[prp] Rahu and Rain

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 7:13 pm
((please do not post here unless you are the owners of Rahu and Rain))

Rahu drank deeping from the river after having gone for long run. flicking he tail as he drank, he was trying to avoid others but it seemed that never worked. lifting his head now that he was finished, he tossed his mane and looked about for a moment. seeing noone was about he walked slowly along the river in boredom.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:04 pm
The cool night air wafted by the proud mare. It was not yet dark, but the suns rays were just beginning to sink down into an abyss. At times Rain wondered where it went, had raced towards it, but still it left, far to fast for her to catch. The world was vast, and it left her in awe. Her head dipped low to drink heavily from a cool river. Its crystaline waters flowing.

In due time this water might carve away the lanscape it travelled, slowly eating away at dirt, depositing it in the very see it flowed towards. It was this river that emptied out from the great lake on the easter edge of the lands she called home. Her ears rotated for any sign of passerbye's. Never looking for company, but yet always finding them.

Her ears stood erect as she heard the footfalls of another. Taking one last mouthful she raised her head to invenstigate. Beads of liquid dribbled down her chin, tickling a bit, but she didn't seem to mind. Tail flicking in mild interest her eyes focused on the approaching figure.

He was certainly something to behold. All back, with vibrant red eyes that seemed to stand out in the fading light. She swallowed the contents to quench her thirst and gave the newcommer a small smile, wondering just what another was doing so far out from civilization.

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:12 pm
as he walked he came across a mare and as he contiuned to walk he eyed her. Rahu was always away from any village and always made sure to be as he disliked being near humans. giving a light snort, he tossed his mane and stopped not far infront of Rain. " and whom might you be?" dispite his dark temper and looks he was always courious when it came to someone he did not know. which is why he stopped and said something to Rain as he had never seen her before.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:32 pm
Unlike Calamity this one was quick to talk. She didn't prefer her silence, but normally those that spoke first were ones with words flinging from their mouths. This, in a sense, could become hard to tolerate, but the kindest ones could be born from this essence as well.

He did seem, however, to enjoy his space. Rain noted this with a quirked brow, eyeing him warily to size him up.

"Rain," she responded simply, not feeling the need to give any explanation to why she had housed herself there. He, on the other hand, had ventured into her space, so considering it was his task to exaplain.

The wind slithered through the hair, brushing her hair lightly as the sun continued its descent, casting an orange veil all about. It made her white stand vibrantly aflame against the fading light, her blue eyes sparkling with a michevious air.

"And yourself? Surely you aren't someone I am of the acquaintance with?" Her tone was calm and mild. Holding emotion, though of what exactly it would be hard for one to place.

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:38 pm
Rahu may have be quick to talk but thats because he only was when it was someone new he never met. he was the type to wander so it was not uncommon for him to wander into anothers space and not care in the lest bit. tossing his mane he sized her up for a moment. "Rahu and your correct i never met you before." snorting his eyes cold though they showed a hint of his true nature thoug he was being fairly civil.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:50 pm
"Rahu," she said, letting the words roll off her tongue. "Its a strong name," she noted, dipping her head back down to get another drink of water. Her ears rotated around once more, searching for anything else of interest. She could find nothing. Letting out a sigh she turned her head upwards to the sky.

"Its pretty, isn't it?" Her voice was no more than a whisper. There was hardly a flicker in the hair to recognize that she had spoken. It was strange, for normally her voice carried loudly on the wind, though it still held that softness of blessed youth.

She wasn't sure of this Rahu quite yet. He seemed a most civilized individual, though at the same time, there was a hint of fire in his blood. She wondered what gave him such a hatred, and what she could do to harness it and wrap him around it. One's who carried such anger often tripped over their own feet, rheitorically speaking.

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 3:08 pm
Rahu raised a brow and watched her look up at the sky while whispering something. " thanks i guess." he looked up at the sky himself windering what to say. hardly one to talk much unless the other was able to get him into a interesting conversation and then me might talk and be civil. snorting he looked over at Rain. " so what you looking at in the sky anyways?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:27 pm
It did not occur to Rain that one would say thanks for such a petty statement. It was a strong name, it wasn't a compliment, but a statement of fact. Yet this stallion had thanked her anyway.

She chuckled lightly has his temper became harsh, apparently bored with what she was saying.

"Just the sky as a general. Have you ever tried to look at it all at once?" She flicked her gaze back over to him, then took her own thoughts into accordance. He probably hadn't, she decided based souly on what he had told her so far.

Shaking her head she turned from the river and began to walk out into the grasslands, not much caring whether he followed her or not. That was his choice, she felt no need to stay and keep him in company he may not want.

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 5:49 pm
Rahu shrugged. " from time to time i do but only at night." he then noticed her start to leave and srugged again following. " do you always seem to walk off on others?" snorting, if she rather be alone all she had to do was say it. flicking his tail a little annoyed, he folllowed and awaited a responce.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:56 pm
His response surprised her, though she did not show it. She bent her head down the nibble at tender shoots sprouting not far from the river bed. They, too, were bathed in moonlight, seemingly locked in time. She sneezed, though it wasn't a violent reaction, merely more of a vibration of her nostrils for the grass tickled her.

She did not raise her head as he followed, merely rotated an ear back to acknowledge that she had heard him. She chewed thoughtfully for a moment and swallowed her meal. "Not always, but often. I felt you no longer desired my company so I spared you the effort of breaking relations."

She still wasn't sure if he wanted to continue talking to her, but she decided it best to stop eating and adress him once more. "Tell me. Do you often keep so much to yourself?" He didn't seem openly inclined to speak out about himself, mostly to ask her questions. Then again, she was guilty of the same fault, revealing what little she could.

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 2:00 pm
Rahu raised a brow. " i see but you still don't walk off on someone atlest someone like me." he snorted and eyed her for a moment. " actualy i do, im a loner and a wandered. so i rarely see anyone usualy but it seems i manage to run into others often enough." tossing his mane from his face, he looked up at the sky for a moment. and what about you? it seems you are atlest the type to not talk much and i am not one to talk ether."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 10:27 am
Rain chuckled. "And why do I not walk off on someone like you?" Maybe he held himself in high regards. Well, that wouldn't be surprising. Most stallions did afterall. For that matter a fair amount of mares held themselves in high prestege.

She followed his gaze to the sky, noting she was not the only one that often turned to its beauty in the night. Again he spoke to her, his inquisitive nature comming out. She was more than welcome to talk now that he felt himself willing. She simply felt no desire to encroach upon his time, so stayed silent when he did.

"Me?" she let out a sigh, dropping her head to the ground. She didn't want to give him a life story, but she figured a few notations about herself might be in order. "I have a family. A Native boy. He's kind to me, a true companion. Other than that I walk alone, keeping to the night so I may have peace. The love affairs and drama that whisper during the day keep me away." She gave him a slight nod as if she understood what he said. "What keeps you alone?"

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 6:27 pm
Rahu snorted and shruged. " it ony annoyes me when someone walks off with out saying there leaving." he shruged again at her queston. " i never thought about that really." flicking his tail, he gave another snort. " i guess if i really thought about i could figure out why." not knowing what else to say he went quite and stared at the sky a bit.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games