Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Play with Me! (Mocha, Aruna, Shimshek, Rahu, Entreri) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:12 pm
Shimshek snorted as she walked behind Aruna and Mocha. The two had been inseperable. Mocha had seen her mother and then Aruna right after. Currently, the green-dyed mare was watching over the little filly... whom she found extremely irritating. Oh, she was pretty enough (Shimshek had yet to see the parents) but that didn't mean she would outshine the Shimshek in beauty. Hopefully, they would meet someone interesting along the way...

Aruna's ears twitched as she watched her neice run here and there. The child was excited to finally leave her confinement, and Aruna could only smile. Mocha reminded her of her mother, Mahiri... though the filly would probably end up acting a bit more like her grandfather, Aruna's uncle, Orchu. She herself had been a bit more playful as a child than now. Then again, she had also had a snake-tongue... or rather, she was a smartmouth. Oh, well. "Mocha, be careful," she called.

Mocha flitted back and forth around her aunt as she sniffed this, tasted that, looked at this, and listened at that. "Aunty Ru! I smell... other Soquili!" she called to her young aunt, who looked like she wanted to laugh. "I hear... hoooves..." Mocha blinked and ran forward. "C'mon! You're so slow, Aunty!" she whined.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:18 pm
Entreri was with Rahu, and had been asked to teach him how to walk so silently. standing there Rahu looked like a complete fool trying to do the same long flued motions Entreri had mastered. " your looking like a fool trying this Rahu and i will show you once again." shaking his head, he once again showed Rahu the movements he did to be so silent.

Rahu did look like a fool when trying to do the same moments that had taken Entreri a long time to master. " just get on with showing me agan." he watched Entreri once again from where he stop, and shook his head. snorting he attepted again after Entreri was done showing him.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:27 pm
Shimshek felt her ears perk up as she picked up on some... clumsy... sounding hoof noises. What the...? She trotted forward until she was walking next to Aruna. "Do you hear that?" she asked, ears moving around madly. Aruna surprised her w

She nodded. "Yeah, I hear it. I believe I know who it is, as well..." She called to Mocha, looking around for the filly, only to find that the filly had vanished. Mocha! She began to look around frantically, sniffing out her niece's scent. Gotcha! she took off at a run.

Mocha was already streaking her way toward the new scents she had picked up. As she zoomed toward the smells, she came upon two stallions. Eyes wide in awe, she watched the two for a little bit, flapping her wings occasionally to cool her body off from all her running around.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:41 pm
Entreri stopped watch Rahu when he noticed a noise. looking about he saw the little foal watching himself and Rahu. shruging he went back to watching Rahu. " come on im sur eyou can stop walking like a brute and learn to walk like i do." flexing his wings for a moment, he put them back to his side and wondered if Rahu noticed the foal yet.

" you know even though you said its easy its not." Rahu grumbled but stopped when he noticed the foal. raising a brow, he looked at Entreri. " im pretty sure you noticed that foal before i did." snorting he flicked his tail and started to walk over to the foal.

Entreri smirked. " your right i did." following Rahu, he wondered why he was going to go near the foal. if it was up to him, he would ignore the foal and be back to what he was doing.

Rahu shrugged and contiuned over to the foal. he was always courious about foals if they where alone with no one around. though he may be a brute sometimes, he always seemed to be nice to foals.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 7:46 am
Shimshek grinned to herself when she spotted Entreri... along with someone else she didn't recognize. Hm? Who's that he's with? The stallion, however common born he was, was quite handsome... just like Entreri to involve himself with someone he found useful and interesting. "Aruna..." she stopped when saw that Aruna had frozen up, mouth slightly gaping as she stared at the dark stallion. Ignoring her "friend", she smirked over at Entreri. "Well, well. I didn't expect to see you again so soon, Entreri."

Aruna smiled as she found Mocha, who had stopped and was looking in some direction. A butterfly must have caught her attention. "Mocha, why did you..." She turned to look at whatever it was the young wind filly had caught sight of, and froze. "Rahu?" And... some other stallion, winged and horned. What? What kind of stallion was he? Her mind reverted back to Rahu, however. The last time she had seen him was when she had seen him fly by in a race with some wind mare named Tika. And again, here she was, with him. Fate was cruel...

Mocha stared at the two stallions, and then watched as they walked toward her. She grinned at the non-winged stallion. "Hi!" Her smile wide and cheerful, she pranced toward him. "I be Mocha! Who be you?" she asked, nearly dancing (if clumsily) around the dark stallion. Aunty Ru called out, but she ignored it, more interested in the stallion then her babysitter at the moment.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 12:16 pm
Entreri raised a brow as he saw Shimshek, a brown mare now with the foal who was prancing around Rahu. "and i had hardly expected to see you again so soon ether." ruffling his wings for a moment and eyed Mocha and Aruna for a moment before turning his attention back to Shimshek. " what brought you around these parts anyway Shimshek?" was all he asked as again he watched Rahu, Mocha and Aruna for a moment but also keeping one eye on Shimshek.

Rahu blinked at the foal as she danced around him and did not even noticed Aruna yet. " im Rahu.." trailing off when he noticed his name said, he looked up from Mocha only to see Aruna and some wind mare. " must we always soem how meet up Aruna?" flicking his tail, his attention got distracted again but Mocha who was still dancing about him.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 2:34 pm
"I'm here because I have finally found some type of company I deem... worthy..." Underlying her meaning, she had meant useful and interesting. However, she was annoyed that part of her company was dealt with a Wind filly who was constantly running around... Mocha had a lot of nerve somtimes; the little thing aggravated her to no end, and it didn't help that the filly was a relation to Aruna.

She sighed as she turned to eye her niece, who was dancing around Rahu like no tomorrow. "It seems we must always somehow meet, Rahu," she replied, sounding exasperated. Just her luck Mocha was so hyper. But maybe, when she was older, she would calm down and be a bit more mature... thank goodness. She was already forming a headache from having to follow after Mocha all the time.

"Wah!" she cried happily, stopping directly in front of the dark stallion. "You be Rahu! Aunty Ru's best friend? And who be your friend?" she glanced around him curiously to the other stallion, winged, and horned. "Hi! I be Mocha!" she reintroduced herself to the other stallion, tail flicking cheerfully.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:31 pm
Entreri only shrugged at Shimshek and then eyed Mocha with a raised brow. ruffling his wings a little, he let Rahu do the introdutions. flickign his tail, he really did not want to be around a hyper foal.

Rahu also had a raised brow at Mocha. " umm yeah your correct Mocha. and thats Artemis Entreri." he motioned to Entreri with his head, then looked at Aruna. " seems so.." eyeing the energetic Mocha, he woundered how Aruna managed to keep Mocha under control.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:35 pm
Shimshek eyed Rahu up and down. Delicious... but he doesn't have wings... hm... he'd be a very good catch... Shrugging off her lust-filled mind mentally, she quietly watched. She found it intriguing that Aruna knew so many handsome stallions, and the girl was anything but a flirt... smart-mouthed and a little sassy, but definitely one of those modest mares... ugh. She really couldn't stand Aruna sometimes.

She sighed as she watched Mocha bounce around trying to get at Entreri's horn. "Mocha, if you touch his torn it will hurt. Uncle Delano won't play with you if you're naughty..." she scolded gently, totally forgetting Rahu did not want to really hear about her mate. "It's hard to keep up with her sometimes." She smirked at Rahu. "Would you play with her instead...?"

Mocha nearly cried when her aunt said her uncle wouldn't play with her, and then perked up when Aruna asked Rahu to play with her instead. "Rahu really Aunty Ru's best friend?" she quipped, truly curious. Aruna had kept extremely quiet on the subject of her friends, always somehow brushing aside the topic and falling into deep thought. "Play with Mocha?" she questioned, standing still for once.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 3:18 pm
Entreri snickered at Rahu as Aruna had asked him to play with Mocha. ruffling his wings, he was now geting bored and found he rather lay down under the tree not far than just stand. " i will be over there if need." he motioned towards the tree he was going to. flicking his tail he went to go lay down for a bit.

Rahu shot a glare at Aruna quickly but then just as quick turned his attention back to Mocha. " thats something you have to as Aruna. as for playing im sure you would not want to play with soemone like me." lucky Mocha was so distracting Rahu did not pay attention to Aruna ment her mate again. flickign his tail, he had he attention on Mocha as she seemed to keep her's on him.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 3:42 pm
She watched with an irritated look at the filly. Why was she following these two again? Oh, right. She had hoped Aruna knew more handsome looking stallions... aside from Rahu, because Aruna had a mate named Delano--whom she had yet to see, but had heard was quite charming--but she had no interest in unicorns. Hm. Maybe she should try one of those kalonas... but she heard they were ruthless (sp?)... oh, the choices. Choices, choices, choices...

She returned his glare and then glanced casually over to Rahu's friend. "...And who are you?" she asked, eyeing him carefully. "I forgot to ask." She wasn't exactly lying, but she found him interesting. A horn... and wings. She knew only the Kalona had that priveledge, and yet, here was another discovery... but instead of wings like a bat, this one had wings like a bird. How... what's the word... amusing? She ignored Mocha's and Rahu's conversation, too focused on trying to understand this new knowledge.

"Of course Mocha would want to play with you! Why would I play with you?" she looked up at him with big, tear eyes. A poutful mouth, and a slight quiver of the lips, almost as if she was going to cry. "Please play with me? Pleeeeeeease??"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 4:00 pm
Entreri stopped and turned to Aruna and gave a slight bow keeping his attention on everyoen around still. " i am Artimes Entreri and from your introduction you must be Aruna." he raised a brow as he saw Shimshek geting irritated with Mocha and shruged. turning his attention back to Aruna, he could see she had never met an alicorn such as himself but then he was by far different than normal ones.

Rahu gave a low moun as he saw those big tear eyes of Mocha's and cursed himself for being a softy right then. "Alright, alright i will play with you. what do you want to play?" curseing himself mentaly again for this, he eyed Mocha with a straight face and waited to see what she wanted to play while not paying any attention to the others.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 8:13 am
She watched, slightly annoyed, that Entreri would address Aruna with such... reverence. Mentally pouting, she idly sent a glare at Aruna, then turned away before the pretty chocolate colored mare could turn to eye her. Aruna's eyes always unnerved her... she had no idea why it was only Aruna. Why did the mare have such... such... annoying eyes!?

Her mouth quirked into a small smile. "A pleasure to meet you, Artemis Entreri." She felt a silent sting against her back, and glanced at Shimshek. "What, pray, kind of Soquili are you, Artemis Entreri? And that you share part of your name with my sister interests me as well." Why would a stallion want to name himself a female's name? Perhaps Uncle Dyami's human had given him that name? She snorted softly. Preposterous.

Her "tears" instantly vanished and she perked up. "Really? Yay!" She bounced around Rahu for a moment, and then stopped. "How 'bout tag? I wanna be really, really fast! 'Cause I still can't beat Aunty Ru, and she's slow." Mocha saw Aruna glare at her half-heartedly, and giggled. "Well, y'are! You still can't beat Uncle Hania!" She laughed again when Aruna sighed exasperatedly, and then grinned at Rahu. "Well? Play tag? Yes? Yes? Yes?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 1:12 pm
Entreri nodded. " dont let the first part of my name full you into thinking anything and the pleasures mine. and to as what kind of soquili i am, i am a alicorn and not one that is caused from a wind and unicorn being together but thats rare and its rare to find a full blooded alicorn like me." he eyed Shimshek a moment with a bit of amusment showing in them as he could tell she was geting annoyed. flexing his wings a little, he turned his attention back to Aruna.

Rahu shruged and teasingly stuck his tounge out at Mocha. " your it then!" softly but quickly nudgin her as a tag, he then took off but only fast enough to keep away from Mocha.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 12:34 pm
She said nothing as she listened to their conversation. The nerve! Aruna already had a mate, and here she was, flirting with Entreri!!! She nearly stomped her hoof in frustration. I saw him first! Go back to your mate, Aruna! She knew her words would never reach Aruna, but she was still jealous anyway. Wait a minute. Why did she care!? She hated Entreri... well, disliked, rather than hated. Okay, fine. She didn't dislike him. She liked him. Yes. She admitted it. But not out loud. She snorted to herself softly in disgust. She was a proud mare; she could do as she pleased. Stupid Entreri, making her think things like that.

Aruna quirked an ear and smirked. "An alicorn? Interesting, if I may say so. I've never heard of your kind, let alone the other kinds you just mentioned! The pleasure is more mine than yours, Artemis Entreri. Your kind is rare, indeed." She winked at him and then subtley indicated Shimshek. "Have you met her before...?"

She gasped, and then happily chased after Rahu, full speed. It wasn't fair, she thought, that he could run so much faster than her, and he said she couldn't use her wings! The disadvantage made her try harder. Hey, was she catching up...? "Rahu, I'ma catch you!" she called, a mischievous glint in her eyes.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff