Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you seen the disgusted look?
  YES XDXDXD
  NO T^T Must look for it now
View Results

The Amazing Bert Schnick

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:50 pm
Has anyone else noticed this... very confusing mess. The only way into the lab, until they pull Dr. Scott through the wall, is through the elevator. Then answer me this, how did the Transylvanians get into the lab? They all walked up the stairs, and the only way in was through the elevator. confused

Also, during Wild and Untamed thing, watch the upper right hand corner of the screen the entire time. You will see one of the crew members above the stage. eek Actually, I don't know if it is a crew member, but you can definitely see someone.

I have got a whole list of stuff that went wrong in the movie.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:58 pm
fantasma_mirth
DrCosmoMcKinley
Not really anything that is funny, but if you watch during the Time Warp, when Columbia is tap dancing, in one shot the red carpet the Transylvanians are standing on is there, then it disappears, and reappears again.

Also, don't know if anybody else noticed, but in the scene at the church, in the background you can see Frank, Riff, and Magenta as the church people. And during Dammit Janet, the three church people are Riff, Magenta, and Columbia... Riff Raff is extremely easy to recognize, and Frank is easier to spot, but Magenta and Columbia are hard to recognize.

I just noticed for the first time like a month ago.

did you notice that the wedding guests, the Transylvania's, and the imaginary audience in "floor show" are all the same group of people.

I knew that the people at the wedding and the Transylvanians were all the same group of people, but I've never had a great look at the audience in the Floor Show, so I never noticed it... I will have to look now.  

The Amazing Bert Schnick

Kumi Banana

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:30 pm
DrCosmoMcKinley
Has anyone else noticed this... very confusing mess. The only way into the lab, until they pull Dr. Scott through the wall, is through the elevator. Then answer me this, how did the Transylvanians get into the lab? They all walked up the stairs, and the only way in was through the elevator. confused

{Kumi says...}

yeah.. i think it was in the dvd commentary.. that they said that they forgot to build a door for the lab...

bu i still have NO idea as to how the trans got there. xp

{...bananas are awesome User Image}

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:42 am
Kumi Banana
DrCosmoMcKinley

{Kumi says...}

yeah.. i think it was in the dvd commentary.. that they said that they forgot to build a door for the lab...

bu i still have NO idea as to how the trans got there. xp

{...bananas are awesome User Image}

Maybe they're magic... eek  

The Amazing Bert Schnick

Zyl-expressions

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:17 pm
Didn't they have some kind of device to transport matter? {OMG!!! I forgot the name!!! I'm sucha bad fan! ='(}  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:46 pm
One of my favorite Frank bits, when Brad goes off on Frank after the line "let alone offer them hospitality" Frank just starts making faces at the camera until Brad finishes.  

fantasma_mirth
Crew

Familiar Specter

10,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

The Amazing Bert Schnick

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:26 pm
Zyl-expressions
Didn't they have some kind of device to transport matter? {OMG!!! I forgot the name!!! I'm sucha bad fan! ='(}

Le gasp! eek That would be the Sonic Transducer! Maybe that's how they did it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:30 pm
fantasma_mirth
One of my favorite Frank bits, when Brad goes off on Frank after the line "let alone offer them hospitality" Frank just starts making faces at the camera until Brad finishes.

OMG! Lol, I love that part.  

The Amazing Bert Schnick

Scarlet Monroe

Aged Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:05 pm
What Diabolical Chicken Stepped on Your Forehead, F*#ked your chin, and stole your neck?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:08 pm
Scarlet Monroe
What Diabolical Chicken Stepped on Your Forehead, F*#ked your chin, and stole your neck?

and shat on your tie?  

fantasma_mirth
Crew

Familiar Specter

10,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

xHeatherHomicidex

Dangerous Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:54 pm
HAHAHH yes!! I love that look! At our show the call back line is "How does she taste Frank?? "That good huh?'' and I love it :]  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:51 am
Hehehe

I love that face xD  

Xelimara

Friendly Cyclops

11,100 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Friendly 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
The Rocky Horror Picture Show Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items