Reply Cursed Avenger ~ A Pro-Uchiha Sasuke Guild~
If you were a character Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SasukeUchihaItachi

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 1:47 pm
Okay.Say you were a character on Naruto.Which person would you be and what would you do different from the character.

Example:I would be Itachi and I would have killed Orochimaru because he's annoying and he needs to die.Plus,he is a problem for Sasuke and I wouldn't want the one who is going to kill me be possed by him more being since its my little brother.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:04 am
I would be Neji, and I would stop feeling sorry for myself, and do something about things that I didn't think were right.  

nightwing773

uchisako_kaharu

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 4:28 am
most probably sasuke
he's found his meaning of living
[wow that rhymes]
i certainly will not change anything
i know what he's doing is not against his will  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 2:40 pm
i would be sasuke but i wouldn't be so obsessed with revenge that i'd desert my home village just for power. i work with what i had and build myself up so i could kill itachi.  

Darlenn Deer

Uchiha_Clans_no1
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:19 pm
I would be Uchiha Sasuke... and i would kill off anyone that would come in my way  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 8:10 am
Uchiha_Clans_no1
I would be Uchiha Sasuke... and i would kill off anyone that would come in my way

That sounds more like Itachi that Sasuke.  

SasukeUchihaItachi

Crypke

Shameless Prophet

7,150 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:49 am
I would probably be Sakura and i would shut the hell up sometimes, because i tend to talk a lot.

Or I'd be Hinata, and talk a little more.

Actually knowing me i'd probably shikamaru, and i wouldn't do anything different, he knows how to live life- relaxed wink  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 4:55 pm
I wouldn't want to change any naruto characters because it's going to ruin the show  

Jillyan

Ruingaraf

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 4:49 pm
If I could live a day as Kiba, that would just be awesome.

But... I wouldn't change anything. Repsect Kishimoto-sensei's work, ne?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:34 pm
I'd be Sasuke and kill the s**t out of gay-a** Orochimaru.

Or I'd be Hinata and have more courage and less shyness.  

0--Strawberry Blossom--0

5,950 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • First step to fame 200

vailendeathmage

6,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 7:20 pm
i would be hinata and fight for my self more and i would probubly start by kicking neji's a** for beig so stuck up followed closely by naruto for being so freaking thick

or i would be sakura and dye my hair a diffrent color and stop obsessing over sasuke so much cuz he would probubly like me more if i did  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 1:41 pm
I would have been Itachi and would have killed everybody in the village, including Sasuke. I mean why would I want to some kid to try and kill me when I'm able to kill an entire village. I would then have killed all the head leaders of each village, really fuking up the show, then I would have taken Naruto later on in the show when he lets him go. I mean goddamn!! Why would he do dat s**t? I know hes a badass ***** but I wouldn't just let him go cause I know I could've caught him, thats just stupid.

Or I would be Kakashi and would have trained to become as skilled as a hokage instead of training little kids, that was why he probably lost so bad to Itachi. lol  

ChristandJackel

dox119

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 1:09 pm
i would be hinata,but i would not be so shy as her not saying that i am not totally shy but u get the point  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:19 am
I'd Be Itachi . . Kill every1 . . after that i would destroy all of the akatsuki . .  

E M O C0W

xXxPrincess AryaxXx

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:25 am
I would be Sakura. But way less annoying.  
Cursed Avenger ~ A Pro-Uchiha Sasuke Guild~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff