Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Teen Sex, Pregnancy and Puberty Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for teenagers covering topics centering around teen sex, pregnancy, puberty, and other aspects of teen life. 

Tags: teens, puberty, sexuality, pregnancy, life issues 

Reply Puberty Subforum
need help! my breasts!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yumitoko

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 9:11 am
crying ok i am 12 and want to know is it good to be bra size 34b please help and tell me how to get my mind off sex, i so want it with my bf but in england you have to be 16! pm me with answers. crying yes and i have started my period that was ages ago, when i was in year 6.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 2:41 pm
Yumitoko
crying ok i am 12 and want to know is it good to be bra size 34b please help and tell me how to get my mind off sex, i so want it with my bf but in england you have to be 16! pm me with answers. crying yes and i have started my period that was ages ago, when i was in year 6.

It's ok. You're a growing girl. It's alright to have a 34b bra size. Believe me. My breast were that big when I was your age. Right now I'm a 46 D. I think I need to go up in a bra size though. Don't worry about your breast. It's fine. Try not to have sex at a young age. You should wait till you get married to your special someone. Try to discipline yourself by reading a book, hanging out with friends, get into sports, or an after school activity. You're to young in my opinion to have a bf. When you get older you can go into safe sex. wahmbulance There are chances that you will get pregnant! The safest sex is to not have it at all untill you're married. That's why I suggested you discipline yourself. You don't want to get pregnant at a young age!  

Wooper to Quagsire

Original Strawberry

IvoryKat

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 2:22 pm
Ok your breasts are fine. They may grow more or they may stop soon, 34b is a fine size for now, and it's a fine size if they don't get bigger, but if they do, that's perfectly fine too.

About the boyfriend. The way you're talking about it, it seems as if you're not ready to have sex. You aren't being incredibly thoughtful or responsible. Honestly it seems like just hormones. I won't tell you to wait until marriage, or even the legal age. All I'll say is be sure you know everything there is to know about birth control, the consequences of your actions. Make sure you're ready to deal with anything that can happen. That includes pregnancy, an STD, or a break up. You have to be able to not regret anything you do later on in life. If you can handle all the issues responsibly then go ahead and have sex. If not then you're not ready. As far as you and your boyfriend are concerned, it you think you can't control yourself then maybe you shouldn't be alone with him in a situation where you feel you can have sex. Stay in public places or with other people around. Make sure not to do anything that you'll regret later.  
Puberty Subforum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games