Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Oh Good Lord.. [Lightning and Rahu] [FINISHED] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crowfoot

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 4:09 pm
Lightning grinned sheepishly as he troted around, looking for some mares. Mares. His life. The white stallion flipped his mane flirtly, to the wind. Heh. Too bad there weren't any mares around. In his old land, they crowded around him and coo'ed over how handsome and strong he was. His eyes twinkled as he remembered them. His spotted pelt was devishly handsome, he thought. No, not thought, was sure. Yes.Sure. Light grinned even wider as he pepped himself. Just in case.. Mares had a tendency to pop up on you.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 4:13 pm
Rahu smirked to himself maliscously as he was thinking of having some 'fun'. but then he was unable to find Shetan whom he enjoyed going on a rampage with. snortng as he walked, he noticed a stallion who seemed full of himself and the flirting type. giving a low growl he hated those types though some would say Rahu was full of himself in a way but Rahu never thought he was. making himself quite noticable, he stomped right towards the stallion to maybe have some 'fun'.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Crowfoot

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 4:17 pm
Lightning was so busy trotting around, pretending he was around a bunch of beautiful mares, to noice the black stallion at first. "Uh.. hello?" The stallion said, blinking, when he finally noticed the other soquili. "Uh, Hi!" He grinned, "Im Lightning, and who are you, Chum?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 4:22 pm
Rahu still had his evil smirk across his face. " chum interesting thing you would say to someone like me lightning. im Rahu since you asked for my name." he then eyed him and could definatly see he was the type of stallion he hated which only made his smirk gro wider. "please do tell me if your the type who thinks the all that and also thinks it is fun to flirt. giving the wrong type of anwser and you might just well regret it really but lie then it will be worse." snickering a little he knew this would catch lightning off guard and he hoped that he would be foolish enough to answer him.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Crowfoot

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 4:26 pm
Lightning blinked. "Err.. Sorry?" The stallion was a bit confused by this dark looking horse. "Rahu.. er, nice name?" He was only good at conversing with mares, he felt. Not stallions though. "Well.." Lightning frowned, his large body looming over the small arabian's. "Is that a trick question?" He asked, oblivouis.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 4:29 pm
Rahu only shook his head with a snicker. " maybe, maybe not and you wont find out till you answer me." he purposly snapped at the stallions knee. " so ether answer the question or well i donno somethign else may happen. since im bored your now going to entertain me." even though he had just got over his own knee injory he was still able to mess with another stallion.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Crowfoot

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 4:34 pm
Lightning cringed as the stallion snapped at his knee, and backed away a few steps. What a funny scene it must've looked like! A large stallion backing away from a smaller one! "Okay.. I dunno really. Please, theres's no need to snap!" The stallion whimpered. If he needed to.. maybe he coul snap back.. show this Rahu who was boss? No.. he might get hurt if he did that!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 4:41 pm
" oh but there is and you should know the answer to the question lightning." still having his evil smirk he started to walk around lightning. "so what is it lightning, are you a flirt and full of yourself or you just a pathedic weak stallion all together?" snickering as he continued to walk around lightning he could tell lightning did not want a fight but he was going to bring one anyways.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Crowfoot

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 4:44 pm
"But.. I don't know.. Im not pathetic, I just don't want to get hurt!" Lightning cried, hoping the stallion wouldn't kick him. "Please.. I don't want to fight.. If you just let me on my way, I promise I won't bother you!" He pleaded, backing up some more.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 4:53 pm
" oh but your suppost to enteretain me nad your doing a great job." snicking all the while he walked not towards lightning who was backing up. " and i find you to amusing to just let you go right now. so tell me are you ever going to actualy tell me the answer to my question or are you still going to babble and sya you dont know?" still smicking he gave another snicker and snapped at him again.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Crowfoot

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 4:56 pm
Lightning was getting annoyed. But he couldn't fight.. he didn't want to get bitten at by this horrible.. horse. "I.. I do not beleive I am full of myself, though I might be. I do consider myself sweet, but not flirty.." The stallion nodded warily, and backed up a few more steps, quickly this time, trying to avoid Rahu's snap.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 5:00 pm
Rahu stopped for a moment and stood with a smirk. " oh really shall i now say other wise? with the way you present yourself i have to say other wise Lightning and i must say i have to punsh those who act like you." still smicking he snapped again at Lightning in amusment and fun.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Crowfoot

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 5:06 pm
Lightning flinched. "Please, Mr.Rahu, Why must you punish me? I did nothing to you.." He jumped back a few paces, avoiding Rahu's sharp teeth. "Im sorry if I present myself the wrong way," He whimpered, "Pleas don't hurt me.."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 5:08 pm
Rahu snickered. " well thats your fault now is it not? but sadly messign with you only has its amusment for so long. so shall we figure out another game to play Lightning?" giving a evil grin he started to plot of what kind of fun he could have with Lightning.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Crowfoot

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 5:10 pm
Lightning whimpered, and started to slowly back away, before turning and running to the woods, his large body slowing him down. He didn't want to be hurt, and this stallion scared him, more then anything!  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff