• Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:02 pm
Private RP Thread for:

User Image

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:10 pm

Kohana pawed the earth with a hoof, blowing irritably. That two legger had been watching him from a distance for far too long for his comfort. He reared a little, getting up on his hind legs and kicking with the fore. Let that be a warning to the creature. She needed to keep her distance. He came down, back on all four legs, and began to sip from the stream, ears swiveling as he listened for her.

Cheri

Interstellar Pirate

Mondo Celest

Beloved Sex Symbol

4,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:17 pm
Allariana heard a familiar noise in the distance to her left, and raised her head, straining to see if she recognized the Soquili who had made it. Not being able to differentiate, she decided to investigate. Flapping her wings a little in excitement, she took to a slow trot towards the noise, finding a pretty blue steed drinking from a shallow stream. Being already bored, she decided she would introduce herself.

Cautiously advancing toward the horse, she spoke softly, as is her nature.

"Hello? Are you hurt or anything? I heard you making some commotion... I figured I'd see if there was anything that I could help with."

Allariana hoped she wasn't being forward. She wasn't the most courageous Flutter.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:19 pm
Rahu heard some noise and smirked to himself. snorting he went to find out who was making all the noise. only a few minutes of walking he came upon a mare a flutter infact and stallion. " my, my, my where you the two making so much noise around here." he said in a cold tone of voice and flicked his tail. standing where he was he awaited a response.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Cheri

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:25 pm

The mare had approached him first, and while Kohana was not chock full of manners, he did at least allow her one courtesy. "I'm not hurt." He raised an eyebrow at Rahu's appearance, and continued on. "There was a two legger watching me, so I shooed her away."

About as polite as he could get, really... especially given the cold tone of the other stallion's voice. He wasn't malicious by nature, but he sure as hell did not make friends easily.

He gave the distinct impression of being less than fond of Cherokees, that was for certain. He shook out his coat, freeing it of dust, and lowered his head to drink once again. He was not going to let the approach of others spoil his evening.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:29 pm
Allariana was taken by surprise when another stallion approaced her and the blue one. His eyes were dark, and cold. She felt a little afraid of his presence. She was sure, if push came to shove, that she could take flight to avoid danger, but she hoped things wouldn't get bad.

"Well, I'm glad that you are well, Stallion." She shook her mane. The blue stallion looked friendlier then the newcomer, but his eye's too had a bit of cold in them. She lowerd her head to the stream, taking a sip herself, and then faced the black steed.

"Well, it was him who made the noise. I figured I'd just make sure that no one was hurt." She eyed him suspiciously.

Mondo Celest

Beloved Sex Symbol

4,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:34 pm
Rahu snickered. " smart move there. i truely hate two leggers."snorting he eyed the flutter mare. " i see well its no wonder he did. so sinnce i never met ether you before or seen you are here. exsactly who are you two?" flicking his tail he eyed both with his dark red eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:42 pm

It figured. Kohana hardly ever ran into other Soquilis on his runs, and now, when he had... well, one of them at least seemed to share his opinions. To an extent. The mare seemed a bit skittish, really. He wasn't going to go out of his way to frighten her off. A little company might do him good. And Rahu didn't look like he'd frighten off easily.

"I am called Kohana," he said between sips of water. The stream felt good on his nose, soothing some of the irritation he'd acquired since he went through that last bramble patch. His skin was too tough for him to have been much injured, but it was an irritant. One that was slowly going away. He would not speak for the mare. Her name was her own, and besides which he did not know it.

Cheri

Interstellar Pirate

Mondo Celest

Beloved Sex Symbol

4,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:46 pm
"And I am Allariana." Kohana seemed to fit the stallion. It was a good name. She, too, took another sip from the stream, the cool water soothing her throat.

"And you, Black Stallion? What are you called?" She tried as much as she could to sound strong and sturdy, but she could tell that her voice was faltering slightly.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:52 pm
Rahu grinned. " i thought you looked like someone i knew Kohana. does your mother happen to be Celendria?" eyeing Allariana for a moment he could tell she was slightly scared. " im Rahu." snorting he awaited what Kohana would say to him knowing who his mother was.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Cheri

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:55 pm

Woah, woah. All this friendliness all of a sudden was a bit much for Kohana. He backed up a pace and eyed the black stallion. "Yes, that's my mother. Why, do you know her then?" The thought of some strange stallion knowing his mother was not an entirely pleasant one. He whoofed, letting out a snort, and once again took a sip from the stream. And Allariana seemed nervous. Why? Was he that imposing, or was it Rahu that was getting to her?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:57 pm
Allariana was comforted by the fact that Rahu seemed to know Kohana's family. She had been tense, thinking that the two stallions would not get along so well. She eased up, releasing some tension between her shoulderblades.

"Rahu is a good name, as well. Strong." She took to shaking her mane, secretly wishing that her own two-legger were around to brush the tangles from it.

Mondo Celest

Beloved Sex Symbol

4,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:03 pm
Rahu grinned and took a few steps towards Kohana. " yes i actualy do know her. meet her only once adn had a little chat. she told me quite a bit about you actualy." he then for a moment regarded Allariana. " thanks i guess." turning his attention back to Kohana, he wondered truly how he would react to him.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:08 pm

Well, that was an unpleasant surprise. Mother, going around telling Stallions about him? Just what could she possibly accomplish by that? He shifted, and took a few steps in Allariana's direction. She at least did not have inside information about him. "That's news to me." And not good news.

He didn't want anything bandied about like that. "Funny, she never told me about you. Maybe it slipped her mind." Or maybe she didn't want him to know? Kohana had such a suspicious mind at times. But damn was he ever thirsty. He took a long draught of the water, letting it wash over him once more.

Cheri

Interstellar Pirate

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces