, i know its not the greatest, but i would like think that im getting better hehe mrgreen

also, im not very good at drawing guys yet, so as you can i will try to but i prefer to draw girls heart xp domokun mrgreen  

Kataryn

Kataryn

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 1:40 pm
any advice anyone might have about my drawing would be much appreciated. i know i have a long way to go from being perfect, but i have fub doing them and thats why i do them.

SO IF ANYONE WANTS FREE ART, I WILL DO THAT TOO...because i want more practice.

I love to get feedback and critasism on my work so please dont be afraid of offending me or anything 3nodding whee  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 11:56 am
bump  

Kataryn

Kataryn

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 12:01 pm
B U M P pirate  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 12:02 pm
BUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMP  

Kataryn

Kataryn

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 12:10 pm
raaawwrrr... domokun biggrin