Gold
Love Gold!!!!!!!!!!!!!
100%
 100%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 9

Wolf Nightshade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 4:08 pm
I will add some rules to the guild to start things off.

Do not turn this into chater box try to talk about martial arts related things.

Follow the rules of Gaia I don't mind a little fighting but if you start calling each other names or acting like an a** you will be warned. If you have a problem talk to the crew ask for help or just don't talk to the person.

I hope there well be no Bullshido artists pushing there arts I would like the guild to be based on real training if you do not train or have knowledge of real martial arts I may have some problems with you.

I feel the info here should help those who want to know about martial arts and I feel as a martial artist we are responsible for spreading real martial knowledge not bull.

Another rule added by Vicious_Truth
Make your introductions first before posting an any of the other threads we shall check it if you do not first introduce yourself to everyone we will give one warning and if still an introduction isnt made you will be kicked and not allowed to re-join for two weeks. If then after the two weeks you join again and you still fail to make an introduction then you will be kicked for over a month or banned I shall leave it for the crews disgression.

The reason for introductions is to have everyone know each other and if no one knows each other we cannot really understand each other nor does it give us the chance to become a great martial arts "family / gathering" if we do not know our brothers and sisters  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:41 am
bullshido? Is that someone who acts like a martial-artist but speaks a load of crap?  

Mangafairy

Wolf Nightshade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 12:25 pm
There are people out there that have no real fighting knowledge and also people who lie about what or how much they know. People in the 80s started teaching ninjutsu most of those schools were full of it they said it was ninjutsu to make money off the ninja craze that was going on. There are people like this groop called Yellow Bamboo that say thay can knock you to the ground without touching you.

Bullshido is the practice and teaching of bull s**t in martial arts.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bullshido

www.bullshido.com  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 10:23 pm
!!! New Rule !!!

Make your introductions first before posting an any of the other threads we shall check it if you do not first introduce yourself to everyone we will give one warning and if still an introduction isnt made you will be kicked and not allowed to re-join for two weeks. If then after the two weeks you join again and you still fail to make an introduction then you will be kicked for over a month or banned I shall leave it for the crews disgression.

The reason for introductions is to have everyone know each other and if no one knows each other we cannot really understand each other nor does it give us the chance to become a great martial arts "family / gathering" if we do not know our brothers and sisters  

Vicious_Truth
Captain

The United Martial Artists Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces