Submit

13lackMagic
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 7:21 pm
This is where the Charmed Ones live.

Demons beware!

Attack these Girls and you will be Vanquished

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 7:37 am
Piper rubbed her eyes and rolled out of bed. She hadn't got much sleep the previous night. As she awoke she realized Leo wasn't there, and she wondered where he'd gotten to, especially with Prue's funeral being later this morning. She thought of Prue and felt tears fall down cheeks.

She got up, realizing she had to be strong for Phoebe, especially after all the spell casting she'd done last night. So she went down stairs and made a pot of coffee.

13lackMagic
Vice Captain

Wicca1

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 7:00 pm
Phobe was already sitting at the table when Piper came down. She was on her fifth cup of coffe and was blankly staring at the seat where Prue would usualy sit. A small tear rolled down her face.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 8:41 am
Piper poured a cup of coffee, and sat next to her tired-looking sister. "You got about as much sleep as I did, then." Piper assumed offering Phoebe a small smile.  

13lackMagic
Vice Captain

Wicca1

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 1:23 pm
Phoebe tried to force a smile but it wouldnt come out. "I dont think I could have if I had wanted to." She just kept starring at that one spot. "I just dont know what we're going to do with out her." She broke down and put her face onto Piper's shoulder.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 3:38 pm
"I don't know either." Piper said, hugging her sister, feeling tears roll down her own cheek. She wiped them away, before they fell into Phoebe's shoulder. "We'll figure something out." She said, weakly.  

13lackMagic
Vice Captain

Wicca1

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 8:10 pm
Phoebe sat up, tears streaming down her face. "Come on, we have to get ready for the..." She couldnt force herself to say the word funeral.

She slowly moped her way up to Prue's room as Piper followed. She reached inside her closet and pulled out a shirt. She broke down in tears again. "I borrowed this from her... and she blamed you when I got coffee all down the front pf it." She was beginning to cry uncontrolably. "I never told her I did it... I'll never get to tell her now."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 9:11 pm
"I remember that." Piper said, pulling her sister into another hug and raising the tissue box to her. "We're going to get through this. We just have to stick together." She said, now also crying.  

13lackMagic
Vice Captain

lordbirch
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 11:41 am
Cole walked into the house and heard the two sisters in the kitchen. He didn't want to make his presence known so he went up to Prue's room and did his own tribute to the dead sister. Though they barely got along, Cole respect Prue and what she did for her sister. . . for Phoebe. He sat on her chair and bowed his head.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 7:55 pm
((They where in Prue's room))  

Knight of Shadows
Captain

lordbirch
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:05 am
(I thought they were in the kitchen!!!!! I will fix it.)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:21 am
Phoebe went back to her room to get ready. She cried as she saw a picture of the three of them.

Once she was finished getting ready she layed on her bead, silently, and stared out the window. She couldnt wrap her mind around the fact that prue wouldnt be there anymore.  

Wicca1

13lackMagic
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 1:33 pm
Piper exitted Prue's room and walked to her own room, she changed, and sat on her bed. "Leo?" She questioned, looking up, wondering where he had gotten to.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:14 pm
he orbed in next to her. "you called?" he said clearly he'd been crying.  

Survey Report

Wicca1

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:13 am
Phoebe got up and walked downstairs to find Cole. She hugged him tight and cried into his shoulder. "I'm glad you're here."  
The Charmed Ones-An RP Forum [CASTING!]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff