Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild

Back to Guilds

A healthy and dedicated Kingdom Hearts Guild. Celebrating 4 great years! 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Oathkeeper, Disney 

Reply Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild
sephiroth-beat him? (spoiler for KH2) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

beat him?
  yea-he was easy
  yea-he was so so
  yea-he was so hard
  tried him but not yet
  not that far in the game yet
  not found him yet
  i dont have the game why am i here?
  GOLD!!!
View Results

Kannibal Cow

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 3:20 pm
You can battle sephiroth in KHII after the huge battle where you have to beat 1000 heartless you just have to go back there and go as far as you can there is only one path. I first tried him at lvl 70 couldnt do it then trained and came back at lvl 80 and it was fairly easy(this is all on normal mode)
What lvl did u beat him at? what was the headest part of the battle? What was the funnest part of the battle? Talk about whatever concerning the battle if you like/hate sephiroth or just anything concerning him in either games.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 4:22 pm
please somebody come crying  

Kannibal Cow

Rena_27

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 4:45 pm
well i beat him at level 90 just cuz i wasn't sure what to expect and i decided to be prepared! ^_^! and the hardest was deflect all those stupid dark orb things scream and the funnest is when i had "MP charge Berserk" or whatever and i did like 50 combo attacks on him in the air ^_^!!! that was fun  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 7:41 pm
I've beaten him on all 3 settings. He's just like he was in the first game... tough, until you beat him once, then he's a piece of cake.  

Original_Sin

Ruby_Valentine

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 6:06 pm
I beat him at level 72, I think, after watching people beat him on YouTube and getting super jealous. xp

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 6:26 pm
hmm. I was level...83 I think. He was pretty tough but then after dieing enough times I figured out a good strategy. My forms were all leveled up so I had max run, glide, high jump, and I could double jump so I used those alot. And I hurried over to him when he did his Heartless angel attack and just unloaded on him. It helped me to have the beserk ability equiped (which lets you do an endless stream of combos when your MP is charging). And I had elixers too, which helped alot. THe funnest part was smacking him when he was in the air getting ready to do his heartless angel, and I hated the stupid rocks that fell. All in all it was pretty fun whee  

lnkmstr10

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 9:05 pm
i got to level 99 then owned so bad lol  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 10:56 pm
tried at level 50 and i got him down to 1 bar then ran out of elixirs....bugger...but owned him at lvl 70 =P yeah its easier the second time you try to beat him cause you know what hes gonna do  

xin-chan89

Happy Meal Toyfriend

5,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 11:14 pm
I tried him at level 50, got killed pretty easily...then went back to try every 5-10 levels or so until I beat him at level 77...and then he was just really really fun rather than hard/annoying. I especially love when he knocks Sora up in the air and then you can do a really fun air combo on him if you recover quick enough... xd I wanna beat him up again now o.o;;  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:29 am
First time I encountered him, was when I was lvl 59.
I died instantly, but I found it very fun and challening to fight him at such low lvl.

I didnt manage to kill him, however I would like to try my best.
After many retries I managed to take him down to 6 bars, about about less than half of his total HP.
I gave up then.

I finally beat him at lvl 70. It was too easy and Im sure I could have taken him at 65 :/
btw does anyone know if I can fight him again without loading back?  

Mogcaiz

PotatomasherX

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 6:33 pm
I fought him when I was a low level and lost many times burning_eyes Then I trained to lvl 99 and beat him  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:44 pm
today my friend actually physically hurt herself trying to beat him... lol.  

[-Route L-]

7r1gg3r_h499y

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 6:46 am
He's easier to beat in the second game rather than in the 2ng game.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 11:05 am
I beat him at level 63. He was easy.
There really wasn't much to it. His attacks are easy to dodge, then let him hit you with the slash that hits you up in the air, then press square at the right time and get an extra hit + a full combo on him.
Not much to it.  

Jetzudan

AKHaze

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 8:02 pm
I beat him at level 59 (no really I swear mrgreen )  
Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff