Reply .:. Shadows of Africa Guild .:.
[PRP] Darkness settles in. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kireiryuu

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 5:37 pm
Leaving her son to sleep in the den, Kirjava had found a nice place to stay for the time being. Though, it felt slightly off to be without her son, she knew sooner or later she'd have to get used to it. She couldn't always have her son around her all the time, he does have his own life. She had bade him farewell and told him not to leave, she knew she could count on her son to listen to her.

The sun was setting, and it was the perfect time to explore the area. Everything seemed to have come alive with the dimming light. The air felt cool and crisp as the grass bent under her paws. Her tail flicked slightly as crimson eyes scanned the area, making sure that she hadn't invaded another's territory. The last thing she needed was the red pelts finding her and taking the two of them back. This was her freedom, her son's freedom, but there was something in her heart that screamed at her. An aching of some sort that she couldn't understand. Sighing softly, the lioness crept around the area, all senses alert for the sounds of another.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 6:00 pm
*Blue and red paws laced in a spiral of black slowly moved along the open lands; deep green eyes set upon the dimming skies darkly. Night time- this was the best time of the day. The night seemed to call to him- begging him to enter... welcoming his embrace. Softly he moved his paws gracefully padding along. He was in rouge land or so it seemed- His eyes scanned the area slowly, taking in everything around him. He would stop to study things, plants, and smaller creatures as he pressed on, moving aimlessly.

His thoughts spun around within his skull like a storm, all that he could think about right now was the outline of his Pride, the blue-print in the back of his mind that he had been developing for quite some time now. This male was looking to build something, to become something. A dark grin passed his maw as she stopped, his ears twitching back slowly. The sent of another passed his soft pink hued nose- Mmm female in gender.

Slowly the male set himself to stop; his dark coat softly gleaming as the setting sun hit it. He was an odd mixture of colors, but it seemed fitting for his frame and sly smile. With just a look heavens bowed before him, his appeal darkly charming. The male stood still; his body softly be coming one with the darkness that seemed to set along the lands as the sun fell.*

March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol

Kireiryuu

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 6:06 pm
With her mind preoccupied by other thoughts, Kirjava didn't notice that there was someone approaching. Her crimson eyes scanned the vast plains, wondering to herself why she cared so much for these lands when there was no one here. Her tail flickered, ever since she ran into her old friend Rehani and learned that her friend had a family and was in a nice pride, she was hurt. Though, she would never show this to her friend because these were personal thoughts.

Just then her nose picked up the strong scent of another. Snapping her back to reality, she took her steps carefully and cautiously. She had her son nearby, and she could never be too safe. It could be one of the firekins looking for her, though she was fairly certain she put a safe distance between them and her small family. Creeping softly and quietly, ears turned to and fro, listening to pick up any sounds as her eyes strained in the dimming sun to find the source of her nervousness and anxiety.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 6:23 pm
*Retracing his cucumber colored eyes the large male stood still, eyeing down the lioness before him. She was looking far to close to the setting sun too have been able to make him out fully yet… but soon she would notice her mistake- this he knew. Kol studied the movements of the female carefully as if wanting to understand the stress in her body language. He had seen that stance before… once when he was younger. His mother moved the same way, before she vanished.

Drifting him mindset into his past the male slowly pushed himself back from within the depths of his mind, recalling that he had a female before him. Slowly he would bow his head, as if to show respect to her before speaking.*

"The sun is setting yet you are still awake?"

March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol

Kireiryuu

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 6:29 pm
There was the source to her anxiety! A male not too far off in the distance. Though the dimming light played on his colors, Kirjava could tell that he was not of the red pelts and looking for her. She could feel herself relax slightly, though not fully. Still weary, her crimson eyes followed his movements all the way to his dipping head. She blinked at his question while her tail flicked.

Thinking of her son, she didn't know anything of this stranger and is he was friend or foe. Though, his question seemed innocent enough. Turning her gaze slightly and in a voice laced with an unknown emotion, "The sun may be setting, but that doesn't mean that every creature follows in it's path." She turned to stare at him, crimson met green. "What is your purpose here?"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 6:50 pm
"My purpose?"

*Cocking his head to the left side the male snickered to himself. Why did everything need meaning? Couldn’t life be spontaneous- it seemed so much more enjoyable when it was. Softly he gave her a smile, his cream colored face soft in expression. Though he seemed harmless enough his eyes seemed to hold darkness to them.*

"I have no purpose here. I simply wanted to take a walk- and here I am. Call it fate if you will, but that is why I am here."

*His tail softly swayed from side to side as he stood, moving a bit closer to her. He had no noticed the tiny life she was protecting, not yet.*

"Why are you here?"

March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol

Kireiryuu

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 6:56 pm
Feeling herself relax slightly, Kirjava wasn't as tense as she was in the beginning of the meeting. At least she could confirm that this lion was not looking for her, nor was he going to harm her son. But, she felt akin to this male by the look in his eyes. It was something that she's experienced, but wouldn't quite tell any friends since it was slightly shameful.

At his question, she turned her gaze slightly to the ground without looking at his eyes. This question burned a hole right through her, like a stab in the heart. In a soft voice, "I ran away from my old pride and wanted to put some distance between here and there," She paused before pain ebbed it's way into her voice ever so slightly, "I don't have a purpose. My purpose was taken from me by my capturer. They made sure to squash any meaning of existence out of me, but I wouldn't let them do the same to my son!" At her last word, she closed her mouth tightly and let the silence spread around them. There she went and told this stranger that her son was near. What a smart thing that was to do, how could she let that slip of the tongue happen?! She was mentally beating herself up inside while watching this lion before her.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:19 pm
*This female was melting into a million tiny pieces right before him. Her words lace is all kinds of sorrow- this was something that Kol understood- her pain. He could feel it slowly drip from her words and into his ears as she spoke. Slowly he moved himself a bit closer, as if to get a better lighting. He wanted to see her face. Such lovely feathers shouldn’t look so upset.

The male stood still for a moment and thought. A son-- Mmm. Softly the male spoke out, his tone a bit more understanding.*

"The father of your son, why is he not protecting you?"

March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol

Kireiryuu

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:36 pm
Ears flicked slightly as Kirjava noticed that the male closed the distance between the two. Crimson eyes glanced at the male nervously before his question brought a frown to her features. Ravi's father. She knew nothing about that lion, other than the fact that he had tricked her one night and then she produced her son not too long after. Though, while her feelings were in a turmoil inside of her, she tried to keep it from showing, but apparently this male was observant. A slight bitterness crept in, "I don't know the father," Mellowing out she couldn't be mad at this lion, he was just asking an innocent question.

Looking back up at the male, she noticed his unique coloration in the dimming light. His mane stood out the most to her, a soft grey that reminded her of fog. But his eyes are what caught her attention, they looked like they understood and for this reason, she felt a lot better. "I take care of my son and try to teach him as much as I can. I wanted to check the area out before night time, incase anyone was coming to look for the two of us. I can't be too careful..." Her voice trailed off softly, her son meant everything to her, he was her pride and joy even if she wasn't worthy of having such a wonderful cub.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:25 pm
*Dimming his gaze upon the red coated female Kol said nothing at first. Her words held strong emotions, such a passion within every sentence she spoke, though he did feel for her, apart of him felt connect her the off spring she protected. This was a lot like his cub hood… his mother’s mate, Kol’s father he never knew-- and because of the deep sorrow his mother felt without having any one in her life to love her she left him all alone.

Eyeing over the female before him he could see a bit of his past within her current situation. This was something he did not want, even if it was a selfish movement that made him feel this way, he didn’t want to have to see another lose herself and her offspring to sorrow. With a relaxing tone the male spoke to her, his words soft yet very persuasive.*

"If you had a chance at another life... for you and your son, one with out fear of being taken back into slavery, would you accept it? What if, right now I told you that I could help you-I could give you a new life...? Something to hold on to, would you be willing to take my word and follow me?"

*As he spoke his eyes narrowed upon her, his body shifting slightly.*

"I can make you free. Join me and all of your sorrow will disappear."

March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol

Kireiryuu

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:37 pm
As the male spoke, whose name she did not know and vice versa, Kirjava was intrigued. The last time someone offered her to join their pride, she had joined blinded by this idea that she would be accepted. And then, to her dismay, she was a slave! Crimson eyes studied the male while she weighed his words. The spoke of something she wanted, something she desired, especially for her son. A place to forget about everything and to live life to the fullest. She thought about it briefly before she replied, "How can I trust that your words are true? The last lion to speak of such promises trespassed on it and created what I am now."

Thinking about her son, would she risk putting his life in danger? To throw caution to the wind and join this male she knew very little about? Call her rash, but something stirred in her at his words. Eyes quickly shifted to the side and gazed in the distance to where her son was soundly sleeping, blissfully unaware to what would become of him. Her attention changed back towards the male, "If I were to join you and still unsatisfied, you would take no actions of me leaving? I don't want a repeat, especially if I am to include my son." She tilted her head slightly, "What is your name?"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:02 pm
"You are where you are now because you let yourself be there. You have to learn to take responsibility for the choices you make, even if they are not for the best. If you hadn't fallen under the tricky of the one before- would your son be here now?"

*As she spoke Kol’s ears twitched. She seemed to be closed within a protective shell she so obviously had coated around herself. She didn’t want to be tricked, or hurt, it was pity seeing such a sight. Someone who had little trust left in them, yet with the look she save him she was longing for that freedom.*

"I am a keeper of no one. Why would I punish you for wanting to be to be free? It is your life, do as you please. I only offer you another chance at something stable. I could protect you and your son for as long as you need."

*Kol’s eyes moved to the cub behind her, softly lacking along his small frame. She had every right to be upset and untrusting- but Kol could care less if she joined him or not, it was her call to make. He simply opened the door for her… it was up to her now, would she step through that door and take this male’s offer, or would she close the door on him?*

"I am Kol, and I follow no rule."

March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol

Kireiryuu

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 7:49 pm
Kol. Follower of no rule and offering her protection. Crimson eyes gazed at the dark male infront of her, undecided. While one part of her tugged at the mere thought that she was talking to a stranger no less, the other half was doing quite the opposite. Kirjava was thinking about what the male spoke about. He spoke many things, things of which she longed and wanted, but could she trust him? It always seemed to her that males brought out the bad things of her life except for her son.

While her one side was telling her she should leave, not get involved with this male and risk bringing harm to her son...but, he seemed sincere. There wasn't anything in his eyes or body language that she could detect and tell that he is lying to her. Then again, perhaps she's been away from contact for so long that she doesn't understand how to read another lion. But, pushing all her selfish thoughts aside, she had to think what would be best for her son. Her gaze shifted towards his sleeping form as her tense posture soften a bit. He was her weak spot, her pride and joy. Her son needed a male figure in his life, there were just some things that she, as a mother and not a father, could provide. If Kol meant his word, then she would take it.

Attention shifted back towards the male, "Well Kol, if I can take you on your word, then I will take up your offer. Where do you plan on heading?" The crimson and tan female flicked her tail before she continued, "I am known as Kirjava and my son's name is Ravi."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 4:48 pm
"I am not promising you riches or the world; I just am offering you safety and stability for you and your son Kirjava."

*His clover gaze passed over her once more as he spoke. Kol wasn’t going to harm her or her son, he had no reason to and he was not sick in the head so in doing so it would bring him little pleasure if any. Something about her made him feel for her, though. Something about her situation and her son. Cocking his head to the side the male smiled slightly as she spoke her name then her son’s- Such strong names he thought to himself, before speaking.*

"Right now I am heading no where. I am waiting for Yazid to come back with an out-line of some lands he was looking over. Until then I am here."

*His gaze feel along hers once more, flicking his tail from side to side he said not- Kol simply gazed into her crimson eyes. Crimson graced clover, over and over.*

"Mmm. Mind if I stay here for a bit? You and your son do not have to leave right away. My ideas are still all just blue print in my head you see- but worry not. No harm will come of you. I will make sure of that."

March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol

.:. Shadows of Africa Guild .:.

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas