Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokemon Haven

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for the Pokemon Haven Breedables Shop! 

Tags: Pokemon, Role Play, Black, Breedables, White 

Reply Journals & Clan HQ's
The Riyo's Pokemon Journal Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poke mattix
Crew

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 11:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This is The Riyo's personal Pokemon journal. Please do not post without their permission.

Pokemon Team
User Image
Vex the Golduck
User Image
Schizo the Dodrio
User Image
Calamity the Absol
User Image
Ri-Chan the Skitty
User Image
Fate the Black Persian
User Image
Horatius the Dialga
User Image
Freeze the Piplup
User Image
Sir Lancelot the Riolu
User Image
Draik the Dark/Shiny Gyarados
[x]
Artemis the Bunary

As a side-note, my other trainer journal can be found here.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 8:19 pm

URP

Sexy Cocaine
Crew

Greedy Guest

Sexy Cocaine
Crew

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 8:21 pm
INFORMATION

PROTIP: All certs are located either in the first post or attached to the moving sprites above each Pokemon description. Nifty, no?

Trainer art is by Inu-Mitsu. Ain't it purdy? c:

If you desire an RP with me or any of my Pokemon, don't be afraid to PM me. The most I can say is "no, I'm busy. Maybe later." Trust me, I don't bite.

A few notes though, if you will...

1. I don't do gay pairings. My own personal belief. I have nothing against anyone with said sexual orientation, It just doesn't appeal to me in the least.

2. If I take awhile to reply, it's because something is going on IRL. I'll usually tell you so, but you can give me a prod here and there to remind me that it's my turn.

3. Don't be pissed if one of my characters doesn't like yours. It's not anything personal, alright?

4. I wrote Roleplay Etiquette and YOU! and lemme tell ya something. I hate godmodders. Do it to me, and you'll regret it.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 8:34 pm

User Image

Other Images:
[x][x]

[Name]: Riyo
[Gender]: Female
[Age]: Unknown (Appears around 18-19)
[Hair Color]: Blonde
[Eye Color]: Red
[Height]: 5' 09" (Taller with tophat on)
[Weight]: 140 lbs

everything else is under construction. You know, I edit this section so much, I swear.

Items
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Potion 2x

Known Trainers

Heather (Randy2love)
Blade (Blade Kuroda)
Poke (poke mattix)
Inu (Inu-Mitsu)
Tilly

User Image

Sexy Cocaine
Crew

Greedy Guest

Sexy Cocaine
Crew

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:05 pm
Bug

None~

Dark

[User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.]

[Pokemon]: Absol
[Nickname]: Calamity
[Gender]: Male
[Level]: 100
[Nature]: Calm
[Height]: 4' 00"
[Weight]: 105.2 lbs
[Type]: Dark
[Ability]: Pressure - when this pokemon is hit by a move, the opponents PP lowers by 2 rather than 1.
[Bio.]: The story behind Riyo and Calamity may be more strange than any of the others.. Because It was more like Calamity caught Riyo instead of vice verse. One cloudy day, Riyo started walking through a field with tall grass surrounded by trees.. And the whole time she felt as if she was being followed.. Though, she couldn't exactly see to find out.. So she quickly kept walking. As she exited the field, there was Calamity, following close behind. Riyo was quite surprised by this, since he was a slightly strange looking Absol (what with the red marks all over his body). Even stranger was the fact that he made no attempt to attack or even frighten her. He just stared up at her, watching her. After that, he followed her everywhere she went. Calamity is usually a very poised Pokemon who isn't quick to fight. He would much rather bask and nap in the sun quietly or share some words of wisdom than battle. It is very hard to make him mad. But, when angered or when there is a need for it, Calamity will fight as ferociously as a lion with the delicate movements of a crane. Why he chooses to follow Riyo? No one is really sure. But whatever the reason, Riyo welcomes him with an open heart and a smile every time.

Battle Status

Win: 1
Loss: 0
Draw: 0

Clan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:26 pm
Dragon

[Pokemon]: Dialga
[Nickname]: Horatius
[Gender]: N/A
[Nature]: Rash
[Height]: 17' 09"
[Weight]: 1505.7 lbs ( Don't let him step on you. D: )
[Type]: Dragon/Steel
[Ability]: Pressure - The opponent uses 2 PP when it uses an attack against Dialga.
[Bio.]: Coming soon.

Electric
None~

Sexy Cocaine
Crew

Greedy Guest

Sexy Cocaine
Crew

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:12 pm
Fighting

[Pokemon]: Riolu
[Nickname]: Sir Lancelot
[Nature]: Brave
[Height]: 2' 04"
[Weight]: 44.5 lbs
[Type]: Fighting
[Ability]: Stedfast - Instead of flipping a coin, Riolu gets first attack.

Fire

None~

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:01 pm
Flying

[Pokemon]: Dodrio
[Nickname]: Schizo
[Nature]: Bold
[Height]: 5' 12"
[Weight]: 188 lbs.
[Type]: Normal/Flying
[Ability]: Early Bird - Causes Pokemon to wake earlier from sleep condition.
[Bio.]: During Riyo's journeys, she came across (or should I say, was attacked by) this strange Pokemon. After trying to outrun it for about 5 minutes and realizing that she wasn't getting anywhere, she simply threw a pokeball at it and, just like that, she had her first Pokemon. As beautiful as a story that was, their relationship is anything but perfect. On certain days, Schizo will be a timid and quiet Pokemon that wants nothing more than to run around all day.. Then of course, there are days when he can be.. A tad crazy. Both Riyo and Schizo enjoy (or seem to enjoy, since it happens so much) getting into quarrels with one another. Riyo referring to him as the "freakishly big two headed chicken" and Schizo continually pecking... Hard. And, of course, there will be days when he just chooses to fight with himself.. Which is indeed a strange sight to behold. All this set aside, Schizo can be a good Pokemon when he chooses... He's very loyal to his friends, and always puts fourth effort into anything he tries to accomplish... Though a little counseling once in awhile wouldn't be too bad of an idea.

Ghost
None~

Sexy Cocaine
Crew

Greedy Guest

Sexy Cocaine
Crew

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:03 pm
Grass
None~

Ground
None~

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 8:10 pm
Ice
None~

Normal

[Pokemon]: Bunary
[Nickname]: Artemis
[Level]: 30
[Nature]: Lonely
[Height]:
[Weight]:
[Type]: Normal
[Ability]: Cute Charm - Roll 1, 4 sided dice. If the numbers 2 or 4 come up, the opponent becomes induced with ATTRACT when using an attack, that requires physical contact, against this Pokémon.

[Pokemon]: Persian
[Nickname]: Fate
[Nature]: Lonely
[Height]: 3' 05"
[Weight]: 70.5 lbs
[Ability]: Pick up - Chance of Finding items during events and in special area's rise by 50%
[Bio.]: Fate was a born street cat who was abandoned by her mother when her coat turned black.. She grew up lonely in the streets and alleys of a small city, usually staying out of sight. For when she did come out in the open, people would flee in fear of her "bad luck". It didn't take that long before she herself felt that she was cursed... But just as her hope was starting to fade, a light showed up. Riyo walked into the small town one day because she had heard that there was a black cat roaming the streets... And it didn't take very long for their paths to cross.. Or at least, for Fate to cross Riyo's. Both were quite surprised as they stared at each other.. Riyo, in a happy way. Fate... More frightened than anything. The Meowth soon started to flee, but Riyo gave chase. It didn't take long for Riyo to finally catch up and scoop the little Meowth into her arms. Fate thought it was the end for her and started clawing as best she could.. But Riyo held out through it. After that.. The little black Meowth realized that this person meant no harm.. And somehow felt a deep connection to her.. Like they were more alike than both imagined. And since that day, both have been inseparable from one another... Two misfits in a pod.

[Pokemon]: Skitty
[Nickname]: Ri-Chan
[Nature]: Serious
[Height]: 2' 04"
[Weight]: 27.3 lbs
[Ability]: Cute Charm - Roll 1, 4 sided dice. If the numbers 2 or 4 come up, the opponent becomes induced with ATTRACT when using an attack, that requires physical contact, against this Pokémon.
[Bio]: One day, this strange little ball of pink fell from the sky and atop Riyo's head, then attempted to take her top hat. Riyo finally caught up to the spunky Skitty and captured it, and thus started a new chapter. Though, the tophat stealing kept going on. So, Riyo finally caved in and gave Ri-chan her own top hat, along with a cute little scarf that goes with it. Now, she never leaves Riyo's side (er... Shoulder). Always doing whatever she can to mimic and be exactly like Riyo.. And sometimes influencing her decisions. (Will add more later...)

Sexy Cocaine
Crew

Greedy Guest

Journals & Clan HQ's

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out