[PRP] Big Brother...? (Hasidi/Taffy) Complete. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:14 am
Hasidi lay groggily on his back looking up at the sky, it was quite early in the day and the sky was still tinted red. "This has to be the most boring day in the world, maybe I'll go wandering?" the heat was unbearable and the thought of walking to much made his leg ache. It was quite human, a sign that it was going to rain that day or maybe into that night.

"Bored!" He grumbled shouting up at the sky.

He was trying his best not to think about his family, he didn't know where he stood after the new cub was born. She was awefully cute, but he was used to being the youngest?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:22 am
"You could be doing something productive," a weary mumble came from behind the younger male. He had obviously just come back from a hunt. No no, he wasn't bloody or anything like that, he was just tired. He always seemed tired after hunts. He'd never really enjoyed hunting either, but that was his job, so who was he to complain? "Perhaps babysitting?" he tried not to grin as he lifted a large paw just over his brother's maw as he laid on his back, playfully threatening to attack his face.  

Guine

Lonely Explorer

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:28 am
"Babysitting?" an involintary shiver ran through Hasidi, "I don't think I'm cut out for that!" He looked up at Tafari smiling, his brother looked exhausted. "How about you take a place next to me and we can be lazy together?"

Hasidi smiled, he'd always liked his older brother, and wished they'd spent a lot more time together, living with him was different than actually spending time. "maybe if you were so introverted," he muttered to himself.

"You've been hunting? Catch anything? Would you take me with you next time?" Hasidi's mind switched to pictures of his brother and him hunting, and they were pushed away by the thought of his leg.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:39 am
Tafari let out a small chuckle. He couldn't help but try to picture Hasidi trying to look after a bunch of cubs. No, that probably wouldn't work too well. "Maybe for a bit," he said, moving next to his brother. He probably should go see if there was anything else for him to do around the lands. They could always use more for patrolling...

Mismatched eyes blinked at Hasidi's questions, completely missing his mutterings, "Of course we caught something," he said in mock shock that his brother would ask such a thing, "And you know quite well that you're not old enough to go on any hunts. They're not just fun and games. It's very dangerous," he added rather seriously. Hasidi was thinking of hunting already? They grow up so fast... Tafari frowned, glancing to the side, "Maybe when you're older."

Guine

Lonely Explorer

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:45 am
Hasidi perked up, "Really! Promise?" he rolled over looking at Tafair, "Promise I wont call you Taffy anymore! Only Tafair!" thoughts of being near his brother in a hunt excited him and he day dreamed about going out with a small hunting group.

"What do you think of the new little one..?" he shifted back on to his back uneasily. Was that wrong to ask? "I should go see mom and her more, huh?"
Tafari really needed to take a break, he was always eager to please others, but what about himself? Hasidi of course would never say anything, he respected and hoped one day he would have the same mentality, but all his mind was on these days were traveling and knowing where he came from.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 12:10 pm
"You won't call me Ta--??" he started, but quickly trailed off. A lot of the pride called him Taffy, and being him, he always corrected them thinking they just forgot his name. Well... Did that mean Hasidi did it on purpose? Tafari blinked, trying to piece together everything... He didn't get it... But still, he smiled lightly at his brother, "Sure, when you're older."

"Nephthys?" he asked, trying to look at his brother around his fluffy white mane. The wind kept blowing the darn thing into his line of sight... "I hope she isn't too much of a burden on mother. That's where you and I come in, got it? You should help mother whenever you see the chance to," he said with a nod. And Nephthys was only little, so she shouldn't be too hard on poor Tisha. She had enough to worry about. "I'm sure they would like to see you more too," Tafari grinned, lifting a paw to ruffle his kid brother's wannabe-mane.

Guine

Lonely Explorer

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 12:15 pm
Hasidi batted away Tafari's paws and looked over at him, sighing. "I met a cheetah a bit ago and spilled my soul to her, yeah it was really odd. But I think some of the things I told her I should tell you. Will you listen?" Hasidi didn't wait for a response, he started to spill his guts, " With the new one, Nephthys, I feel out of place, will mom still want me? Afterall, I'm not your blood. I mean I love you guys so much, and what if by having her, mom doesn't see a need for me. I know it's crazy."

Hasidi looked away, tears had started forming in the corner of his red eyes. He thought his alligations were stupid, so why did he feel that way? He knew Tisha loved him like a son. She hadn't given birth to him though, and that's something to think about, what if he did look like his mother, brother, and sister?

"it's stupid, nevermind. I'll go see her soon," his voice wavered and cracked as he spoke.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 12:31 pm
The older male placed his paws back in front of him as he raised his head to stare off at the land. A small grin stuck to his maw, not being able to help it. Hasidi was one interesting kid. And now he was talking about spilling his soul to a cheetah? Tafari blinked, trying to remember if he had actually met a cheetah himself. Probably not. He didn't know very many others, much less others outside the pride. Hasidi wanted to talk to him? Tafari opened his mouth to say 'sure' but was cut off.

He glanced over at his brother as he spoke. Blue and grey hues widened a bit as Hasidi looked away. He didn't really think that Tisha wouldn't want him any more, did he? "H-hey," Tafari said, a bit nervous about what to do, "Don't think that way. You're part of our family now. There's no way we would ever not want you. Especially mother. She found you and brought you here, right?" he questioned, not knowing if he was getting through to the younger male or not. "D-don't worry about stuff like that. It's okay," he mumbled, his cheeks flushing pink as he spoke. How was he supposed to know how to cheer someone up? It wasn't like he'd had many chances before.

Guine

Lonely Explorer

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 12:41 pm
"It was a stupid thought, I just feel awkward that's all," he rolled back over pretending to smile, "You're a good big brother, and I'm sure that you're right. I'll go see mom later, and tell her about my thoughts, is that wise?"

"Feeling guilty for not doing some work?" He teased playfully, knowing Tafari was probably stewing over something he COULD be doing. "Oh I have another question, but that one's more embarrassing, would you still answer questions about girls?"

Tafari WAS an adult by technical standards, and a male that Hasidi could confide in so maybe he'd answer some of those embarrassing questions that had been stirring around in his little brain. Hasidi blew up trying to push the wannabe mane form his eyes.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 12:55 pm
"It wasn't stupid," he said, watching Hasidi roll over. He looked away, blushing at the compliment. Was he a good big brother? He wanted to be a good brother, but sometimes he felt as though he wasn't doing anything to show it. "I'm sure she'll listen to you, but I'm also sure she'll tell you not to worry about it too." Tafari was a bit envious of his brother. He'd never been able to just come out and talk like that.

Tafari frowned at his brother's teasings. He really should be doing something... What if someone needed his help and he wasn't around? Should he go? Maybe he should check by the dens to see if everything was fine there first...

His ears perked up a bit at the mention of another question. Hasidi really didn't mind talking about things, did he? At the mention of girls, Tafari's cheeks flushed visibly red through his silver coat. "G-girls?" he repeated, his voice cracking a bit at the word. He really didn't know much about girls... But if Hasidi wanted to talk to him about stuff... "I-I guess. I don't know how helpful I'll be..." It wasn't as if there were any females his age in the pride...

Guine

Lonely Explorer

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 1:09 pm
"If you're uncomfortable tell me?" He smirked enjoying Tafari's discomfort, maybe he wasn't the right lion to ask his questions to? There really were no females their age in the pride, which left Hasidi wandering about them. He'd been thinking about the pink cheetah he met, she was beautiful to him and that was something he'd never thought girls to be.

"Umm...where do babies come from, and what is sex?" he asked bluntly, his cheeks burned but there was no indication he was such a dark color that the redness was lost in his fur. "Shouldn't ask..?"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 1:19 pm
Tafari blinked at Hasidi, "Where do babies come from? What is sex?" he repeated, wanting to make sure he got the questions right. He frowned a little, having thought he would have been asked much more complicated questions. "Babies come from their mother," he said bluntly, not knowing what else to say on the subject, "The mother gets a really large belly to hold the baby until it is big enough to appear on its own." How babies suddenly appeared and why the mothers got so large, he had no idea. He wasn't exactly there when his sister was born... Much less when Hasidi was born. "I think it's because the baby's mother wanted the baby, so they just... appear." Yeah, he had no idea.

"Sex?" he asked, rather casually, "I'm not sure. I've never heard that before." He was sheltered... "Sorry, I'm not much help..." Well, at least it wasn't as bad as he thought it was going to be!

Guine

Lonely Explorer

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 1:29 pm
Hasidi nodded his maned head as Tafari spoke, he knew that they came from mothers. "Another thing I'll have to ask someone else. Well..then why are there Daddies? Some lions have Dads, do they wish really hard too?" He peered at Tafari curiously, he probably wasn't the best choice to teach Hasidi about sex.

"How do you get a girl to like you? I met this really pretty girl and.." the heat burned deeper in his face. "I think she thinks I'm like a brother..?"
He was refering to the pink cheetah, who unbeknownst to him had already found a male suitable for her mate. "Have you ever girlfriend, Tafari?"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 1:39 pm
Daddies? Tafari blinked, trying to add that to the mix of thoughts now spinning in his mind. "I'm not sure," he mumbled, disappointed in himself. Why did he have to sound so stupid? It was as if he didn't know anything. How was he going to be a good brother if he didn't know anything?

How to get a girl to like him? With that, the reddness in Tafari's cheeks came back, "Ah... Well you should just be yourself, I guess. If she likes you... Then... I guess that's that." How did one get someone to like them? Again, he felt incredibly stupid. "A girlfriend?" he nearly choked, eyeing Hasidi with confusion, "N-no... I would have to say I haven't..." Aaand the feeling stupid continues...

Guine

Lonely Explorer

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 1:49 pm
"I don't know either, man do I feel like a loser for asking. I bet you know and you're just not telling!" Hasidi tried to cheer him up, sensing the big lugs discomfort. He'd have to find another lion to ask these questions, asking a girl would be extremely awkward, epsecially his mom!

"There are no girls our age in the pride, that's all. I bet if we were anywhere else you'd be pushing the ladies away. You're very handsome you know," the red lion ruffled the larger lion's full mane. It wasn't a mocking gesture, but he could see how it would be taken that way.
"Do you think there will ever be older girls in the Kusini lands?"

[PUB] Kusini'Mwezi

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces