Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply *~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild
Online Bible Study // current topic: James.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

how long should the "reading time" be?
  3 days.
  5 days.
  1 week.
  Half a Month.
View Results

bible.mule

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 2:13 pm
O N L I N E B I B L E S T U D Y.

Quote:
Ok, everyone!

I think that the reason that this isn't getting off the ground is because no one's on at the same time. But if you would like- I can create a mule and send out weekly excerpts from the Bible to everyone interested.

Read at your own pace, and every designated day, we send in our own responses. The mule account sticks it in a thread here, and we read it, and respond when we have time?

I'm not sure. That sounded confusing. But if you're interested, please post here or PM me, and I'll make a mule.

Because there was interest in this, the mule was created, and the bible study is created! Currently, the topic is the book of JAMES. I think that we're doing the entire book in a certain amount of time, because it isn't very long, but this is being discussed now.

If you want to join the PM list for the bible study, please post here, and you will be added right away. (I'll be sending a friend request for the sake of convenience.)

If anyone doesn't have a Bible at this time, please click here for the passage: James, courtesy Bible.com

Thank you for your time, and God Bless!

{table of contents}
.welcome.
.news.
.pm list.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 2:17 pm
N E W S.

Current Passage: Book of James (chapters 1-5)
Discussion Date: Open on August 7th (four days from now.)

The thread will stay up for as long as people want it to. The discussion thread will probably be separate from this thread.
If anyone wants to help out, feel free to PM me! Any help is appreciated.

oh yes.

Quote:
" This is a non-profit organization... All mule gold will go to helping out other people when in need. This doesn't mean beg for a kiki because it's cute. But if you're questing and need a hand, have to pay off a debt, etc... Just PM for help. "

Despite this, the mule account currently holds: 223 gold. sweatdrop But if you're in need of this, then ask away.

{table of contents}
.welcome.
.news.
.pm list.

bible.mule

bible.mule

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 2:18 pm
P M L I S T

Current PM List:
+Rage of Achilles
+tubbyflip
+Umi-Seiji