Submit

Twilight Seraphim
Vice Captain

1,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:49 pm
This the thread to introduce your original character that you rp with in the roleplays here. Please follow at least this basic format for you character.

Username:
Character name:
Alchemist?: (if so say title)
Humunculous?: (if so say name)
Appearence:
Brief Bio:

Add more if you want but please at least have this.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:54 pm
Username: Fire_Alchemist_Riya
Character name: Nuriya (Riya) Murimoto
Alchemist?: Fire Alchemist
Humunculous?: As a homunculus, she becomes Guilt
Appearence: Brown hair and grey eyes. Fair skin, and an evil grin.
Brief Bio: She is loud, rowdy, and hurt inside. So much has happened between her and her best friend, Miyo, that she wished for death on more than one occasion. She's powerful due to her father's horrific alchemist tests to give her red water for blood. He succeeded. Riya has fallen in love with Roy Mustang.
As Guilt, Riya is quite the opposite. She has lost her memory, and is a sweet, caring girl.
Pics-
Guilt:User Image

Riya:User Image

Fire_Alchemist_Riya

Twilight Seraphim
Vice Captain

1,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:55 pm
Username: Eternal White Angel
Name: Akira or Black Flame Alcemist
Alchemist: Black Flame Alchemist
Humunculi name: Sorrow
Appearnce:User Image
Bio: He has an older and younger brother. Died when trying to bring his younger brother back. He succeded briefly and then his brother tried to bring him back. He was brought back as Sorrow but now his older brother is trying to kill them both. He was seprated from his brothers and is now searching for both of them. As sorrow he makes people feel worthless when they are near him and he can take out blades from any part of his body to a certain length.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:35 pm
Username: DarkWaterMiyo
Character name: Miyoko Kuroshi
Alchemist?: Dark Water Alchemist (see where my username comes from?)
Humunculous?: Rejection
Appearence: Rejection:User Image

Miyo: User Image
Brief Bio:Miyo lost her sister at the age of 10 during a freak alchemy accident. She blamed herself and studied alchemy to try to get her sister back. When she finds out about the philosophers stone, she joins the military as the DarkWaterAlchemist. She knows Ed and Al and journies with them and Riya. After the truth is found about the Philosophers stone, and they're in Lab 5, the alchemy circle carved in Miyo's back as a reminder gets activated by red water and she dies, her life sacrificed for her little sister's. She becomes Rejection when Al and Chise(sister) bring her back. They find her again because she became a singer after she was reborn. Rejection's power is to make people relive thier worst memories and whenever she remembers something or sees herself in the memory of another, it causes her great pain and she cries. Not so brief, huh...?  

DarkWaterMiyo
Vice Captain

Soupii
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:13 pm
Username: [Crystal.Ice.Alchemist]
Character name: Sakuya Yukata
Alchemist: Crystal Ice Alchemist...(duh!)
Humunculous? biggrin esire
Appearence:
Sakuya: User Image
Desire: User Image
Brief Bio: She grew up in Risembool having Winry as her bestfriend. She grew up with her and only came to know of Ed and Al a little later on when she reached Central. She became an offical state alchemist a year after Ed did.
She became a homonculous ever since her attempt at human transmutation. It happened when an unfortunate accident occured with her and a young boy. Unfortunatly the boy died and she tried to bring him back because she thought it was her fault. When attempting this she was dragged to the other side of the gate and died in the process. She was eventually brought back by her mother and become Desire. Her mothers last action towards her was a gift; an ice blue pendant that she never takes off. It helps in her alchemy and to amplify the power over the ice element as well as healing small wounds. After a while of working with the state, she became attached to Ed (emotionaly) and after a while fell in love with him, but never had the courage to tell him. She's also never needed a transmutation circle since all she has to do is clap her hands (like Ed) and join both rings on her index fingers. Each ring contains a symbol which reacts when collided to cause an alchemic reaction. Shes pretty much a kind and caring person towards others but when she becomes Desire shes able to bring out the most deepest and worst desire that person contains within their heart.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:55 pm
Username: AkureiOkami
Character name: Krystal Chemy
Alchemist?: Storm Star Alchemist
Humunculous?: *Working on it....xP NEED HELP PLEASE!!! TwT*
Appearence:User Image
Brief Bio: Krystal Chemy is 14 years old, and lived in Starlight Hill since she was 8 years. Before, she had lived in Resembool for less than a year, and became friends with Ed,Al, and Winry. She moved, due to a threat by her father's murderer. She attempted a human transmutation, in which she lost a dear friend, and the result was a homunculi named Sin. She reunites with Ed and Al in Honuro, to look for her homunculi. She is the Storm Star Alchemist, and can transmute without a circle. She carries a Star necklace with her at all times, which Edward gave to her as a child for a birthday present.

[_Akurei_]

fe345trewr

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 11:26 am
Username: JennyWestheaven
Character name: Jenny
Alchemist?: Was an alchemist before being killed, the Aero Blade Alchemist
Homunculus?: Yes, now that she's been brought back to life, she's Lust
Appearence: Hair like the avatar, but she now has purple eyes like a Homonculus, only they don't look so demonic. She usually wears eyeglasses, and can be seen in a variety of costumes until she really transforms into the new-age Lust.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.<---As a human, this is the outfit you see her in most of the time

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.<---For the brief moment when she turns psycho and turns into Lust

Brief Bio: Jenny was once a State Alchemist in the military, a First Lieutenant known as the Aero Blade Alchemist, meaning she was good with wind and metal alchemy. She used to carry metal scraps with her to transmute into weapons, which she still does to this day.

One day, on what was supposed to be a recon mission with a small group, got ambushed by chimeras, the only one surviving was another alchemist in the group, a major by an unknown name. This alchemist, who was very fond of Jenny, attempted to bring her back to life, and succeeded somehow in creating a Homonculus. She was never evil like most of the Homonculus were, having not been introduced to their world. She just goes on living, and since she too was an alchemist before her death, and the sacrifice that the alchemist made to bring her back, she can still use alchemy.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 3:10 pm
I'm really not sure what's aloud and what's not character wise, and I've never been one good with making them up, but I decided to give this a shot anyways ^^ If there's anything I'm not aloud to do or anything wrong with my entry, please tell me and I'll get onto fixing it *determined nod* Oh, and em, being the n00b I am I really think I need help finding the listing for RPing the characters from the show. sweatdrop Sorry, I've looked over the forum, but must've missed it. ._.

Username: Nanochu
Character name: Reyo
Alchemist?: Yes he is. ^^ Since he saw 'the truth' at the gate he can clap his hands together to use alchemy, though since he has no natural talent for the art, not very well. He sometimes changes the metal material on the top part of his gloves into claw/sword things when he needs to fight as well.
Humunculous?: No, but his mom is. biggrin
Appearence: He's 16 with spikish brown hair, blue eyes, red bandana, wears gloves, cape, and mostly black. Yeps, I made a pic for reference since my art skills are diminished. ;P
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Brief Bio:
Reyo wasn't much for alchemy. He had vowed to himself he'd never work for the army his dad so loyaly fought with. His dad, a state alchemist, never spoke against the state, but he always came back more beaten, more hollow every time a war rolled around. He didn't like alchemy and he didn't like what it put his father and mother through. Only it was when he turned eleven his mom died. His dad wasn't the same after that and Reyo blamed himself for being there when she was murdered. He wasn't strong enough to protect her. He wasn't good enough.
It was dark and rainy, the day his dad had went ahead and used his alchemy to try to bring his mom back and Reyo was caught in the middle of it. He hadn't meant to be there, it had been a complete accident in itself. His dad was lost and he woke up, organs rearanged and missing from his own body with nothing but a pile of bones, misplaced organs and ember eyes to replace his mother on the far side of the room.
That...and his new found alchemy. The art he hated so much, and grew to hate even more, now could be done just with the clap of his hands. The doctors he went to told him he shouldn't even be alive as it was after the incident. Reyo hated alchemy, it took away everything from him; his father, his mother and his life. But it was his only out. His only chance. He dedicated himself, everything to learn enough to get his dad back from the other side. He's still very clumsy with the art, and things tend to blow up in his face a lot during his journey. He's only heard of rumors and whispers of the philospher's stone and is adament on finding Edward Elric, the state alchemist genuis who is rumored to be after the same thing. A way to use alchemy with no restrictions. Only after the military cruisified his dad's name and accused him of going against their laws he's hated state alchemist and any soldier at all, which is why his search for Ed is so much harder for him. (oiy, that wasn't very brief at all ._.)  

Nano Alphonse

xXxSacredxXx

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 7:26 pm
Username: Sacred_Miko_Kikyo
Character name: Yoyoku
Alchemist?:Black Flame Alchemist
Humunculous?:Lust
Appearence: Charming and Beatiful.She wears a whatever me gaian account player is wearing.
Brief Bio: She flirts her way in with people then turns on them.She draws them in then turns on them.(Unless they get close to her *wink wink*)  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:05 am
Username: BlackRose0607
Character Name: Kioku (memory in Japanese)
Alchemist?: Yes, but she doesn't have a title. She's never been in the military.
Humunculous?: No, because, as a healer, she respects the laws of alchemy.
Appearance: Kioku is 20. She has straight reddish-brown hair that goes down to her waist. She hardly ever puts it up. She has green eyes. She's petite at exactly 5 feet tall, and is a little slender. She wears a long-sleeved purple dress made of cotton. She carries around a baby girl, wrapped in a blanket made from the same material as her dress.
Brief Bio: Kioku didn't know that she had the ability to perform alchemy until she was 16, when her mother had a bad accident in the house and in the process of helping her, she healed her. Since that time, she studied healing alchemy and became her towns doctor. When she was 18, the military came to her town and over-threw it. They asked her to join them as a doctor. Kioku said no, so they took her away and did things to her. She doesn't remember what they did to her, but sometimes she gets nightmares about it and about who did it. When she went back to her house, her mother had been killed. A few months later, Kioku found out that she was pregnant. She soon gave birth, alone, to the baby girl that she carries around with her. For some reason, the baby never gets older.
Kioku wanders around trying to find out what happened to her and who did it. She performs her healing alchemy on anyone who may need it, but can't seem to heal herself.  

BlackRose0607

Kitstune490

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 12:15 pm
Username: Kitstune490
Character name: Kaitsu Himaru
Alchemist?: yes and she's called the 'Ice Alchemist'
Humunculous?: no
Appearence: tall skinny but in shape, long red curly hair, yellow eyes, pretty much like my avi's hair/eyes/clothes, and she's 5'4
Brief Bio: mom died at age 12, never met her father, only child, became a state alchemist at age 13. right now she's 15 yrs. old  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:20 am
    Username/
    Lord Sabbathiel
    Call me Sab. Most other Gaians do.

Character Name/
    Doesn't know. The Pretty Lady at the laboratory, said it looked quite the Anomaly. So took that as name. blaugh
    Alchemist?/
    Uncontrollable fear of Alchemists. Yet doesn't know why.
    Doesn't know what an Alchemist does exactly?
    Knows what they look like though, when Anomaly sees it. Very puzzled & frightened.

Homunculus/
    That is what they are saying about it...because tiny 'rifts' of nighttime appear around it & surroundings begin to warp within its threshold, ...slightly.
    Sure wish to know where 'rifts' came from?
    Would really like to know where Anomaly came from too, you know?

Appearance Description/
    Grayish-Yellow Eyes. Thorny Black Hair. Clean, pure skin complexion. Is what the mirror beholds.
    A boy or a girl, but how can you tell?
    Looks like the other peoples children, and they all stay the same, must be like them?
    Age is... It counted 13 days. So 13 days old. ...Could say appears 13 years old... but Pretty Lady thought it was much younger,.
    Homeless. Found some soft pleasing rags. Smells like doggy.
    Doesnt wear much at this time. Or anytime for that matter...
    Losing track of time. I feel very hungry.

Brief Biography/
    Awoke to screams. Dreadful piercing screams. Nightmarish and very horrible.
    In the background it could be heard... Loud, but faint.
    Chewed off bindings, Anomaly ran for very life, scared. Nowhere to hide.
    However, the Pretty Lady found Anomaly, took against will to Laboratory to make Anomaly suffer.
    Hurting now. Very much so. ..pain... Losing control.. going back to sleep.
    The Laboratory is empty now,
    except for the others who remain asleep on the floor. Won't they awake to keep Anomaly company?
    Everything is so still, so hungry... and its dark. No Food. How long will Anomaly remain in these metal shackles?
    Feel..ing.. very.. faint.. now... will.. ...sleep....
    So.... alone.

((I need to add, I work during the day for 10+ hours, four days a week, live in Hawaii so most people are asleep by the time I'm available, I'm a knowledgable .hack fan, that owns an old .hack yahoo group, and is a Vice-Captain of A Gaia Online .hack-based RP Guild that pretty much runs the dang thing sweatdrop crying , because my Captain hasn't played any of the G.U. games, or watched "Roots". ...In other words, I'll be busy, but will post as often as I possibly can. I AM a .hack Freak, afterall.))

Sabbathiel

7,950 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

GeminiSpark

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:08 pm
Username: Lucario Elric
Character name: Xanter Tyrant
Eye Color: Red
Hair Color: None (His Scalp Is A Hairless, Crystallized Surface)
Height: "5'5"
Weight: 125 Pounds
Alchemist?: Dark Crystal Alchemist
Humunculous?: Rampage
Appearence:
Alchemist:
Humunculis:
Brief Bio:
As a yound child, he dedicated his life to the study of natures crystals. Then, when he was just 13, he was crushed by a cave in, and a crystal punctured his head. A search party came and got him 15 minutes after the cave in. He was rushed to the hospital, but the crystal had already fused with his head. He had then gotten surgery to make his head look the way it did. Ever since the accident, he has been dedicated his life to Alchemy, since it is what saved his life. He has developed very amazing skills over the years, and he is proud of them.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 3:33 pm
Uh.....welll....actually, I have two charries I want to use.....Oo

Username: Hippy_Disco_Tacos ((call me Lea, please.))
Character name: Vendetta ((actually, her name is Revenge, but she changed it. Her human name was Maria Tringham, and she goes by V))
Alchemist?: She was before she died...
Humunculous?: Yup. Revenge, which is like a female Wrath. >>...<<;;;
Appearence: Bright orange hair, violet eyes, lolita goth outfist, Envy-ish headband, tattoo over heart
Brief Bio: Maria was Max Elric's best friend, but she died when she was 13. In greif her Dad, Russel, tried to bring her back, but failed, creating Revenge. Revenge was a thorn in the side of the state until Max finally met with her. Some of her old memories returned and she turned on the other Humoculi, changing her name to what she now had against the Humoculi; Vendetta. She now goes by "V" and travels around with Max. She has a very sweet, hyper temperment.

Character name: Maxine Steel Elric(goes by Max))
Alchemist?: The Neometal Alchemist
Humunculous?: No, but her best friend is. XDDD
Appearence: Skelatal figure, wears baggy black clothes and the old red jacket she inherited, blonde hair pulled into a long braid, spidery bangs, iceblue eyes, automail arm leg and spine
Brief Bio: Max is the first born of Ed and Winry in a future time line. At the age of three, she lost her limbs and damaged her spine due to an alchemical accident. After Maria died, Max went on her own vendetta and joined the military. She became a general at age 14. Eventually, she came across V, and the two happily rejoined as best friends. Max later found out she was a human Philosipher Stone, doomed to die. This did not make her afraid, and she still charges on strong. She also loves Betrayal, who goes by Ray, has a little sister, and hates milk and being called a bean pole. She has a very sadistic temperment, but acts hyper.  

Hippy_disco_tacos

FelixTheAvenger

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:51 pm
Username: FelixTheAvenger
Character name: Kenta Miyamoto
Alchemist?: The Shadow Alchemist
Humunculous?: Hatred
Appearence:
User Image
Kenta
User Image
Hatred
Brief Bio: Kenta is a weird one to say the least. He's always been studying alchemy in the shadows because his parents didn't want him to learn it. Doing this, he learned how to create things from the shadows using his own blood, earning himself the title of The Shadow Alchemist. Kenta is usually pretty social. He does not seek conversations often, but he can hold one. He's also pretty happy and playful. Hatred, on the other hand, is cold, anti-social, and calm. He kills his chosen victims very carefully so as not to get caught.  
FullMetal Alchemist RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff