[prp]no title (( Dyami and Inali )) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:48 pm
(( dont not post here unless your me or Sil ))

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:53 pm
((Samus, role play as whoever you would like to use. smile ))  

Teh_Sil

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:59 pm
(( xD i will use Dyami then but i may throw Rahu in later if i get into the rp and want to rp 2 so be prepared ))

Dyami grazed in the clearing by himself. flicking he red and green braided tail, he lifted his head and looked about. he was a proud one but not arrogant in anyway. tossing his red and green braided mane, he went back to grazing after having looked about and saw he was alone.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 4:06 pm
Inali felt quite hesitant, alone in this new world, but surrounded by her own kind. She could not quite remember coming into being, just that she had not been born here. Trotting through the meadow slowly, her fine red ears perked forward at the sound of another soquili. It was very faint... just the gentle gnashing of teeth that indicated he or she was eating. Picking up pace, Inali reached the crest of a small hillside, looking down. There grazed a festively hued stallion. In a clear voice, like that of a bell combined with the sharp intensity of a bird of prey, Inali called out "Ho there, strange stallion. I am Inali, new to this part of the plains. And you are?..." Her voice trailed off, suggesting this stallion had better answer her.  

Teh_Sil

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 4:16 pm
Dyami stopped and raised a brow at who called at him. " hi there Inali, i am Dyami. and it seems you must be quite new here as i never seen you before." giving a slight bow to Inali, he was always polite to others. lifting his head, he eyed Inali as he awaited a responce.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 4:21 pm
"I am very new here. Until you introduced yourself, I did not know anyone." Inali offered a small, rather shy smile, as she attempted to bow to Dyami. "What do others do here for enjoyment? Do you race? Do you like to swim in the water? I like to run in creeks, I think, or under the trees. I am sure I will get used to here." Her words came out in a big rush, as Inali struggled to compose herself. She was not feeling terribly witty at that moment.  

Teh_Sil

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 4:26 pm
Dyami chuckled. " it wont be long til you meet more others around here as there are many. not quite sure as i tend to wander, and run. though my daughter loves a good race or explore. and yes im sure you will get use to it here quite quick actualy." flicking his tail, he could definatly see she was new around these parts.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 4:36 pm
"Ah, is your daughter still a filly?" Dyami did not appear old enough to have full grown daughters of his own, though appearances among the soquili could be deceiving (as Inali had learned). "I do hope to meet others, and I think I will, provided I can get out. I heard there were others with wings, and some with horns, as well. I cannot think how heavy a horn upon my brow must be. The weight of the world." Making a deep, throaty laugh, Inali lowered her head to tear off a clump of grass and chew contemplatively.  

Teh_Sil

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 4:40 pm
Dyami laughed. " no my duaghter and two sons are all grown and are out doing there own thing now. and yes there are otheres with horns, and or wings. and i can imangin how it must be to have a horn on my head." smiling, it had been a long while since he had gotten out and met new soquili.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 4:47 pm
Well, appearances could be deceiving. Inali nearly snorted in surprise, but instead composed herself. "Long lives to your children." A formal, traditional way of honoring someone she had just met- something she was sure that only she cared on. "Would it feel like a tree branch?" Curious, the mare tried to picture it. No, her forehead was smooth and untouched by horn. Her head felt heavy enough without having all that extra weight of something useless! "I can't imagine it looks very nice. All... twisted and what not."  

Teh_Sil

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 1:01 pm
Dyami smilied. " thank you. and im not sure about the whole horn thing though i ment a unicorn before who is friends with my daughter." he then pondered that for a moment then chuckled. " it is kind of twisted but there horns are actualy quite amazing if you ever meet one."

Rahu was not far of walking, when he heard voices and knew one of them. raising a brow he went to investigate ho was around talking though he knew one to be Dyami.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 1:13 pm
"Well, maybe one day I will meet one." Inali smiled a bit, thinking about what it would be like to have a horn. No, no, she simply could not picture it. It would be... inconvienant. What if you were nuzzling your mate and poked them? Were the foals born with horns? Did that hurt? Did the horns pierce through the baskets? Argh, this whole business with horns was far too complicated.

Hearing the noice of another soquili, Inali turned her head to the male who was walking down. "Hello. I am Inali." She assumed that this other stallion knew Dyami, for Dyami was likely well known.  

Teh_Sil

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 1:26 pm
Dyami nodded. " im sure you will eventualy." he heard the noise and then saw Rahu. raising a brow at Rahu, he wondered what he might be up to.

Rahu snorted. " my, my, my if it isn't Dyami." he then turned to Inali. " im Rahu" was all he said back right then as there was nothing more to say really. "so what are you doing around this area Dyami. and i bet its safe to asumme you Inali are new to this area."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 1:18 pm
Watching the bold black stallion with wary silver eyes, Inali snorted. She decided right away that she held no fondness within herself for this Rahu. He seemed so certain of himself, cocky in a way that she did not enjoy. It was not so much self confidence as it was excessive self love.

"Yes, I am new here, though I can tell who I must avoid all ready." It was a snide comment, but Inali felt this stallion merited it. "Mr. Rahu, I understand you don't have many friends." It was a wild assumption, but one that seemed well merited.  

Teh_Sil

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 2:51 pm
Dyami raised a brow at Inali and then turned to Rahu." was wandering as usual Rahu." he gave a snort at Rahu but hardly cared what Rahu would say. knowing how to deal with he adn that Rahu would do nothing atlest around him, he keep up his guard.

Rahu smirked. " good to know you know who to avoid. but it seems you dont know who to not make snide remarks to. quite the assumption though for someone who i never met til now." oh he was a bit cocky but only because he had the confidence in himself to know he can handle himself. he was never one to be the over cocky self love type.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff