Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

queen_qing
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 6:34 am
Hook's Ship, Hold

"Squall!" Rinoa exclaimed, her eyes widening in alarm as one of the most impossible things just happened.

Squall's Limit Break was interrupted.

Something like that had never happened when they were fighting Ultimecia, and the fact that this Xeryim had managed to remain relatively unscathed, save for the slash wound...

A strange, cold feeling rose within her at the implications of such an act; did that mean that Xeryim was even stronger than Ultimecia herself? An impossible conclusion, but something that seemed all too real.

Biting her lip, fighting down a swell of nausea at the blood that hit her sensitive nose, Rinoa watched as the twisted Heartless tracked his blood down Zexion's cheek.

Sick, Rinoa thought in a mixture of horror and disgust. This is so sick.

Startled into action as Zexion was thrown against the wall, the chilling sound of impact against the wall spooking her, the young Sorceress hurried over to the blue-haired man as he pulled himself out, with a hand on his ribcage.

"Hey, are you all right?" From the sound, Rinoa was sure that he had probably cracked something. Well, a few somethings, to be more accurate.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 3:14 pm
Hook's Ship-Hold

Aerith watched as Xeryim was completely uneffected by Leon's limit break. She was shocked, from her experience, limits always hit their targets. If they couldn't even land limits...she didn't want to think about that right now.

Something more important soon drew the Cetra's attention away from her friend, Zexion, who Xeryim had so kindly thrown against the wall. The stench of blood was in the air, Aerith winced. Maybe it was Xeryim's goal today to try to make Aerith as sick as possible, because he was doing a great job.

After Xeryim had left, she made her way over to Zexion. "Is anything broken?" taking note that the young man seemed to be wounded in the chest. She quickly used Cure..2. Just to be safe. "A bit danger prone, aren't we?" it might have been bad timing, but it was in her nature to try to cheer people up...

sometimes it didn't always work.

Trae prodigy

Quietly Losing Control

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:22 pm
Ship's Hold

"Ienzo!!" Rikku shouted and ran over. "Aerith, is he going to be ok?? Ohhhh, I'm so scared...Paine's going to be so upset! Just wait til I tell her. She's going to worry so much!!"

Rikku knelt next to Ienzo.

"Are you okay?" She examined his chest. "Aerith's a better healer than I am, so she should probably stay with you while I go help with black magic some more. Is that okay, Aerith? Or do you have a better idea?"

Rikku stood again and joined Rinoa once more.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:54 pm
Aerith nodded to Rikku, "Don't worry, I'll take care of it. It's fine, look after the others. Ok, Rikku?" she smiled kindly, turning back to Zexion and examining for left over wounds.

"If you're still in pain, just tell me and I'll use cure again."

She wondered for a minute who Paine was...dismissing it as a good friend of Rikku's and possiblely Zexion's boyfriend, Aerith looked at the others. Cloud seemed completely out of it.

"Cloud, could you give me a hand over here...?" She didn't really need his help, but she wanted to snap him out of it. Aerith got a bad feeling when he would stare out to space like that.

Trae prodigy

Xandrei
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 11:00 pm
Hook's Ship, Hold

Ienzo took a hesitant breath in after feeling the soothing effect of Aerith's magic. He winced a little-- the fractures were freshly healed and still tender. Another breath later and it felt like it had gone back to normal. Much better.

"Y-yeah, I'll be fine. Thank you." He bowed his head thankfully towards Aerith and Rikku. The small teen flushed with the attention-- he wasn't used to it. The brown-haired woman then waved Cloud over, and Ienzo pouted a little bit. Sure, he was smaller than most people here, but he could take care of himself... well, mostly.

"Ah, I'll be alright, really."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 12:57 pm
Aerith nodded at the ex-organization member, "Glad to hear you're ok after that." she waved a short good-bye to him before going over to Cloud, taking a hold of his hand without warning.

"Cloud, if you tell me you missed everything that just happen, I'm going to punch you." she grinned playfully. It was very fun--and easy, to tease him.

Aerith was sure that, if it wasn't for her constantly bringing him back down to the planet, he'd sit there spacey all day....how boring would that be?

Trae prodigy

Diazu

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 9:24 pm
Tidus watched Aerith use cure on Ienzo, which reminded him that he too needed to be healed. Taking his time getting to her, he thought out what to say to a person he never met.

"Uh...excuse me...heh. Can you heal my arm for me?" He asked, motioning to his broken arm still in a makeshift holder against his chest.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 9:25 pm
Baralai rested himself against the wall of the ship once again, thinking hard on the situation. He looked towards Yuna. "Lady Yuna...Is there any way to return to Spira? I am very concerned with the people's safety. From the Heartless roaming around I am worried that they will lose their hearts." Baralai sighed.

He closed his eyes, especially concerned for his former companions, Nooj and Gippal. Oh Yevon...please be safe you two... Knowing those two, they most likely were doing fine on their own. But Nooj always was a deathseeker...

"I must go back to Spira." Baralai concluded, looking towards the others. "Does anyone know of a way to travel? I need to go back to my world and help the people against the Heartless that threaten the very lives of everyone in Spira."

Diazu

xWhisperingxDismayx

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 2:12 pm
Neverland--Hook's Ship--Hold

Crashes, words, everything just seemed background noise. What seemed more important--infintently more important-- was the response from Sephiroth. What was the madman going to do? Kill everyone still? The thoughts mulled over continously in Cloud's head, almost like water of stones in a creek. A constant babble that went on and on without an end in sight.

It might have just been a few seconds. A few minutes. Maybe even hours, for all he knew. Something broke just over the level of noise that the babbling brook of his thoughts created.

"Cloud, could you give me a hand over here...?"

Who said that? The voice was familiar...but he couldn't quite place it. The swordsman kept his head down, mako-dyed eyes staring intently on the ground still. The thoughts resumed.

"Cloud, if you tell me you missed everything that just happened, I'm going to punch you." Now that was Aerith. He looked up with a start, wondering what had happened. She had said that like quite a lot happened. There were injuries...and...

Oh planet!! Gluttony was dead! When did that happen?!

A lot must have happened. Only thing was what happened, exactly?

"...I guess I'm going to be punched, then. What happened?"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 7:45 pm
Neverland--Hook's Ship--Hold

Hey, that was weird... frowning as she took out a card from her pocket, Rinoa studied it for a moment, wondering how the Heartless Prince had managed to get it in there.

It wasn't like he had a chance to get near her, did he? Mildly unsettled, Rinoa remembered the note he'd put up on the networks, and she bit her lip thoughtfully. They could go to any world they wanted?

She and Squall could go home now?

Looking over at Squall thoughtfully, Rinoa decided to go over to him. With Xeryim's vanishing and Gluttony's death, there was no one to fight. However...

"Squall," she said softly, worriedly, all thoughts of going home shelved for the moment at her concern for his general well-being. "Are you all right?"

queen_qing
Crew

Diazu

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:15 am
Baralai watched as Rinoa reached into her packet and take a card out. A blank one to be exact. Then he remembered reading the message boards. A gift to them from a Heartless? Not believing it in the first place, Baralai reached into his own packet to see if anything was there.

It must be some kind of trick...

But surely enough, he withdrew his hand to find the same blank card. The card to take them anywhere they desired. I can go home this way? He wondered curiously as he looked the card over both front and back. Thinking of his home, he was gone from the ship in a flash.

Tidus watched as everyone slowly got their cards, and he dug out his own and grinned. Looking towards Rikku, he wanted her to go with him, as well as Yuna. "Hey guys! Let's go to Spira! We can probably find Wakka there, too!" He chirped happily.

"Wanna come Rikku? Oh! Selphie! You should come, too! You can see what our world was like. And maybe afterwards I can go to your world!" He said excitedly. It could work! "I mean, Baralai has the right idea, so i'm goin' home!"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 9:44 am
"Wanna come Rikku? Oh! Selphie! You should come, too! You can see what our world was like. And maybe afterwards I can go to your world!"

The little girl peeked her head out from her makeshift shelter and looked around. Just a few minutes ago, she had seen her old friend from the orphanage attack the man who had taken Riku and then was knocked off his feet by the Heartless's attacks. Though she wanted to watch further, the little girl aspect of her overrode that emotion and she burried her head into Carbuncle's side. I'm scared now.......I wish I was with Pooh.....then we could play all the time and not be scared It wasn't until her blond friend called for her that she pulled away from the GF.

"How can we get there, Tidus?" Instinctively she reached into the pockets of her yellow sundress and was surprised to find small slips of paper with names of places on them. Her eyes widened with excitement when she found the one marked "100 Acre Wood." That's where Pooh is!! We can play now!!! "Sorry, I'm going to go play with Pooh!! I'll see you later, ok?" In her mind she focused on the tranquil woods and in a flash she was gone.

MiwaFujiwara

Friendly Genius

MiwaFujiwara

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 9:54 am
We can go anywhere we want now?

Mentally reviewing the Prince of the Heartless's post on the message boards, Yuffie dug her hand into her shorts pocket and pulled out several cards, each marked with a name of a place she could go. Oohkay......this is a leeeeetle pervy. How the hell did he get these things in here anyway? If he comes near me one more time........ Balling her free hand into a fist to repress the surge of anger rushing through her, she looked through the cards.

Let's see......100 Acre Wood......too peaceful......Halloween Town.....wonder what Demyx would turn into there........Edge....nice.....Balamb......no......Wutai..... "HEY, WUTAI!!! I CAN GO HOME NOW!!!!" Grining brightly, she tighly hugged Demyx and showed him the card. "I can show you my home!!! Come on, lets go!!!" Images of her home flashed through her mind, and she was gone in a flash.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:22 am
Rikku was quite confused, but she followed suit and pulled a card out of her pack.

"Huh...Spira, eh? Ok!!!! Let's go see Wakka and Lulu!!! By the way, Ienzo, Paine wanted me to ask you where you were going after this. I talked to her on AIM and she's really worried about you."  

Quietly Losing Control

Skwinky
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 1:16 pm
Hook's Ship - Hold

When his attack scored the first blow, Leon was sure he had Xeryim but to his surprise, the Heartless lept out of the way and slung the chain around Leon's wrist, yanking him off balance and to the ground. The gunblade flew from his hand, sliding harmlessly across the floor. He stumbled, nearly coming into contact to the floor, but managed to pull himself to his full height. He was a SeeD, an ace of the military. All that training was for something after all.

Leon looked up to see Xeryim's brutal attack upon Ienzo before he left. What was the Heartless and their King's intrest in Organization XIII? What were they planning? The fact that Xeryim had interrupted his Limit Break was more than disturbing. Not one foe had been able to do that before. He couldn't be that powerful, could he?

Gathering his gunblade and resting it on his shoulder, Leon too made his way to stand with the others, assisting Ienzo in whatever way he could. In his own way, he listened carefully to the conversation, taking in all the information and details.

Then something formed within his coat pocket. Slowly, Leon pulled out a blank card like the ones that Xeryim mentioned on the message board. So gummi ships were now obsolete? And they could go to any world at all? But what world did Leon have to go to?

... He never returned after the fight with Ultimecia, did he?

"I'm fine, Rinoa," the SeeD turned to the woman. "And you're fine, right?"

The man paused for a moment. He would worry about himself after everyone else went their own way.

"Ienzo," Leon turned to the once-Nobody. "You should go to the World That Never Was. Only Organization XIII were invited so we cannot accompany you. Others might be there though. See what you can find about Xeryim and the Septsinian."

Kingdom Hearts II: [A] [H]eart [R]eborn

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff