Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply .:. Shadows of Africa Guild .:.
[PrP] You really are a ghost, you haunt my thoughts.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 5:05 am
The mists frightened the dusty black female it was hard for her to understand the mist it was as if it was its own living creature. An involuntary shiver crawled down her spine, her muscles grew taunt and she shifted instinctually into a hunting position. She glanced her silver eyes back and forth looking for something that may be lurking in the mist.

She had been following the odd male, Erevu into the mist had lost herself in thought...unfortunately that meant that she lost her self physically as well. She wondered why the goddess was set on the male not joining the pride and that felt extremely foreign to her. She trusted her voice, her goddess, and most that joined the pride trusted her preachings, but now she questioned?

"Hello?" She whooped quietly as she thought she saw something in the mist. The smell of this place was just as disorienting as the mist and creatures that lived her. "Erevu, where have you gone?"

Gods, the thought of her being a strong assertive alpha were pretty much shot at this point, she was never going to be a strong leader if she feared…nothing?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 5:33 am
Erevu had lived here so long he wore the mists like a cloak, moving with an odd bedraggled grace though the bones. He had no idea he was being followed however, until Lam's voice shattered the whispering silence over the land. He turned to face the source of her voice, emerging from the swirling grey surprisingly nearby with a playful grin.

"You called?" he said with a brief submissive bow and wag of his tail.

"The echoes here would carry a whisper for miles."

Baneful

Dramatic Hunter

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 3:26 pm
She jumped with a start, seeming to jump right out of her skin; she could hear her heart pound in her ears, and that wasn't a good feeling. She looked at Erevu and suddenly her mind was put at ease,at least the part that still belonged to her, the part that was forign wanted to jump through and tackle him.

"I swear you could make the dead scared!" She growled playfully, an unmistakably happy smile spread across her maw. She was hoping that he would notice.

"How are you?" she noticed her manners and gave a deeper bow lowering her head completely. She felt that there was no need for such formalities, they were after all equals as all are.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 12:18 pm
Ere spotted her smile and gave a pleased wag of his tail, noting this as one of the very few wimes where any creature had seemed pleased to see him. He gave her a toothy grin of his own and said "At least if I could scare them they'd never harm me."

He trotted a little nearer and sat down, looking a little cleaner today than usual, apparently he had taken it upon himself to actually groom his fur, bringing out the black stripes starkly against his silver fur. He shrugged

"I'm as good as usual, no worse, no better. Yourself?"

Baneful

Dramatic Hunter

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:17 am
Lamyae's tail wagged as he sat down beside her and she quickly shifted her weight and sat down herself. She liked his company he seemed to say what was on his mind. "Why would the dead harm you?"

She remembered their first meeting and him saying he was a ghost, funny she had come to the graveyard to find a literal ghost...what if he was dead? She shuddered and looked over him quietly, he looked healthier it seemed he was actually clean, not just a mangy colored creature.

"I...I was looking for you..." quickly she thought of a reason, an excuse to be looking for him, " I had some questions about recruiting..?"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 12:28 pm
Erevu was chuffed still that there was someone else out there who actually made the effort to come all the way out here to find him. He grinned wickedly at her question, flicking an ear "You learn to be wary of the dead when some of them are creatures you wronged." the idea of meeting his parents again didn't appeal one bit.

He cocked an eyebrow "You came out here for me? For sort of questions m'lady?" He gave her a boyish grin. "I'm all ears."

Baneful

Dramatic Hunter

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 2:32 pm
Somewhere in her travels she had picked up a bad case of ear mites and as he talked she started to tare at her left ear with her hind leg. She was in a pickle, she had come out here to see him, well... that's just it JUST to see him. What type of excuse could she use?

"I umm..." she was really showing some leading skills there wasn't she? "I need your help recruiting away from this part of the grave yard, more towards Mafa's kin."

She wished someone else in her life would take over, that instead of having to be assertive and show she was an alpha, a thing she rarely did, that someone else would allow her to follow.

"People really don't like you? I don't see why not!" She realized she had not addressed his original statement.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 5:45 pm

Ere gave her a brief, searching look with those violet eyes, as if he had picked up on her moment of faltering. However, he made no comment, simply looked away into the mist with a nod. "Makes sense. There are no hyena in these lands other than me. They all end up with Mafa one way or another."

The male hyena had picked up on Lam's insecurity with leadership when he first met her. It intruiged him, challenged the mental image he had formed of all female hyena's being loud, dictator-like lunatics. It made him want to help pick up the slack and support her leadership, but refrained out of a fear of offending her by doing so.

In response to her statement he grinned "Then you are one of the few who doesn't look at me and see a filthy, traitorous loner. I appreciate that."

Baneful

Dramatic Hunter

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 8:02 am
"Filthy,yes; traitor, no," she gave a short barking laugh and then glanced off into the mist, her ears twitching back and forth. Those ear mites were not going to leave with out a fight. This meant a great deal to her, she was more concerned about everything going no around herself than to actually be hygenic and clean.

"Would you lead the way out of the mist? I'm not even sure how I got here," she paused adding, "You're a good hyena, and will make me a very amazing general," she winked and turned her head.

She forgot to tell him about recruiting adults..she was well...bad at it.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 2:05 pm

Ere gave Lam a greatful grin, very few creatures had ever given him any kind of compliment, even if the one given was simply a denial of what he considered himself. He wagged his tail and nodded, surprisingly eager to please.

"This way." he said, holding his head up high, positively beaming at the "amazing general" comment.

And with that he strode off ahead, feeling strangely gratified by her compliment.

Baneful

Dramatic Hunter

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 1:59 pm
"If I get lost in the mist I'm blaming the hyena infront of me," she grunted thoughtfully, "Where is your family again..?" She thought he had said something but then again she could be wrong, things jumbled within her mind.

You're playing koi, at least take the initiative. The voice seared through her mind causing her to stop abruptly.

"Umm..wait..?"

.:. Shadows of Africa Guild .:.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff