DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 6:11 pm
This thread is for members to make their introductions to the guild. Please use a single post only, and include pictures of your army[ies] if you have them. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 10:57 pm
I'm DarkElf27, And i have both a Space marine army, and an Eldar army. These are the pics.

User Image
User Image  

DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200

Dark-oneechan

Gracious Grabber

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 11:04 pm
Lol Hewwo all ( crying I see what you mean it is depressing with just 2 isn't it) Huggles all.

Dark'ness at your Myah! service ^^.

I like Huggleing people and playing various Role playing and table top wargames.

Been playing WH40K for the last 6 years or so. Prefer to play under the old rules, my group doesn't like the new ones. I started out as most folks do with marines but quickly gt bored of them and decided to play eldar.

Then I started playing WHFB about 5 years ago. In fantasy i tend to play High Elves or Slaanesh Chaos.

Oh yes I am converting a lot of teh mini's in my slaanesh horde to catgirls and I might get some piccys up sometime soon.... If i remember

Dark'ness  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 8:47 pm
Hi,
I play all of Imperium in One army thanks to the new Witch Hunter rules!
I like OOPed models more than new ones cause they are cooler!
I like Killing Choas to make all the land pure again!
For The Emperor!
Signed,
Imperial-cheif
(Catachan Kid)  

imperial-cheif

SpaceCowboy7

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 5:54 pm
Pics soon. I play Eldar, Ork, Witch Hunters, and a little Nurgle (im selling it). Im 16. Thats pretty much it. Oh, and I speak Extreme leet.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 6:09 pm
Well, in all honesty, I quit playing 4 years ago.
Recently, one of my friends told me about the power Necrons now posess (such as the War Scythe, which ignores Invulnerables, even though the definition of invulnerable is Immune to attack; impregnable. OR Impossible to damage, injure, or wound)
And so... My marines are due to return to active service to rid the Imperium of these... machines. That violate the Emperor's divine law!
"For he who sheds his blood with me shall be my battle-brother eternal."
That's right... I am a blood angel. Or rather, the divine successor chapter of Sanguinius... Sanguine Thirsters. (Custom paint job)
We were presumed wiped out during the battle of armageddon... This was incorrect. We have been upgrading all of our marines.
When we return, ALL shall posess the new Mk8 Errant Armor, our dreadnoughts the Mk4 Dreadnought (that's a forge world piece, by the by...) and of course, all of our vehicles shall be the latest models.
We intend to force these metal freaks back to wherever they came from, then destroy whatever that is entirely.  

Cagalli Yura Attha

Anu Arumah

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 4:01 pm
Uhm, Big fan of WH40K, but I just now moved from watching it, to playing it. I have yet to decide on an army and purchase them. If anyone has any sugestions on which army to get, with Pro's and Con's, please share. ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 7:37 am
I'm mostly an ex-player, now I mostly concern myself with reading the novels and filling my head with fluff.

I'm a fluff-monger. Yup, yup, yup. On side notes, I cosplay one of the Tanith 1st and Only at conventions, and recently I started playing a game of Vampire the Masquerade in which my character is a Malkavian who thinks he's one of the Ghosts. ^_^ That's devotion for ya. I also do airsofting, and plan on (eventually) designing and producing Warhammer 40K airsoft models.

When I used to play, I had a Space Marine chapter that was well past 2200 points and started a Tau army which I never really got around to putting together past getting them out of the box. If anyone is interested in the rules my chapter used, feel free to PM me. I'm also available for technical discussions and questions about the nit-picked What's What in the Warhammer 40K world.  

Gundom2501

Dapper Raider

Dubyamn

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 4:23 pm
Yo. Yo Dubyamn in the house. I know that my reputation precedes me but since you all probaly heard the stories about my legendary Nacho eating days but let me tell you I don't do autographs for less than 3,000 gold.
RIght now I'm running a Imperial guard army which has been geared to be pretty fearsome in assault. Trust me it works pretty well the way I do it. They took down a Carnifex in close combat.
I'll post a pic when I finally finish the painting and when I can borrow my friends digital camera.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 8:26 pm
Lets see, I've been playing for some time, I have recently finished my 'Nids and have moved on to Necrons, the complete opposite, in fact, i just played a game and have 3 words to say.. Nightbringer.. Is.. Scary.. Pics as soon as my Computer stops being stupid..  

Harold P.

Tojju

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 9:56 pm
Hey everyone. I'm T.J. and I play Eldar but I'm still somewhat of a rookie that can't paint worth s**t but I'm getting there sweatdrop . Well I've got around 800 points in my army right now and I suck at playing crying . Well there it is. My boring introduction to me. Later guys.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 7:22 pm
Hey evryone I am Skits and I play both fnatasy and 40k I have six amries most of which I am stiill working on, I will take pics a post them soon. I promise

fantasy: Skaven, Beast of Chaos, Lizardmne
40k: Dark eldar, eldar, I. gaurd  

SkitsOverburn

harlequin25

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 10:16 am
yo i have been into wh40k for about a year i'm pretty good at the game i don't have a big army and i don't work..yet so i don't have the dough to get the models that fast i have about a 800 point army. I will post a pic as soon as i can get around to it  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 5:33 pm
Hey Folks, new guild member here. I play Dark Angels, Tyranids, Eldar and Chaos Space Marines. You can check out my website if you like. Has pics of my minis.

http://www.geocities.com/lynxswift/wargames.html

Edit: I put a more direct link, so it will be easier for you to find the minis. The first page is a bit lame. But, it gets better.  

Lynxswift

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100

Tableau

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 8:55 pm
Hey, Im Tableau. I collect Eldar and orks (I just started orks and have like 600pts). I dont have any army pics, but I'll hopfully be able to get some tomorrow. biggrin  
Guild Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff