Reply Nintendo Defenders
ZX

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rockman JET

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 8:59 pm
Pretty good game, I must admit this is one of the better Rockman Games. Although the sad point is, is that the touch screen doesn't get used as often and also the only times it ever becomes useful is when fighting enemies or being in the dark or finding things. Although I do like the inclusion of animation scenes and Japanese voice acting since most English voice acting is like nails on a black board, although there are some good voice acting in games like the voice of X in Irregular hunter X for the psp, which is good if you have a psp and need a pick me up game, which was done by that guy who did Domo Kasu's voice on G Gundam. Plus the lock-on feature is kinda cool if you have MMZ 3 & 4 but thats only if you have them.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 5:13 pm
A buddy of mine picked it up. He says it's pretty good. Also fairly standard for a Mega Man game.
Also, I heard the touch screen wasn't used at all, and that there's just a useless map on the bottom.

Still, It's not too expensive, and I'll probably check it out. I love the art style of MMZ, and that was the first thing I noticed about this game.
Also, the music is apparently pretty rad. That's what I like to hear.

I really do wish Capcom would finish the other MM series though.  

stythe

Rockman JET

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 5:59 pm
stythe
A buddy of mine picked it up. He says it's pretty good. Also fairly standard for a Mega Man game.
Also, I heard the touch screen wasn't used at all, and that there's just a useless map on the bottom.

Still, It's not too expensive, and I'll probably check it out. I love the art style of MMZ, and that was the first thing I noticed about this game.
Also, the music is apparently pretty rad. That's what I like to hear.

I really do wish Capcom would finish the other MM series though.

Tell him to pause the game and switch to Fx Rock-on and to edit his shot wave. It is short but when you have two characters to play as and also they both have different information in it.

Inafune has express the desire to do another legends game but nothing has come of it, As for original thats unknown to me.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:16 pm
I just played it the other day, and I have a mixed opinion on it.
On the one hand, it's a pretty solid game, on the other hand, there really isn't anything that changes it from the Zero series.

I didn't play for long, but I got a basic idea.
Still, I have to admit, I don't know if it's a buy for me.
When it's cheaper I might, but it's not worth the money, as I've pretty much played it 4 times before in the Zero series.

The music is definatly catchy though.  

stythe

Nintendo Defenders

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces