Submit

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 12:24 pm
This is an Rp between Buffy's Esper, Celeanor' Tai, and Paramekia's Yei.
Do not post if you are not one of them..

Esperanza lifted her head. It was heavy with sleep, and her lids hung over her eyes like blinds on a window that was keeping the sun out of range.
She yawned, and her legs made her stand. Made her get up to start the day. The sun was bright, and she squinted, shaking the sleep from her head. As her eyes focused, she looked around her surroundings. She smiled. A new day had begun.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 12:55 pm
Paramekia. He'd becom a source of both great irritation and intrigue for the young mare but now, as she took a break from her teepee and descended the slopes towards the Clearing where the sun caressed the lush meadows, she couldn't help but smile. She was free for a time, free from the confusion and uncertainty he caused in her and free from those continuous fights she had to listen to between both stallions.

Ah yes, now she was able to relax and look for either her friends or new soquili that she could introduce herself to. So far, she hadn't met any but things were looking up as she savoured the warmth on her coat - all she had to do was be patient!

Epine de Rose

Celeanor
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 6:43 pm

Perhaps it was the snoring.. or maybe the muted sounds of leather grating on wood... Either way, the burnished stallion found the teepee positively unbearable and decided to vacate the space with all due haste.

But considering his size and substandarad athleticism, 'haste' was perhaps too strong a word.

"Tai... murrr... stop kicking me..." Flame rumbled from his 'post' in front of the teepee flap, nearly causing poor Tai to lose his footing in surprise.

"Arhha...murrr... keep yer damn hoof to y'self....."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 7:06 pm
Walking down the slight hill ofwhich she slept, her eyes scanned the horizon. She loved the dew in the morning, the smell of the grass and the sounds it made as it crunched under her weight. She leaned down, plucking a few strands of the grass, and lifted her head to continue walking.

"I wonder where everyone is" She said quietly, not seeing many, nor any of her herd.

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 3:56 am
Continuing to make her way across the clearing, the mare waded through the long meadow grasses with her head held high and little concern for the burrs that would stick to her fur - Achak could always remove them later. Ah yes, she could almost tell it was going to be a good day! Even the shrill music of the bird song brightened her spirits.

Still, she was quite surprised to see very few Soquili about, were they all late risers?

Lazy.

Nevertheless, her keen eyes were quick to take note of the palamino on the horizon and she gave a soft whicker of appreciation. It was another Soquili and more to the point, it was a female! Ah, see, she knew the spirits were on her side this morning.

"Ho there!" She called, swivelling her ears round towards the mare in the hopes she would respond.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 6:56 pm
(Sorry if this is out of order, but Im going to answer Para^^)

Esper's light colored ears flicked towards the noise. She'd sensed the Soquili before she'd actually called out, but she hadnt paid much mind. She was in love, and her attention to detail was lacking and hanging in the balance. SHe hadn't seen Tai in a long time, and she worried that he had left her, or worse, been hurt. She hated not being sure, but now was not the time to worry, there was someone talking to her, musnt be rude!
Her head swiveled and she was staring at the red mare, eyes soft and light. The almond eyes became happy as she realized it was a mare. SO many of the mares had all fallen into bad tastes..
But She smiled, and spoke back to her.
"Hello!" She said, her voice high and cheery.

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Celeanor
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:36 am
(( Lets not worry about order until Tai gets to you two. =P ))

After a moment, the fiery stallion stopped mumbling and appeared to drift back into a sound slumber. With exaggerated care, Tai picked his way over his sleeping mentor to the freedom of the outdoors, drawing a deep breath of the morning air as he did.

Without intending it to, his mind drifted away from his newly won freedom as a breeze carressed his golden mane. Esperanza was nearby, he was certain. Not that he had the slightest notion of where she was, but he would leave that up to luck. That celestial spirit had been with him a lot lately, and he trusted her to guide him one last time.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:31 am
"Good morning to you." Yei replied once again as she was greeted by the palimino, a small smile climbing onto her equine lips as she approached now that she had been sighted. Well, not only did she have no wings but this mare was a very nice one, very pleasant to say the least and that was only from initial impressions!

"A pleasant day today, isn't it?" She continued, her left ear flopping lazily (in the similar fashion to that of a donkey's) as she admired the few in which the mare had been standing in but there was nothing special about it, so why had she tought it was pretty before?

That was it.

Gazing up and down at the mare once more, Yei took note of the fact that the Palimino positively glowed with some form of anticipation. It was never a 'glow' she had ever had herself so the firey red mare found it difficult to place - needless to say, it certainly brightened the place up.

"You seem terribly happy today." She observed as an after thought - maybe the palimino would give her the secret!

Epine de Rose

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 3:20 pm
Esperanza smiled widely. What a nice mare this was! If she played her cards right, she and the lovely red mare could possibly be friends!

She hadnt ever had a mare as a friend before.. She hadnt had very many friends, because she had lost her herd some time ago.. Her son, and everyone else, were gone forever.

She looked at the red mare and smiled.

"Why I am! I am meeting Tai.." She paused and spoke more specifically to where the mare might understand.
"I am meeting the love of my life."
She said, beaming.

"Oh do please Forgive me! My Name is Esperanza, my friends call me Esper. What may I call you?"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:52 am
Love of her life?

For a long while, Yei stared increduously at the poor mare before at least raising a brow. Now she knew she had been away for quite some time but that did not mean she was prepared to return to the news that he had already found a mate while she remained single and completely undesirable to the stallions around her.

...Well dayum, at least he had taste?

"I um..." Yei swivelled her ears round a little and continued to observe the female for a while before releasing a small chuckle, "I'm Yei." She introduced herself at last, tilting her head to the side in the process, "You are the mate of my baby brother?"

Epine de Rose

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 11:36 am
Esperanza's eyes widened just a bit, her face taking a shocked look, but she quickly shook her head and smiled. Her mane flew about ehr face, and she smiled at the lovely mare,

"Your brother you say? Well then.. I didnt know he had a sister! I love meeting new people and if you're a soquili that my love, loves, then, I am glad to stand in your mere presence."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:57 pm
"O-oh!" Yei gave a laugh at the compliment the palimino gave to her, her ears swivelling round as she gave an appreciative smile. It wasn't everyday that someone apparently 'basked' in her presence and that gave her a very well needed ego boost, she hadn't had such a lovely compliment since she were a foal!

"We're not blood related, I just happened to adopt him the day I met him." She gave a giggle and shook her head, her long forelock tumbling across her right eye and muzzle as she continued to observe the mare, "He was so loveable that I couldn't resist but I still can't quite believe it...he has a mate, and a sane one at that!" Clucking her tongue she canted her head to the side, her eyes sparkling enquisitively.

"How on earth to you cope with such a ball full of energy? He's like a giant raccoon sometimes."

Epine de Rose

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 5:53 pm
The Palomino mare offered a kind smile, and her cheeks took a slight red turn as she blushed. The red mare had offered a compliment. And she would take it graciously.
She wasnt sure how someone could not fall in love with Tai. He was indeed loveable and kind. He was indeed a ball of energy that could hardly be controlled. She smiled, at the goofiness of he, and looked back at the red mare, flicking her creme tail and shaking her head to where her mane flew about her face.

"Oh my! I am glad to meet you then. He is hard not to love. God knows I had to win him over ever so slowly.
But he was worth it. And I cant wait for foals. I have wanted children for so very long.." She offered with a delicate smile.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 11:47 am
It hit her like a brick, although the mare hadn't realised it her talk of foals had struck a cordw ith the red mare and for a short while she was silent, her eyes growing a little dull as she thought of the numerous times she had lost out on her own chance for romance and her own chance for a family. It wasn't that she wasn't happy for the pair, it simply made her feel a little inadequate sometimes...But!

Her eyes brightened at the prospect of little nieces and nephews to take care of and the possible mischief they may get up to. All the time she would be able to spend with them, the games she could play while Esper rested and the possibility that they may very well help her chase her 'unwanted' guests from her teepee now and again.

"Youwill make a wonderful mother, although I fear Tai may need a few lessons when it comes to both being a father and...a few lessons on exactly where foals come from and how they come about." She cleared a throat, a twinkle in her eye as she thought fondly of Tai's incredible naivity...she would give all the berries in the world to see his face when he was told what would be expected of him!

Epine de Rose

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 5:02 pm
Esperanza looked at Yei, somewhat fearing of what Tai qould do in that situation. She shook her head, and her ears wilted a little. She had tried so hard to win him over, now she would most definately scare him off with the talk of foals.

"Maybe I shouldnt talk to him about it.."

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces