Reply Quest & Exchange Threads
Geezer quests? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

twinkleworm

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 9:48 am
Just wondering what all the old folks out there are questing for if anything?
Post your quest thread here so we can show our geezer solidarity by bumping and or donating!  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 10:08 am
Right now nothing.
Just saving my gold under my mattress and maybe I will give it to my heirs when I pass on whee  

Thyna

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 11:17 am
My IRL daughter, Triel Baenre, gets most of my gold... sweatdrop blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 12:39 pm
Lil Brat
My IRL daughter, Triel Baenre, gets most of my gold... sweatdrop blaugh

LOL!  

twinkleworm

Lyx

Cat

20,525 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Treat Hunter 50
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 2:08 pm
I'm trying to get the Tan Officer's Cap in the Marketplace for less than 17K - I missed one at 16.5 last week - I had only 15.2 K at the time. xd  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 6:21 pm
well.... now that I've gotten my performance rod upgrade, and tartan, the only thing I'm really after is a kiki cat.  

CosmicHedgehog

twinkleworm

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 6:38 pm
CosmicHedgehog
well.... now that I've gotten my performance rod upgrade, and tartan, the only thing I'm really after is a kiki cat.

Those have gone up to like 9000 on the market, it is SO ridiculous!!! I should have bought one when they were only around 5000.  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 7:09 pm
twinkleworm
CosmicHedgehog

Those have gone up to like 9000 on the market, it is SO ridiculous!!! I should have bought one when they were only around 5000.

I know..... eek Oh well.... I'll get one eventually.... at the time it was more important for me to assemble the scottish-indian harem girl look..... but fishing is now more profitable..... so hopefully I'll build the gold reserves back up quicker.  

CosmicHedgehog

Zaphriel

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 8:21 pm
I kinda wanna get me a Inner Fire Kimono... but I'm not really "questing" or holding my breath! xd  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 11:22 pm
*Sigghhh* I'd really LIKE the Golden Laurels. I quest for them, I give up, I quest for them, I give up. =P I still think I may get them some day. But I ain't counting on 'em! 3nodding  

Kai Kaze Kaloni Kozue

JauntyGhost

Original Phantom

10,850 Points
  • 1 Win 50
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 9:46 am
I've got one of the big ones.... Studio DJs and Mini Angel Wings. As a real life on-air DJ, I'd prefer the headphones sweatdrop

It's impossible though. Unless I want to donate like $100 to gaia and get tons of donation letters, I'll never afford it. I've only got 40K in gold all the 04 items (one of each). But that's it. Nothing major sad  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 10:47 pm
jealousghost
I've got one of the big ones.... Studio DJs and Mini Angel Wings. As a real life on-air DJ, I'd prefer the headphones sweatdrop

It's impossible though. Unless I want to donate like $100 to gaia and get tons of donation letters, I'll never afford it. I've only got 40K in gold all the 04 items (one of each). But that's it. Nothing major sad

Holy crap! I just noticed your sig!
Two by two, hands of blue!
*sigh* Firefly is awesome and I can't wait for the movie!

Zaphriel

Saiyana2

4,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 1:37 am
Well if I were questing I'd be after one of those angel pendants and bracelets. I'd love to wear those stars!!  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 10:24 am
Zaphriel
jealousghost

Holy crap! I just noticed your sig!
Two by two, hands of blue!
*sigh* Firefly is awesome and I can't wait for the movie!
Heh, you should join the Jossverse guild. We chat about Firefly and Serenity and there's a RP too 3nodding Yah, I lovers that show. They mentioned it on Family Guy on May 1 xp

Anyway, I think I gave up on my quests lol. What I really want is those bao things 3nodding  

JauntyGhost

Original Phantom

10,850 Points
  • 1 Win 50
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

twinkleworm

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 11:21 am
My Questie Thing  
Quest & Exchange Threads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items