COmfuzzled

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MsLatina

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 5:32 pm
Well. I go to school
and I try to do everything I do for God.

But recently our Colorguard and Marching Band sesson started.
and I have to learn the work: which is count after count after count in my

head! It's very stressfull and and I wonder this it can somehow get in the
way between my concentration with God?

I don't wanna quit or anything, just find out a way to remember God while practicing.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 5:46 pm
No, this will not get between you and God. The only way it can, is if you let it. As far as remembering God while ur practicing, for me, i play piano in the Jazz band, but God is always in my mind, wether hes not the direct thing i'm thinking about, or if he is the exact thing i'm thinking about, hes still there in my mind. God is always with you, hes there helping you when your practicing. The count is VERY hard for some people, but you can still concentrate on God. If you wanna pray at the same time, something a VERY close friend of mine told me about is breath prayers. Saying something like "i love you", "Your with me", "Jesus is my Savior" things like that you can just say under your breath. As long as you dont stray in your walk with God, then your fine, so dont get so stressed over it. ^^  

thrashmetaljunkie

ioioouiouiouio

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:30 am
It will only get in the way between you and God if you let it affect you outside of colour-gaurd/marching band. For example, there is nothing wrong with devoting yourself fully to the thing you are doing (I'd even say that this is a good thing), but if you let those two activities dominate your life, then there would be a problem.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 2:29 pm
THANK YOU!!!! 4laugh
i won't let it get to me! even if I try-God lives though me right!

AW! i luv u plpz!!!<3333333
thankx again crying  

MsLatina

vampy dave

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 6:33 pm
I've been on the colorgurad for 4 years. Trust me, guard isn't going to damage your relationship with God. Just because you're thinking of counts doesn't mean you can't think of anything else. It just takes some practice.  
*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games