Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:30 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:31 pm
Johar moved through the trees almost like a ghost which graceful long fluid steps as she walked through the night to the stream. it was as if she was on a misson to find someone or something as she came to the streams water. her apperance was calm almost serene as she stood tere looking at her reflexion. giving a light toss of her mane, it was as if she was disapointed at not finding what she had been seeking. and what she was seeking was the dark black stallion that came to her in her dreams.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 6:15 pm
User Image

Shetan moved about restlessly. He had been restless with dreams of a white mare for many moons now and he had yet to find her...He wondered if she really existed or was she just a dream. This night found him unable to sleep and so he headed for a drink, perhaps he would watch the moon's light dance over the water's glassy surface for a while. As he neared the stream he caught the scent of another. Someone was in HIS territory. It wasn't Rahu, he would have known his friend's scent. He thundered towards the stream, screaming a loud shrill challenge to the other. Cutting through the darkness he suddenly appeared, and instead of rearing and repeating his challenge to this intruder, he stood frozen and motinless as if in shock. Before him stood the white mare from his dreams!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 10:58 pm
Johar heard the loud perching challenge that the dark stallion had called out. She stood there calm as she eyed him, as he stopped frozen and motionless as if he was shocked at seeing her as if he was seeing a ghost. She her self was shocked to now be in front of the stallion she had been dreaming about as of late. Still staring she was speechless as he had taken her breath away the minute he came through the darkness, but she still appeared calm and serene.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 7:46 am
User Image
Shetan stood as motionless as she, wondering if what he saw was real or just another of his dreams. He slowly stepped forward, intent to find out, but he was not really sure what to do. He tossed his head a moment as thoughts ran through his head. She looked like an angel, standing there as she did. Slowly he moved closer, but he still had no idea what to say or do. "Is this another dream? or are you really here before me?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 7:09 pm
Johar titled her head to the side a moment then smilied softly. " i was about to ask you the same thing. and i dont think this is a dream." she her self took a step closer to get a better look athim, and to make sure she really wasn't dreaming. looking into his eyes, she could tell he was a proud, wild stallion, and untamed, just like from her own dreams. "if i may ask, what is your name?"  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 10:30 am
User Image

Shetan shifted slightly, trying not to display his slight nervousness. He was very curious about this mare. So this was not a dream....interesting. How was it that his dream had been brought to life? and that she said she was about to ask him the same thing! "I am Shetan. and you are? " He replied as he stood up tall and proud. "Have you had dreams also? do you not find it strange to have your dreams invaded by another only to meet them as if the dream has brought them to life?" Her eyes were soft and wondering, an air of gentleness and kindness about her. Her coat was as pure as fresh fallen snow. Never before had he seen a mare like her.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 2:47 pm
Johar smiled softly as she saw he stood up tall and proud as he replied to her. " I am Johar, a pleasure to meet you Shetan. yes i have and i do find it strange to have my dream no longer one now." ofcourse she noted the slight nervousness as he had shifted slightly. she might have been nervous herself if it had been another stallion besides Shetan. for whatever reason she felt she wanted to stay near Shetan, and felt like she was safe around him.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 11:09 am
User Image

Shetan nodded his head in reply to her introduction of her name. "As it is mine to meet you, Johar. " He eyed her for a moment, keeping his cool calm composure, his proud arrogance of a stallion born wild and free showing. A stallion who had never known the touch of man and would never know it. He lived in the old ways, before man had come to this part of their land, roaming wherever he wished. This new type of two leggers bothered him. It was not that their skin tone was lighter. no, to him they were all the same. It was how they used their devices upon his kind to break them of their spirit and used them to do their bidding and work. Never would he allow this to happen to him...no...never. He would kill them before they ever laid a hand upon him....and Johar? She seemed so pure and innocent...yes he would make sure they never laid a hand upon her either. Now that he had found this wild mare from his dreams, he did not want to let her go. Destiny had brought them together for a reason, although what this reason was eluded him. He was now at a loss of what to say though. What do you say to the mare of your dreams? "And what is it that you dream of? How do I play a part in those dreams?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 11:22 am
Johar could now see even more that he was definatly one that was wild, free, adn a proud one. she had yet to ever meet any kind of two legger, but if one tryed to ride her, she would most definatly keep them from doing so. " i can't say i remeber much of it, except i do remeber being saved from something. after in my dreams i was never alone, knowing i always had you but that was in my dreams. if you dont mind me asking the same question, what kind of dream did you have that me in it?" flicking her long tail, she watched him, and felt even more drawn to stay near him.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 11:08 am
User Image

Shetan listened as she spoke, her story sounding a bit like his dream. He stepped closer to her now, taking a better look. "In my dream it would begin as a flash and all I could see was a white mare thundering and splashing through a stream, much like this one, as if trying to escape something purssuing her. All I saw was her running, but never what was chasing her. " He dipped his muzzle into the stream, drinking long before lifting his head, water droplets falling from his muzzle as he watched hersilently. How strange this meeting was, but yet he felt at peace to find her at last and know she was nideed real.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 1:20 pm
JOhar found it interestign that his story was simular to her's. she watched him for a moment, silently before speaking again. " i wonder if theres any meaning behind us having simular dreams, and someone managing to finaly meet?" watching him still with her chocolate brown eyes, she was now more at ease to finaly have met him, plus for whatever reason she felt at ease jsut being around him.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:26 pm
User Image

Shetan's great body trembled a moment as she neared him, but he stood still. "Perhaps there is, the question is for what reason. " His crimson eyes watched her, and his gaze met her chocolate orbs. There was just something about her. Ok so they had the same dream and were meant to meet...but now what? He shifted from one foot to another. "Where do we go from here? Is there anything you would like to do?"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 12:23 am
Johar made no move but stayed still as his eyes met her's. “I wouldn't know. Maybe we should get to know one another better? She then added in almost shy like. “that is if you want to Shetan." never taking her eyes off him, she really wanted to get to know him now that she finally did meet him.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 6:13 pm
User Image
Shetan allowed his expression to change a bit and smiled for a moment. "Well we could always go for a run? Let the wind fly in our face and through our manes?" He wasn't sure what to do. He wasn't really used to all this. He was more used to fighting or racing other stallions. Somehow he felt she was here to change all that...perhaps she would find the light in his dark heart.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff