Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kyaishi
Crew

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:55 pm
Only Tweekend and myself post here 3nodding Thanks!
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:01 pm
Bright golden orbs surveyed the beautiful scene before him with something akin to awe and bewilderment, the oranges, reds, yellows and purples of the setting sun gradually fading to a dull glow beyond the horizon. It was some time before he moved again, however, staring longingly at the rapidly dimming sky before stretching his forelegs idly.

The young stallion had never been much of a social person, preferring to retain his solitude, but there were times when he regretted it. The longing for companionship brought him into daydreams and visions that he would've rather avoided, but he couldn't deny that he was beginning to get lonely. 'That's irrelevant,' he shook his head with a disgusted sigh of frustration. He pawed at the ground in his aggravation, moving off towards a small stream in the distance to cool down.

Kyaishi
Crew

Eloquent Lunatic

Tweekend

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:09 pm
Tequila woke up from a nap, and let out a big yawn as she lazily got up. She had thought she heard something, and decided to explore a bit. She then noticed that the sun was setting, and she sighed at its beautiful colors. As she was walking, she tried to follow whatever sound she heard. As she approached a stream, she saw a figure in front of her. As she approached and looked a bit closer, she noticed a beautifully spotted soquili. She was amazed at how interesting the male's spots were.

She didn't want to startle him, so she walked a bit closer hoping he had noticed her. "Hello there," She said, cheerfully, "My name is Tequila. What is your name?"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:17 pm
He was nearing the water's edge when an unfamiliar scent caught his rapt attention, and the sound of approaching footsteps drew his eyes to meet the gaze of the newcomer. One ear twitched as his head tilted to one side in a rather comical display of curiosity, offering a warm smile and a dip of his head in a curt greeting towards the new mare. It had been a long time since he'd spoken to anyone, much less a mare, and it unnerved him slightly, but that didn't deter him from attempting to make a new companion.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Miss Tequila," he dropped onto one knee long enough to give her a dramatic bow of greeting, looking up with a lopsided grin as he straightened again. "I am Shadow."

Kyaishi
Crew

Eloquent Lunatic

Tweekend

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:23 pm
Tequila's eyes widened as she watched Shadow raise his head back up from his bow. He was so pollite, and she felt herself blush a bit. She then giggled, happy that Shadow didn't mind her company. "It is a pleasure to meet you as well. So how has your day been, Shadow?" She was still a bit sleepy from her nap, but she was gradually shaking it off.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:30 pm
He didn't overlook the gesture of endearment, a warm smile adorning his dark features instead of the goofy grin that had graced it moments ago. He took note of the tiredness of her eyes, deducing that she was either exhausted, or had just woken up. Judging by the fact that she was looking more awake and alert by the minute, he guessed it was the latter.

He blinked at her question, chuckling softly as a sheepish grin overtook his muzzle once more. "Rather uneventful... I wish I could say I was an adventurer, but my life has taken a turn down an incredibly boring road. I spent most of my day talking to my friends up there," he jerked his head skyward.

Kyaishi
Crew

Eloquent Lunatic

Tweekend

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:34 pm
Tequila's head tilted to the side, and she wondered what Shadow meant. "Your friends.. up there?" She asked, shyly. She was curious, and was worried she was asking too much. "Heh, but its ok, my day was uneventful as well. I guess I napped for most of up." She said, laughing as she spoke.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:41 pm
He offered another sheepish grin, golden hues meeting hers as he answered, "I mean the clouds. I don't really have any real friends," he admitted with a nervous chuckle. "It's been a long time since I've had the opportunity to talk to anyone... -er, well, anyone that can talk back, at least," he said with a laugh. He looked at her curiously as she made her own comment. "You move about during the night, then? Or is it just a one-time thing to sleep all day?" His voice had a teasing lilt to it.  

Kyaishi
Crew

Eloquent Lunatic

Tweekend

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:50 pm
Tequila smiled wide, and was happy that he was talking to her. Even though Shadow may have been content with not being very social, she was happy that she could at least talk to him for the time being, and allow him to open up a bit. "Well, I hope we can be friends Shadow. I may not know you very well, but I think you are very kind. I do not know very many soquili yet because I am new here, but I am happy I ran into you" She said, a bit nervous at his reaction. It was true though, for she felt he was..different. She wasn't entirely sure why, but something about him put him apart from some of the other soquili she had spoken to.

She then answered at his question "I enjoy being in the night more, for during the day the sun gets hot on my dark fur. I usually find myself resting under shade, and then I guess I just fall asleep." She said, playfully. "Which do you prefer?"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 5:00 pm
Although some parts of him were nervous at the attempt to be social, there was a genuine happiness lurking behind the shining golden irises that hadn't been there before, most likely waiting until now to surface. The comment about being his friend took him by complete surprise, but it was a pleasant surprise, as one might have been able to tell when his whole face lit up like a switch had been flipped. "I would love to be your friend, Miss Tequila. I am also grateful that we met."

He laughed softly, jokingly eyeing her with a mock-suspicious expression. "Are you part cat? I've never heard of another soquili being nocturnal." He grinned back at her, taking a moment to stretch languidly. "I suppose I don't have a definite schedule, really... I just sleep when I'm tired. Sometimes it's night, sometimes it's day," he admitted as he bent his head to take a short drink from the river.

Kyaishi
Crew

Eloquent Lunatic

Tweekend

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 5:11 pm
Tequila was extremely happy by Shadow's response, and widened her smile even more. She felt that she was more comfortable than before, and loosened up a bit by slouching her back and standing in a more relaxed fashion.

"Haha a cat?" She said, shaking her head. "I am no cat, nor am I nocturnal.. I'm just.. silly I guess." She said, as she watched him take some water from the stream.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 5:20 pm
"Hm, well I suppose that applies to everyone at some point," he grinned, bending down as the smile turned into something more mischievious. "I wonder if you hate water as much as cats do..?" he pondered out moud, taking a mockingly casual step towards the water as he purposely splashed some her way.  

Kyaishi
Crew

Eloquent Lunatic

Tweekend

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 5:24 pm
Tequila laughed and felt the cool water drip off her. "Actually, I looove water. I love swimming in it and playing in it, and..splashing people back!" She said, giggling as she flicked some up at Shadow.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 5:32 pm
He laughed as he jerked his head out of the way to avoid getting a mouthful of water, watching her splash into the river with a playful grin. Crouching slightly on all four legs, he leapt into the water, creating a gigantic splash that soaked both of them to the bone. This, of course, was what he intended, but he still offered his warm smile to placate any anger she might have.  

Kyaishi
Crew

Eloquent Lunatic

Tweekend

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 5:37 pm
Tequila tried to avoid the hoard of water rushing towards her, but decided to just let it hit her, and it splashed all over her. She looked up and continued to laugh, and was happier than ever, especially because she was having such a good time. Just then, she decided to take a big jump herself, and she landed in the water, hoping some of the splashes would go towards him back.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff