Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[prp] O_o have i seen you before? (( Rahu and Tika )) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:17 am
(( do not post here unless you have both mine and Mia's promission ))

User Image

User Image

Rahu was grazing by himself in the clearing. The sun was to his back as he grazed. Flicking his tail as he grazed, he did not bother to make sure no one was around. Lifting his head and snorting lightly, he looked about. Satisfied no one was around he continued to graze and stick to himself.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:28 am
Tika pranced and bounced along happily. She was in good spirits as always. The forest always make lovely noises, day or night. She enjoyed listening to all the little animals. ahead she saw alot of bright sunlight. hmm must be the end of the forest up ahead she thought to herself. She stepped up the pace to see what was ahead and she found herself stepping out into a clearing. She trotted forward, looking around and surveying the area. It was a nice little cleaning and in the middle she spotted a black stallion. She smiled and headed straight for him.  

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:40 am
Rahu never noticed someone was coming start towards him as he was concentrating on grazing. Letting his mind wander, he was basically no on guard as he normally would be. Flicking his tail as he grazed, his mind had wandered onto thoughts of Aruna. Giving a low growl he shook his head to be rid of them.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:49 am
Tika realized the stallion was unaware of her presence and decided to scare him in a playful greeting. She watched as he grazed and heard a low growl come from him...but yet he still seemed unaware of her. She came around wide behind him and quickened her pace. Her hooves scarcely touched the ground and she moved silently. As soon as she reached him she nipped at his tail in passing, flinging it up into the air and watched it fall as she galloped forward and then stopped to turn and greet the stallion. She giggled as she awaited his response  

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:53 am
Rahu felt his tail nipped and flinged into the air. Giving a snarl he snapped behind himself, thinking the other was right behind him but they where already at the other side of him. Giving a loud snort, he whirled around to see a mare that looked a lot alike Aruna save for the color and wings. Blinking at the mare for a moment he did not say anything and did not know what to then but glare.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:25 pm
Tika giggled and laughed lightly as she wanted him whirl around. She trotted forward to get closer to him. He certainly seemed surprised. "I'm sorry but I could not resist such a temptation! " Her eyes danced with a playfullness and laughter. She had a huge grin plastered across her face. "Are we the strong silent type? or does perhaps a cat got your tongue?" She teased as always. She wondered what he was like. She only hoped he was nothing like those boring snobbish soqs. "You're not one of those snobbish stallions right? I certainly hope not. They're no fun at all. Rather boring. All they do is stand around all day and talk." and again she went with the high prancing back forth holding her up high with a goofy smile, mocking them.  

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:41 pm
Rahu glared and growled. “You should watch who you mess with mare. Snobbish hardly, mean and aggressive towards most very much so.” He could not help but think this mare looked like Aruna but he could notice right off the bat she was completely different. “Now who are you anyways? I never seen you around here before though you look like a certain someone I know.” Snorting he eyed her, now on guard as he should have been before.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:47 pm
Tika ignored his growls and glares of warning and only grinned at him. Or rather she didn't really take them as meaning anything. "Good. I rather don't like those snobs." She stopped her mockery and lightly stepped closer to him. "My name is Tika. And you are?" She nipped playfully at his mane a bit. "Mess with.. silly stallion. I don't mess with anyone. i jsut like to have some fun and enjoy life." She paused and looked at him, eyes still gleaming with a playful glint. "Oh I look like someone? that must be interesting. I've never been told I look like someone before. " She walked around him and playfully nudged him with a wing. "I'm just exploring. Rather new here. You're the second soquili I've met."  

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:00 pm
Rahu stood there and eyed her even when she nipped at him and nudged him with a wing.” Now tell me Tika why should I bother telling someone like you my name.” quickly cutting her walking around him, he stood right in front of her and snapped right at her face but stopped inches from it. “I take playing as messing with so do be careful with you ‘play’ with around here.” Giving a snarl, he eyed her right in the eyes. "And its too ovious your new as you would have thought twice about coming near me."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:09 pm

Tika blinked a moment when he snapped and only laughed lightly in a good natrued manner. "oh lighten up and have a bit of fun. Well if you wish not to tell me then I shall make a name for you that I shall call you. hmmm lets see now..." she pondered a moment but couldn't really think of anything suiting. "hmmm well I can call you Elusive...yes... that seems to suit you" She smiled and looked at him. Even as he snarled after snapping, she still wasn't offended and did not fear him. "oh you're right, I don't know you. but that doesn't matter. I see no reason why I shouldn't come near you. Sure you seem a bit cranky, but that doesn't bother me in the least." Tika danced on four hooves in place as she remained in front of him. He seemed interesting. Even intriguing. She hadn't met anyone like him. This could be fun.

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:19 pm
Rahu rolled his eyes at Tika and started to walk off. “Call me what you want but you won’t be finding anything about me anytime soon if what you said earlier is true.” Flicking his tail as he walked off, he did not want to deal with a mare who wanted to play. As he did he wondered if she might follow and if she did he would think of something.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:27 pm
Tika of course naturally tagged along. Bouncing alongside him. "Well then an elusive stallion you shall be!" she smiled widely as she cantered alongside him. "Besides I don't ask to know anything other then what you want to tell. Your past matters not to me. I don't care what you've said or done. " Her smile grew wider. "Its now that matters. Not the past. Why should I be concerned with it? " She had this belief all her life. She never asked anyone's past. "I don't think we should judge others on their past anyways. Its closeminded and ignorant I think. No one has the right to judge another at all." She flicked her tail, as she was being serious a moment but still smiling. She flexed her wings lightly.  

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:48 pm
Rahu continued to walk and let Tika walk along with. “Interesting belief you have there Tika. Though you are the only one I have met to even say such a thing.” Pondering what she said a moment. He had a similar belief though it was just he never would pry someone about things they never wanted to talk about. “Now tell me who must there be those like you, who choose to be around me?” asking the question out of curiosity, he never did know why there where some who choose to be around him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:54 pm
Tika grinned. "Well its a good belief really. I just see no point to really making judgements on someone based on their past. I haven't the right and besides, what if they are completely different now then they were then? I really don't think a decision should be made on what others say or the past but to find out first hand from the source. Take the time and get to know someone as they allow you without prying into their personal business. After all it is their own and one should never pry. " she swished her tail as they walked and let her wings move to stretch a bit. She heard his question and obliged him with a reply. "Well I was just out walking and exploring and I found the clearing and there you were. I couldn't resist the urge for a surprise greeting. I like to meet new faces and so far you seem very interesting for an elusive stallion" She grinned as she teased a bit and playfully nudged his shulder softly with her nose.  

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas