Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NECRO DISASTER
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 3:26 am
So who else here loves Family Guy?

I happen to have the new, unaired episode here for you to download. It's about 35MB.

You'll need Winzip, or Winrar, or some other compression agent.

The password for the zip file (and the zip file contained in that) is "stewie" (without the quotes).

Edit: had to take it down, as I got my account temporarily deactivated for having it up there.  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 4:35 pm
Should be safe to say everyone here loves Family Guy. Or at least has the sense to lie to our faces.  

Evilconqueso
Crew

NECRO DISASTER
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 5:21 pm
It'll only be up for a short period. I can't afford to host it for long, lest I get in trouble for it...  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 5:24 pm
Hally m'good man! I catch you online! How the devil are you? I've just seen Hitchiker's, and I'm confused about my response to it...it was hit-and-miss, with some divine hits and some strange structural weaknesses...plus I'm knackered, so that may have affected my view.

EDIT: Aaand you've gone offline. Hah. xd  

Mr Legion
Crew

Mystrunner
Crew

Dapper Gaian

750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 9:20 pm
I'ma working on hosting the Family Guy: Live in Vegas album. Rest assured, it is delightful. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 6:07 am
Mr Legion
Hally m'good man! I catch you online! How the devil are you? I've just seen Hitchiker's, and I'm confused about my response to it...it was hit-and-miss, with some divine hits and some strange structural weaknesses...plus I'm knackered, so that may have affected my view.

EDIT: Aaand you've gone offline. Hah. xd

yes, I was trying to tire myself out, as there was a party going on next door keeping me awake.  

NECRO DISASTER
Crew

Jadeelf
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 1:07 pm
You should be on AIM more, Hally. Or at the very least your odd equivalent that works with AIM. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 4:14 pm
Can't. Firewalled out. Unless AOL have some sort of web-based messenger.  

NECRO DISASTER
Crew

Mystrunner
Crew

Dapper Gaian

750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 6:38 am
I'm pretty sure they do, as I remember using it in high school... ahh, how the computer tech staff dispised me there... xd  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 11:17 am
Yes, I found it.  

NECRO DISASTER
Crew

The Boardroom of E-vil

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out