Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Solis Rose

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 12:38 pm
Description to come...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 12:40 pm
The corner of a cape and the blur of violet hair slinked around the corner. Someone was on the prowl, someone who waited for evil doers on the streets of the small village.

Solis Rose

Red Dragon Dracoheart

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 12:47 pm
*he walks down an alley way, his wings covering him like a trench coat. He feels like someone is following him. He keeps his head low...waiting*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 12:52 pm
Using her feline reflexes she climbs up a and over the ledge of a building onto the roof for a better look at the man ahead of her. Her ears twitched as her tail swayed slowly.

Solis Rose

Red Dragon Dracoheart

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 12:54 pm
*he stops then looks around then begins to move faster, turning into another alley way. His eyes watching the shadows*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 12:56 pm
She keeps his pace with ease, being smaller and faster. She tries to supress a giggle as she stalks her friend.

Solis Rose

Red Dragon Dracoheart

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 12:59 pm
*he hears the echo then turns a corner and hides in a shadow, hoping whoever was following him would not see him, he covered his eyes as they gleemed bright red, he did not want anyone to see*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 1:10 pm
She scurries down the side of the building stopping before she went around the corner. She picked up his scent and though she couldn't see him, she knew he was there.

Solis Rose

Red Dragon Dracoheart

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 1:12 pm
*he her closely, he did not make a sound, he knew if he moved she would find him, he had not seen her before and he did not know what she wanted or why she was folowing him*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 1:32 pm
She boldly pounced around the corner, her arms on her hips with her chest out in a proud super hero fashion. "I am BATCAT and here to stop you evil doer!"

Solis Rose

Red Dragon Dracoheart

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 1:35 pm
*he looks at her then his eyes gleem bright red in the shadows* you will never catch me alive BATCAT!! *he runs out of the shadows down the alleyway, taking corner after corner*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 1:36 pm
She dropped her arms as she scowled. "He wasn't supposed to run." She took to his trail using her feline senses.  

Solis Rose

Red Dragon Dracoheart

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 1:49 pm
*he comes up to a dead end and looks back with his back to the wall* you caught me BatCat  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:11 pm
OOC: "I feel resident evil 4 ish...." xp  

Gilgamesh - King of Heros

Solis Rose

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:49 am
Red Dragon Dracoheart
*he comes up to a dead end and looks back with his back to the wall* you caught me BatCat
"Yes evil doer and you will pay for the wrong you have done!" She slinked towards him.  
~Destinations Outside The Red Dragon Syndicate Borders~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff