Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Bloody Roar Guild
What Character would you want to be? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Rawk]

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 10:14 pm
Which Bloody Roar Character would you like to be?

I would like to be Gado.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 1:51 pm
[Rawk]
Which Bloody Roar Character would you like to be?

I would like to be Gado.
Interesting choice. Any particular reason?

Personally... I would want to be a mix between Fang and Shina. I see Fang as the "lost twin" type who was the second child and thus never the "heir" so to speak. As I am a second child, I can relate with the whole getting hand-me-downs and waiting for everything until after Lex (my bro) got it first. And then there's Shina who's always strived to prove herself in her father's eyes and trying to show the world that she's important (ie proving her skills as a mercenary and forcing Gado to stop treating her like a kid ect.)  

Totle
Crew

Gallant Reveler

Roi-chan
Vice Captain

Egg

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 9:20 pm
Busuzima, totally.

No, not really. :B

Hm, that's a good question. Honestly, maybe Alice. Admit it, she's got it made. Not only does she live with a loving family, has loving friends (er, Yugo), she's got mad medical skills (I assume so, anyways), she can stick up for herself despite her innocent looks AND she's a giant bunny.

Totally Alice. At lease my opinion, anyways. No matter how hard things are on her, she still makes things work in the best fashion.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 10:42 pm
I would like to be Yugo and only reason is I wolves. in terms of Personality I would say long but I have to laugh at that since I can't be as calm and relaxed as him.  

W-DOOM

DC-Chan

Mega Noob

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:54 pm
I would totally be Alice, just because I jump around and am attracted to guys who are into the whole "lone wolf" thing, like my friend Justin.

Ah, it feels great to be back in the guild.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 7:28 pm
I have a terrible feeling that I'm like Busuzima, without the intelligence part. *wiggles fingers*

Actually, I look like Uriko more than anyone (minus my fat hips), but my personality is probably akin to Mitsuko's fierce devotion to those she loves but normally kind disposition. With a nice dash of ShenLong's misanthropy for good measure.

P.S. Good to have you back, DC!  

Totally Tampons!
Captain

Roi-chan
Vice Captain

Egg

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 7:56 pm
xB Yes! Welcome back, DC!

If we go by personality, that's tough for me to say... D: Um. Hm. Maybe a lazy Kakeru. I know where he comes from, and how he feels about certain things. But where he will willingly run out right then and there, I'll sit back and procrastinate.

Heh, I shouldn't try typing and being on the phone at the same time.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:28 pm
If I was going to be a character based on my looks, hmm...I would have to say Shina, just because I'm getting major butch from now having my own kayack, yes!, and Horseback riding. Oh yeah, and Habitat for Humanities.

Maybe I should take to wearing more leather. whee

DC-Chan

Mega Noob

girman7

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 10:31 am
I would definetly be bakuryu hes more laid back then the other chacters and so misterious.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:19 pm
Wow... I've actually noticed something very creepy. Around girls and adults I act as in my previous posts... but when my friends and I are together, hanging out... We all act like some form of Busuzima. One of us is a complete pervert we've named sticky (duh!)... I splash the intelligence and the pervertness... somewhat. The rest of us range from shenlong pervness to busuzima pervness all with near busuzima intellect. Minus like 50 iq points...  

Totle
Crew

Gallant Reveler

Roi-chan
Vice Captain

Egg

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:53 pm
I think we all have a little hidden Busuzima inside of us. :B  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:13 pm
Roi-chan
I know I sure do!

Embrace the inner Busuzima.

Am I the only one who thinks sex with him would be super kinky?  

Totally Tampons!
Captain

Nudge Nudge

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:24 pm
Who would I like to be?

... I would say Uriko, but I'm a little too emo for her. sweatdrop I really probably couldn't be any of my favorite characters.

Nagi. I would like to be Nagi. Without the troubled past and everything. Because I'd really like the idea of having a giant scythe on one arm.

Although, the scythe would get annoying as hell after a while.

... Mental picture of Nagi as a florist. o_o  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 11:17 am
Totally Tampons!
Roi-chan
I know I sure do!

Yah for Busuzimaness
That sounds like an illness, it probably is.

I like Nagi and Jenny there freaky  

girman7

DC-Chan

Mega Noob

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 7:20 pm
Totally Tampons!
Roi-chan
I know I sure do!

I embrace my inner Busuzima too much so.

As to the second request. Yes, I would do it and I have a feeling it would rock my socks.

The Bloody Roar Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff