Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 4:19 pm
Moki gave small whinny hoping to hear the voice of Kanti somewhere. Alona had sent him on a hunt to find his older adopted sister, however he knew very little of her. She was never around the herd much, and she tended to avoid other soquilis unless they where interesting to her. Moki sighed…. Why on earth did Kanti have to be such a troublesome female anyway…

Kanti pranced her way through the shallow woods giving a small nod to let her beads ring. She was older now, and lacked the features of a young adult any more, in which caused Alona to constantly hassle her about if she was going to settle down to mate or not. As if... Kanti thought as she flirted along the edges of the trees. She heard Moki's whinny out for her but she ingored. He was probably sent after her by Alona anyway...

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 4:55 pm
Dyami was spending some time with his Daughter Tori. troting along with her, it had been a while he had spent any time with her. nipping her mane little, he then heard a whinny and wondered who it was. "? lets see who that was Tori." was all he said before taking off in the direction he heard the whinny.

Tori chuckled and followed him. shaking her head, he always ahd to figure out what any noise was. nipping at him while they went where the noice was, she was courious as to who it was.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 5:03 pm
Moki heard voices in the brush and turned his attention to the noise.

"Kanti.... is that you..Alona wants to see you.." Moki said with a slight question to his voice. He paused waiting to see who would emerge from the brush.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 5:08 pm
Dyami came out of the bushes first as he had been the first to take off. turning to look at who said something, he saw it was Moki and laughed. " sorry to disapoint but im not Kanti." looking behind him, he saw TOri come out of the bushes next.

Tori raised a brow as she came through next. " what my father said." she chuckled a bit and looked around.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 5:17 pm
"Oh...." Moki said with a bit of a red blushed face. Now he felt embarrassed.

"You wouldn't have happen to have seen Kanti around here lately would you" Moki asked looking to Dyami and the mare next to him. Oddly enough he couldn't remember if he had met her or not.....

Kanti could hear the voices in the brush...Dyami..and Tori if she wasn't mistaken. Too bad they found Moki first... she wasn't going to come close to him..not yet at least.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 5:23 pm
Daymi chuckled. " no i have not as i haven't been around her much as of late." flicking his braided tail, it was true he had not been around as he had gone wanding for a few days. " im sure she will turn up when she wants."

Tori grinned. " nope but i have a feeling she around here and avoiding." smirking she wandered off in one direction to see if she might run into Kanti " i will be back in a moment." was al she said as she walked off.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:17 pm
"Thats what Alona said...that she would turn up when she wanted too........but when that will be who knows.. I've been looking for her these last three days.. but still no luck" Moki said with a small sigh. Alona warned that Kanti was a bit of a hassle....

He looked at the mare "that would be just my luck she would be hiding outright behind me poking fun at my bad luck..." Moki replied letting his bangs dangle into his eyes.

Kanti heard Tori's voice. Crap.... she looked around but there was no place to hide, she was in the open far too much.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 12:51 am
Dyami gave a good laugh. " that sounds like Kanti and my daughter Tori who is the one that walked off, most likey going to get Kanti." giving a chuckle and a toss of his braided mane, he eyed Moki. " so i suppose your Alona's and Cyrus' son Moki right? " flicking his braiding mane he smilied. " and no wories im sure Tori will get Kanti soon enough, ether that or both will take off." giving another laugh, he had amusment written all over.

Tori smirked as she came through the bushes only to find Kanti. " so there you are Kanti. its been a while truely." her smirk went into a grin. " so your avoiding being caught by the stallion my father is talk to?" giving a cunning look with amusment, she still had the grin on her face.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:21 am
"Yes.... I'm Alona's and Cyrus' son..." Moki said with a small shake of his head. His shaggy bangs hung to his eyes as he avoided anymore questions about them. True he loved his mother, but he always had issues with his father. He always expected so much out of him.

Kanti gave a sigh as the noise grew closer and Tori's head peered out from the bushes.

"Yes it has truely been a while" Kanti gave a smirking smile "and yes I am doing my best to avoid Moki.... Alona sent him after me probably hoping to get back to herd so she can have me settle down for some family idea in her head" Kanti replied with roll of her eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:04 pm
Dyami could tell Moki wanted to avoid anymore questions regarding his parents most likey. " i see well then i knew i reconised you from the herd. though i have been wandering lately." eyeing the direction his daughter went, he wondered if she might have found Tori.

Tori grinned. " i see well why would you want to avoid that? and by the way im not going to drag you back to Moki, if anything i find it amusing your hiding from him." flicking her briaded tail, she chuckled at Kanti's eye roll.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:21 pm
"I haven't really been at the herd much lately either" Moki said giving a shake of his head. When he was there he was doing errands for his mother, and when he wasn't he was either enjoying his alone time or.... having to find someone.

"Whew.... I would hate to see the boy having a dissappointed look on his face when I would tell him no way was going near Alona at this moment...I wonder what has gotten her on this whole kick jump think for a mate for me anyway..." Kanti said with a small mutter.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 1:26 pm
" seems then both of us been wandering a bit." Dyami again eyed the direction of where Tori went. " shall we try to sneek up on the two, cause i have a feeling Tori will try and help out Kanti with hidding." giving agrin, he awaited a responce.

Tori could not help but laugh at this. " no wounder your hiding. i would too if my parents where doing that." shaking her head, she was truely glad nothing like that was happening to her. but then she had Oath so it hardly mattered. " so how long do yu plan to avoid Alona and poor Moki who was only sent to get you?"  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:05 pm
"She wouldn't....would she...." Moki asked when he looked at Dyami. Just his luck, to find a mare that shared the same personalty as Kanti did and then send her after her. "I guess we have no choice but look for them both now" Moki said with a sigh.

"I plan to avoid them....well until with all hopes she either forgets the idea... or Moki finds someone else to follow" Kanti replied simply. She knew that something in the herd would sidetrack Alona from her, she just had to buy her time until then.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 9:22 pm
Dyami shook his head. " oh she would just because she is a little trouble maker. and yes lets go get them and dont worry about it too much Moki." he could see why Moki was annoyed or a bit upset about this but to him there was no need to sigh about it. giving a shrug he went in the direction Tori went, but tryed to be quiet.

Tori chuckled. " good luck with that one Kanti. i would just hope Alona gets her attention on something else." giving another chuckle she tossed her mane. " so where shall we go now? i sure by now my father and moki will be coming very son if not now."  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:38 am
"Oh I won't worry about it too much..it just that I am tired of having to chase her all over the place" Moki said softly as he followed him in the direction that Tori went.

"Seriously...you would have thought that Alona would be too busy with the herd by now..." Kanti said with a shrug. "Anyway... where should we go that Dyami and Moki wouldn't find us...." she replied looking around knowing that Dyami could be anywhere.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff