Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mai New Moon Wolf

2,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:47 pm
"Can I stop now?" She asked while cleaning the blood off her nails with her tounge something a little something was diffrent about her. Her eyes wernt as gentle as they used to be they were harder some how.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:51 pm
" no the Father is still mostly alive. Give him a few more then you can stop." He said as he stud and walked next to the man and waited for her to start again.  

The true_dreamer

Mai New Moon Wolf

2,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:00 pm
"F-father?!" She asked her now cleaned hand going to cover her mouth O god if he hadnt told her that then...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:09 pm
" Yes Father, a man of the cloth. A preacher if you will. That is what you have been beating on, the thing that once promised a god in this land and cast minny men in to my home for the same thing that he is here for greed. This was a man that tuck the money from the pore for the city so he could build a better church for them help out the less forchnet. Bah! That is not what you did not is it Father, no you used that mony to dampen your lust. how miny little girls did you have resting on that holy c**k of your, telling them that doing this would get them in to the gates of there heaven ! Tell me Father tell me !." Fox had changed hid atenchen from Mai to the man and he was yailing for once, the fire that was fling from his voice was almost shocking. not real fire just passion. People like this discussed him. And with one quick kick he hit the man under his side and then he lunched him in to the air and once he retched the leanth of his chained he slammed in to the ground. " So Mai do you still think of this man as a holy man when he has done nothing but punish the men that he siad he was going to help. he siad looking at her and then came close to her and kissed her softly " I would not have you hit a innocent yet, and never from my town, these are my people." He said still with his hand resting on her cheek and he said one last thing. " Now do me proud."  

The true_dreamer

Mai New Moon Wolf

2,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:25 pm
After hearing what her Master had said Mai felt vile building the back of her throat as she waslked over to the man her rage at the moment takening over. Grabbing him by his shirt collar she lifted him up to where he was on his knees her hands going to either side of his face mer seconds later she slamed her knee sqare in his bloody face a cracking sound echoing before she pulled away and kicked him in the side of the face sending him to the ground her foot slamming down on the side of his head "He's not a man of God or the cloth or what ever noone who is wouldnt do that. This man is a wolf in sheeps clothing.."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:31 pm
" Ah there is my Mai." He said as he walked over to the man now gurgling blood from his mouth and fox moved her foot off of him and then he garbed hold of him. him self. now he was going to use this room what it was made for,eating. he pulled this man up braking the chanes that held him down and he opened his mouth it seemed like a demon crawled out of his mouth but never fuly left his mouth that had unhinged its self and the man was eaten in two parts then there was nothing left of him no bones nothing. and fox turned to Mai, and with a twisted grin on his face. he spoke . " now I can call you my pet. and adore doing so. " He said as he ment she was harder now, and he was going to see what she could do.  

The true_dreamer

Mai New Moon Wolf

2,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:38 pm
Mai didnt say anything, she simply sat down on the floor and wiped away some blood off her leg and knee. Before wipping it off. Once her hand was clean she ran her fingers threw her hair takeing a deep breath calming herself down.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:41 pm
"Oh no no. That is a rage, that I want you to dwell in. don't calm down pet." He said as he waked over to her still blood on his face and he knelled down before her and kissed her moving some of the blood from his face to hers but not much. The mix of the phisher that the collar would give her mixed with the rage and adrenalin she was feeling would great the plusher tat is with in evil this is the feeling that he wanted her to feel. it was hard to get but for someone like her a masochist meaning she liked pain this would be the best high in the world.  

The true_dreamer

Mai New Moon Wolf

2,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:48 pm
She could feel it the grestest high shes ever felt nodding she kissed him against this one lingering a bit before she pulled back her tounge sweeping across her lips lickeing away some of the blood "I wont calm down it feels to good to calm down."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:55 pm
" Now you know why I am like I am." He said as he pulled her to her feet slowly by her right hand and he held her like that. " Everything is good in moderation, my dear. So calm down but know you want that again, and Evil is always the best way. " he said giving her one more kiss and with this he knew it was not that big of a saramony but there was a knock on the door and a small voice of a women and she said. " Master, do you want em to come in now?"

fox replied " yes come in." then he looked at Mai. will you marry me tonight in this room after what just happened.covered in blood of priest that you your self killed for me. "Then the door opened and there was a girl in a uniform it was black though and she stud there bowing to him and not her.  

The true_dreamer

Mai New Moon Wolf

2,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:59 pm
Mai smiled a bit feeling herself calm down just enough to where she could hold onto a little bit of the high. Hearing the voice she was confused at what was going on. That is until he spoke. A smile spread wide across her face as she hugged him her body screaming in happiness as well as her heart. "Yes! Yes I will!"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:09 pm
"Then prosed." He said to the women.

she looked at the two of them and ran threw the slandered things then she looked at fox. and nodded.and nodded. Then he turned to her and started to talk. " Mai, I have had a strong feeling towards you for some time your soft persona always has rubbed me the wrong way, and now that i know you have the fire with in you to really live made me want you even more. so I ask you now will you be my princes of darkness my love and still my pet."  

The true_dreamer

Mai New Moon Wolf

2,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:15 pm
Mai couldnt stop smiling her heart beating widly finaly the moment she had been waiting for though the wedding she had thought of was a bit diffrent but this somehow was better more romantic more final feeling then what she had in mind. "When I first met you on the beach there was something mysterious about you something that spiked my intrest something that drew me to you. My feelings over time for you blossomed into love. So theres no dought in my mind when I say yes I will!"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:21 pm
The girl that was doing this nad a sadened look on his face but she bowed to him then turned to her and bowed just the same showing that it was over. " Well my wife, what is it you wish to do?"  

The true_dreamer

Mai New Moon Wolf

2,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:27 pm
[[g2g night]]

"Hmm I dont know how about we go out and celebrate?" She asked curiously  
~Destinations Outside The Red Dragon Syndicate Borders~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff