Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kirby!

Back to Guilds

Best Kirby Guild on Gaia, 

Tags: Kirby, King Dedede, Sakurai, Super Smash Bros. 

Reply Kirby!
Rules

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kenta Starfield
Captain

Eloquent Smoker

9,700 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 4:37 pm
I don't like being rule-savy, but there are a few lines I should throw down before anyone starts posting. Here they are:

1. No Kirby VS. threads. Yes, this ranks first on my list of rules, don't do 'em. We don't need them, and if you joined because you liked Kirby, we're hoping you'd know that Kirby would be the only accepted victor.

2. Grammar, grammar, grammar. "I taz liak dis and i luv kirby and..." Please no. I know that some people don't have english as their first language, so that's acceptable. But if you know how to use english, please do use it.

3. No random topics. After the guild accumulates some money, we'll hope to have a spambox for this, but for now, keep that out of the main forum as it is reserved for only serious Kirby discussion. This also goes for polls, make sure they relate to the topic in some way.

4. No hating. It's Kirby, you joined because it was Kirby, and if you decide to only go and post, "Kirby sux! LOL! Noobs" you will be banned from the guild right away, no exceptions.

5. There is no "greatest Kirby game ever", it only exists in your opinion. I'm only inducting this rule because people in the guild, as well as the thread on the VGD keep prancing around going "So and so *COUGHSUPERDELUXECOUGH* is the best game ever!!", and well, I don't agree with that, therefore it's opinion. So make sure you state "in your opinion" from now on.

6. Have fun! ^(~^_^~)> Well duh, you need to have fun. Just follow Gaia's ToS as well as the rules stated above and everything will be fine and dandy.

Rules are subject to be added to and changed at any time by Kirby! staff. By reading this you have proven your worth to be in the guild, so...

"Kaabii-sama!"
OR
"Solid Snake Kirby: SHOWTIME!"

Include either phrase in your request form and you will be accepted regardless of background of Kirby games.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 11:24 am
Yay for Mullet Kirby~  

Omata
Vice Captain

Kenta Starfield
Captain

Eloquent Smoker

9,700 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 9:38 am
New rule as of today:

-There is no "greatest Kirby game ever", it only exists in your opinion. I'm only inducting this rule because people in the guild, as well as the thread on the VGD keep prancing around going "So and so *COUGHSUPERDELUXECOUGH* is the best game ever!!", and well, I don't agree with that, therefore it's opinion. So make sure you state "in your opinion" from now on. Thank you, <(~^_^~)>  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 9:48 am
Alright. I moved the rule up to the first post so it'd be easier to notice.

I wonder who reads the chatter after that post, anyway...?  

Omata
Vice Captain

Ephemeral_Nightmares

7,850 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 8:34 am
GO KIRBY SQUEAK SQUAD!GO KIRBY AIR RIDE!GO KIRBY AND THE CRYSTAL SHARDS!!!!!!! exclaim  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:20 am
Don't worry Hoshi no Kenta, you won't see me braking these rules. Trust me!  

Erin_Rocks220

Shameless Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Millionaire 200

Catuboduus

Moonlight Pirate

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:52 pm
Yeah! Me neither! (Is Kirby VS. threads acceptable outside the guild, or are those also bad?)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:28 am
Hmm... I have no idea... Thats a good question...  

Erin_Rocks220

Shameless Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Millionaire 200

Catuboduus

Moonlight Pirate

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:57 am
Eh. I don't do them anyways. Apparently gaia doesn't like VS threads either, as ammusing as they can be at times.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:33 pm
I know you said we cant say games like super star ultra cannot be said as the best, but can we still say we like them?  

Straight-Edge-DecipleX

Lebia
Crew

Partying Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:43 pm
Yes.  
Kirby!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items