[PRP]Another Goddess? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

laefe

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 8:16 am
User Image

Large white paws crunched the brown grass of the savannah under them as the lonely god trotted slowly over it. He was bored, he'd been out looking for his son for quite a bit, it had been forever since he'd been out this far, but Akiiki came this way all the time. For some reason his cub always found some way to get himself into situations that made Athrun uncomfortable.

Flicking his bright white wings over his black heiroglyphics on his back, Athrun took a running start and leapt up onto a large boulder that seemed like it could give him a view of quite a bit of the savannah. He wasn't in the mood to fly for some reason, probably because he'd spent so much time on the ground with Azraceri. He was begining to get used to it.

ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 8:24 am
User Image

Khari, just back from the pridelands had transported herself to a Savahnna this time. Tilting her head at her surroundings, she though "I dont quite have a hang for this although I'm an adult now." She shook her head.

Seeing a flurry of movement out of the corner of her eye, she saw a lion of white.. and wings..? Like her? Stating o pick up on her pace of walking, her alternative colored wings took flight as she headed over to this winged lion she saw. She land beneath the boulder as she looked up to him, her wings effortlessly gliding in the air, and as she land, she had propped herself gently so the sound would be unnoticeable if you were out hunting or such. "Hello, what fares in the savahnna today?" She asked cheerfully.

Xaki

laefe

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 8:31 am
Eyes widened behind the black blindfold and Athrun was left staring at the gorgeous goddess before him. Leaning his dark red head to the side, Athrun activated the Eye of Horus and used it to look at the adult female goddess there. Her wings two colored and her... she seemed simply beautiful.

The goddess of dreams.

The thought rang in Athrun's head and he lifted it level as he let a smile work its way over his muzzle.

"Well hello M'lady. What brings one so beautiful as yourself into the company of a cursed god?" Athrun asked in amuzement. "As for how it goes, well, it's rather hot, I'll give it that. I've been walking around the Pridelands far too long."

ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 8:38 am
Khari gave a kind smile to the god before her. "Cursed? You can call yourself whatever you wish but it'll take some mighty mean things for me to call your cursed." It seemed that he was the god of loneliness although Khari did not know how she knew, the thought was just there. As if he was someone she knew all along.

"Walking, when you could fly?" Khari said bemused. "I suppose some of us like walking.. but I prefer the cool winds of the sky myself." Lifting herself up before the boulder, she landed to make herself eye level with the god before her. "So, I'm Khari, whats your name? I simply must say, your one of the first of gods that I've meant aside from one other."

Xaki

laefe

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 8:49 am
"Cursed, cursed to an adolescent and small form forever." Athrun said with a laugh as he spread his large white wings and revealed the heiroglyphic curse markings that ran down his bac, sides and hind legs.

Flicking the large wings he floated up into the air and hovered for a moment before closing the abnormally large things and landing beside her.

"Khari? That's a pretty name. Mine is Athrun, it's a pleasure to meet you. I see very few gods or goddesses, or rather I used to see quite a few but they're a rarity now adays you know?" The god of loneliness mused. He could feel them popping up all around, yet all the same it was hard to find them.

"I rather like walking, the flying is nice when my legs get cramped though. It's easier to help those that call my name when I'm on the ground closer to them though." He winked.

ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 8:58 am
"At least it isnt a baby form your cursed to?" She said, her eyes twinkling in gentle laughter at the thought. When lifted wings, Khari looked at the heiroglyphic markings intently. "Are they some sort of religion's markings or something..?" She asked.

Distracted at the saying her name was pretty she replied "Athrun souds smexy <3 but albeit, its a pleasure to meet you too." Looking thoughtful at the mention of seeing god/goddesses less, she piped up "We do both feel them coming up more and more, dont we? But I think because the regions spread to places, us lions have never seen before, they become farther and farther away from us. One day, we should have all the god/goddesses out there in existence meet in one place, dont you think?" her tone was a little wistful.

"Ah I see!" Khari said in agreement of Athrun saying he liked to walk. Her wistful tone had dissapeared quickly as it had appeared. "I like to walk more with friends but otherwise I'll use my wings when 'm by myself, seeing as how it gets lonely." She stared at the skies before talking back to Athrun. "What kind of help do you help pople with?"

Xaki

laefe

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:09 am
A deep laugh came from Athrun's chest and he shook his dark red head, "You know, I never thought of it that way. I guess I'm lucky to have been cursed as an adolescent rather than a cub." The god chuckled softly. "They're Egyptian heiroglyphics. Simple but at the same time hard too, because the heiroglyphics are even more ancient than the ones known by man."

A shrug came from his strong shoulders, "That would be rather amuzing, to see all the gods in one place. Knowing our luck though we would probably make a vortex and the world would fall apart though." Athrun smirked softly and nodded his head to Khari. "Until that day however, we'll just have to meet them all one by one."

"Any lonely thoughts that come from any creature on this planet, in this realm, I hear them and attempt to help. Though there are sometimes things just can't be fixed." the god said softly as he looked down at his large white paws. "Aah, I understand the lonely."

ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:17 am
"Ah. So you have lived longer than men? Your ancient too then? Although your looks dont portray it. " Khari said grinning.

"The horror of the world!>" she said in mock horror. "Or we just make a huge collision of powers battling each other and there'll be a big explosion?" Khari laughed in spite of herself at the very thought of it. "Yes. One by one." She shrugged loosely. "Alot more work thought and you'd have to have luck on your side."She said thoughtfully.

"I know what you mean. Sometimes. even the best of dreams is the worser dose in reality." She said sadly. There were some people who could not be comforted. "But we must be grateful for the people we can help." She spoke airily.

(( I'll have to leave for now but when I reply, I'll PM you again so you know <33 ))

Xaki

laefe

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:27 am
"Well yes I am rather ancient, but my looks will never show it. I'm not sure if that's a bonus or just the power of the curse." A laugh came from him, he knew it was the curse, but he honestly liked not being as large and fat as some of the adult males he'd seen.

"Luck is such a fickle thing, it's hard to find and even harder to keep, but if we're lucky if all of us meet in one place only those that deserve it will cease to exist." The god smirked softly and nodded.

Bumping a head against her side lightly, Athrun smiled and thumped his tail against the ground. "There are those that can't and there are those that can. We can only give our hearts to those that will have them and pray to whatever powers that they are enough to save those that should be."

((Okay. ^^)) ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 12:08 pm
"Only those who deserve it..?"Khari repeated softly. "I believe that everyone has a right to live, dont you?"

"Luck is a fickle thing, attatching itself to random, isnt it? I wonder if theres a god/dess of luck somewhere?" Khari murmered out of sheer amusement.

"Nicely said, I would've said it worse myself." giving a laugh, Khari imagined she would've said it much worse. "Anyways, do you not find it hot to sit on this boulder for so long? Perhaps we should take flight or go underneath some shade.. if I didnt bother you..?" Khari ended the last part worriedly. Had she interrupted him on something? In that case, she would take her leave.

(( Sorry if I interpreted the second paragraph wrong, *kinda confused at that* ))

Xaki

laefe

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 12:48 pm
"They have a right to live, everything does. But when they slaughter in the name of injustice or just for pure sport, then they deserve it." Athrun explained, thoughts of his murdered cubs and slaughtered friends floated through his head.

Shaking it so that he could clear his thoughts, the god looked up at Khari and smiled. "I'd be suprised if there wasn't a god or a goddess of luck, to tell the truth. There's one for every realm that exists in time and sanity. Sometimes insanity as well."

"Hm, well, a flight wouldn't be so bad, the boulder is getting a tad bit hot." Athrun muzed a little. He had been looking fo rhis cub, though he supposed that Akiiki would be fine, since he always found his way home in the end.

ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 4:46 pm
"Ah. I completely agree with you." Khari nodded. Before she would have reacted violently but after seeing it.. She shuddered. She had somehow gotten used to the mentioning of it.

"I suppose, that there is everythng everywhere. I've heard of a god of war and the god of nightmares. Dreadful people they are." Khari frowned at the thought of both of them. "But theires the goddess of love and art too!" She said cheerful at the thought. "Everything balances out, doesnt it?" She raised her paw to shield her eyes.

"Lets fly then?" Her wings seemed to stretch themselves out as with silent movement, she was in the air. "I hope you can see with a blindfold over your eye." She commeneted with a slight smile.

Xaki

laefe

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:03 pm
"Everything in the universe balances itself out. For every god with a wicked heart there's a god or goddess with a bright one. Hope always springs eternal, even the darkest thought can be turned bright and happy for someone else." Athrun said softly, looking down at his large white paws with shimering blue eyes.

Stretching his abnormally large wings once again, the lonely god flicked them lightly and floated up into the air slowly. "I don't see with my eyes what I can see with my heart." Was the only response that he gave her before flapping his wings and shooting off over the savannah. It was fun to fly whenever he could.

ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:15 pm
Khari stared at him for a moment. "You are very deep, arent you? I feel so very shallow compared to you." Khari stared back at the place they were leaving before hearing Athrun's reply. "Its true, your heart can see more than your eyes, cant it? Almost like another person's interior when only your eyes will see the outside. Unfortunately it also sees things you dont want to see." Khari said grimly referring to different times.

"Now.. are we flying randomly or do we have a destination?" Khari asked no one in paticular. Not flying particular too high above the ground, she still had a view of the savahnna. "Or we could keep flying and teleport ourselves somewhere?"

Xaki

laefe

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:31 pm
"You aren't shallow, you're just young little one." Athrun said with a quirked up smile as he floated over the ground happily. "My heart may see things that I don't want to see, yet at the same time it's better than seeing the death of everything thanks to this curse."

Doing a barrel roll in the air, Athrun circled around her and wound up flying upside down above her with his front legs crossed over his blood stained chest. "Flying randomly is more amuzing, but then I've never had a destination for anything unless I was going home to my family. As for Teleporting, I've never quite done that before, not sure that I can."

The thought of teleporting made him feel strange, mostly because he'd never done it before.

ninja  
.:. Shadows of Africa Guild .:.

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces