Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you seen the disgusted look?
  YES XDXDXD
  NO T^T Must look for it now
View Results

`-Chocolate Stiletto-`

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 8:23 pm
Hello all. So a good gaia friend of mine (wonkyspoon) and I were talking when she said "Hey have you seen the disgusted look that Frankie shows when he licks Janets armpit during Rose Tint My World?" I said no. So my friend Catie and I watched for it today, and if you haven't seen that I suggest you do because her and I fell over laughing! So chat about things you didn't realize the first time you watched TRHPS or things someone told you about then you saw it.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 8:31 pm
I definitely love this thread.

The disgusted look is my favorite, but let me see . . . again, I like when he sticks out his tongue at Columbia during the Time Warp. OH! Also, my friend and I were laughing really hard about the lever on the monitor. Such a suggestive little phallic.  

wonkyspoon

x-Melissande-x

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 12:43 pm
wonkyspoon

The disgusted look is my favorite, but let me see . . . again, I like when he sticks out his tongue at Columbia during the Time Warp. OH! Also, my friend and I were laughing really hard about the lever on the monitor. Such a suggestive little phallic.

confused Whaa??? I didn't see my dear Frankie sticking out his tongue during the "Time Warp"... unless you're talking about the "Floor Show"... Hmm... The lever was funny, though. Have you ever watched Rocky try to dance during "Wild and Untamed Thing"? It cracks me up everytime... blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:23 pm
x-Melissande-x
wonkyspoon

confused Whaa??? I didn't see my dear Frankie sticking out his tongue during the "Time Warp"... unless you're talking about the "Floor Show"... Hmm... The lever was funny, though. Have you ever watched Rocky try to dance during "Wild and Untamed Thing"? It cracks me up everytime... blaugh
Yea I'm sure she ment the floor show, because Frankie wasn't even shown in the time warp.

Edit: Yes, I have seen the look on his face, but at first I couldn't understand why xD  

Lemonatii

Feline Hoarder

intentionally blank
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:16 pm
`-Chocolate Stiletto-`
Hello all. So a good gaia friend of mine (wonkyspoon) and I were talking when she said "Hey have you seen the disgusted look that Frankie shows when he licks Janets armpit during Rose Tint My World?" I said no. So my friend Catie and I watched for it today, and if you haven't seen that I suggest you do because her and I fell over laughing! So chat about things you didn't realize the first time you watched TRHPS or things someone told you about then you saw it.

PICS? biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:00 pm
Scabby Bee
`-Chocolate Stiletto-`

PICS? biggrin

User Image
That is the picture I took when I watched it with my friend Catie. Don't mind the date on the picture, my camera messed up and it randomly re changed the date DX.  

`-Chocolate Stiletto-`

Genica Pussywillow

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 3:38 pm
wonkyspoon

[lol. I remember that, but it wasn't during the Time warp. it was during Sweet transvestite]
[Frank makes the best facesxD]
[Before Magenta says "He's lucky, I'm lucky, etc." you can see her on the stairs, I thought that was rather cool]

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 5:03 pm
YES! That is the greatest WTH face.
He was all: WHATJUSTHAPPENED? And I just lauuuuuuuuuugh. None of my friends seem to catch it though X3

Blood Moon Nights

Punk Debutante

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 6:23 pm
ha, i've always LOVED that part just because she's all happy and singing, "God bless Lily St. Cyr" and feeling great, and there he is, looking like someone stuck something up his a** XD

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:18 pm
I was laughing so hard when I first saw that I had to rewind and watch it over and over.
xd

meep5219

ethuil

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 3:36 am
I noticed that just the other month when I was watching it at home, alone and drunk. I laughed so hard! blaugh Fantastic!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 5:31 pm
Silly Frankie, you should just stick to men.  

named user

Liebte_Nie

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 12:39 pm
Wow, I can't believe I haven't noticed that. I must remember for the next time I watch the movie.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 2:16 pm
And then, at the Floorshow, when Riff and Magenta burst in and Rocky, Columbia, Brad and Janet all move off to the side.... watch Brad.

((Susan steps on Barry's foot in her heels... you can see the pain!))

Oh, and when Brad, Frankie and Riff are coming up in the elevator to the lab, when Frank is whipping Riff..
When you can first see their heads in the elevator... look at Brad in the back. He's laughing.

Great moments.

[the.lollipop.SYNdrome]

Aged Citizen

fantasma_mirth
Crew

Familiar Specter

10,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 8:27 am
Sharp eye, I rewatched the floor show scene just to find that. It only there for a second, but it's super funny.  
The Rocky Horror Picture Show Fan Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff