Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Crowds of Coruscant Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

maybebaby888888888

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 4:12 pm
Over a quintillion people inhabit the cast galaxy known as the Galaxy Far Far Away...

Welcome to the Official Character Discussion. Here, you can discuss your favorite characters, favorite lines, and all that good stuff.  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 4:16 pm
Definately Obi-wan.

Except for the clips ive seen of him in Episode three.... then they made him a whiney b***h...

But Obi-wan is just a** kicking, even convincing yoda to train luke. I mean, the dude just kicks a**, even dead.

And what's even cooler is the fact that he could hold his own against vader, and died only by sacrifice.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 7:05 pm
*is going to convert this thread into an Official Character Discussion*

My fave movie character is definately either Vader or Obi-Wan, and int he EU, Anakin Solo and Corran Horn.  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 4:31 pm
I got alotta characters I like, most of them fringers. Boba Fett, Han Solo, Dash Rendar, Lando, all good characters.  

Sol Walker
Crew

TaylaEwa

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 6:58 pm
Too bad Dash Rendar got killed before the movies ^_^ I would have loved to see him flying The Outrider ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 6:59 pm
he's not dead. didn't you know? he faked his death to hide his rebellion connections and to avoid Black sun Bounty hunters and assasins.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 7:35 pm
ya, even in Shadows of the Empire they allude to him still being alive. They couldn't find the wreckage of the Outrider anywhere.

though I wonder why lucasarts never brought him back... I mean, he'd be perfect in the EU to rival Solo all across the galaxy..  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 7:24 am
my favorate character is genral grievous the only guy who can weild 4 lightsabers at once and he just looks so cool ive only seen him in the cartoons and comics so i cant wait to see him in the new film but next to him my favorate character is hk47 he should be in a star wars movie hes the best biggrin  

NickCpointless

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 7:27 am
Cale Darksun
he's not dead. didn't you know? he faked his death to hide his rebellion connections and to avoid Black sun Bounty hunters and assasins.

you mean it's proven he faked it?

In Shadows of the Empire they just implied that he faked..  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 8:28 am
FrozenPhoenix32
Cale Darksun

you mean it's proven he faked it?

In Shadows of the Empire they just implied that he faked..
There was a follow up comic where Guri sought out the last of the Dark sun bigwigs,killed them then erased her memory. at least I think thats how it went. I know Luke helpped her out a time or two in it but other than the last comic I don't remember much about it. in the last comic of that story arc, she encountered Dash Rantel while in her memory less state and the two struck up a rather friendly convorsation.
In the game for the old N64, if you beat the game, you see that he lives through the faking of his death.  

Sol Walker
Crew

maybebaby888888888

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 10:12 pm
FrozenPhoenix32
*is going to convert this thread into an Official Character Discussion*

I noticed  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 7:58 am
I'm heart -ing General G at the moment. He looks pretty badass.
Out of the whole saga, I think Obi-Wan is probably my favourite. Although my fangirl crush on Boba will remain forever, I fear sweatdrop whee  

Natch

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 9:38 am
nothing to be ashamed of. fett is da bomb. he deserves fangirls.  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 2:00 pm
i like anakin  

maybebaby888888888

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 7:01 pm
I'm a big fan of Yoda.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers