Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
General Info ~read only~ [Updated 8/16/2010] Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We learned to change
but did we change to learn?
100%
 100%  [ 46 ]
Total Votes : 46

Spastic waffles
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 10:20 pm
I didn't really know what else to call this.

All announcements will go in this thread. So when something happens, it'll be posted about here.

Well, obviously, this is a writer's guild. If you write anything, you're welcome here. This is a place to post your work and get some constructive criticism and ego-boosting flattery (^^), to review and help improve other's writings, and to discuss writing.

I'd love suggestions/comments about how I'm running this guild. Feel free to stop by the suggestions thread and tell me what needs to be improved!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 10:22 pm
Where to send donations/contest entry fees:

Donations: can be sent directy to the guild, but these can ONLY be used to buy subforums. And right now, we have more than enough in the guild account...we have no plans for subforums in the near future. So please, do not donate to the guild itself. If you want to donate to us, please donate to the guild mule.

Donations can also be sent to TheLiterateNinja, the guild mule, for contest/event funding. We are asking, at the moment, that all donations come here. (See above)

Guildwide contest entry fees: Should always be sent to theliterateninja, without exception.

Spastic waffles
Captain

Spastic waffles
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 8:36 pm
Announcement:

We have a new guild vice captain, lmm7777! Love her and respect her.

That is all.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:53 pm
Announcement: Guild subforums! 4 of them!

Some threads will be moved to the subforums. So if your thread dissapears, check the subforums.

Thanks to all who donated to help make these subforums happen!

<3333

Please read the welcome threads for each subforum before posting there.

Spastic waffles
Captain

Spastic waffles
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 6:56 pm
Announcement: We have 2 new mods.

Zahmen and Tak Jak.

As for you two, go about as you must. Move threads that are misplaced, accept join requests, PM me about rule breakers...

Your typical modly duties.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 1:43 pm
Announcement-type thing:

School's started.

I'll scarcely be here. Just don't freak out becuase you don't see me or stop posting either! I hope that once I get back into a routine I'll be able to schedule in some net time, but for now I have 152 pages of history to read by Thursday and like 75 pages of psychology to read by tommorow, plus a bunch of other random homework.

Also, Tak and everyone else, please don't post in this thread. It's read only, I want to keep it to important things only, no chit-chat.

Spastic waffles
Captain

Spastic waffles
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 1:06 pm
Announcement: 2 new subforums!

One for writer's contests, which will be run by Zahmen. It's open now! Go join a contest or something. DO EET!

The second is for works in progress, which Blackhawk will half-run along with me, used for, as the title suggests, uncompleted works.

Enjoy.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:33 pm
Announcement:

Guild-wide Halloween contest!

In the contest subforum. Go enter. The more people enter, the better the prizes will be.

Spastic waffles
Captain

Spastic waffles
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 3:47 pm
Announcement: BlackHawkGS is now a mod.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 3:37 pm
Announcement: The new subforum will officially be for poetry/lyricism and should be opened up tonight, tommorow at latest.

However, waffles is sick right now and doesn't feel like getting much done.

Also, Kirbyvictorious is now a mod.

Spastic waffles
Captain

Spastic waffles
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 4:40 pm
Announcement: Guild Christmas contest! Go check it out in the contest subforum.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 8:43 pm
Announcement: lmm7777 has now been demoted from VC to mod, due to a compromise reached between the two of us. I will possibly be appointing a new VC eventually.

Why do I write announcement before every post here? Have I ever put anything here that wasn't an announcement?

Spastic waffles
Captain

Spastic waffles
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 10:09 pm
BIGNEWS: I've decided upon a new VC.

Everyone, it's TAK JAK!!!

So...love her and respect her. Even more than you already did. If that's possible.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 5:51 pm
Not quite as big of news: Our ramblings subforum and General Chatter subforum are being smushed into being one subforum, since they were very close to being the same thing anyway. What was the Ramblings subforum will officially be known as Zahmen's writing advice or something of that sort. It'll be opened soon, hopefully. Until it's open, it'll be crew-only, and if you want to ramble, just go to GC and ramble.  

Spastic waffles
Captain

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas