Reply *~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild
Ok two topics in one.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dirtdevilgrunt13

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 3:12 pm
I bet people are getten sick of seeing my name because I have so many topics.
But,The world is at a downfall,theres more athiests then any religion,Can religion go down the drain,meaning people atop worshiping and praying?
Can there not be as many people?

Next topic,Wha would happen to this wolrd if Isreal was destroyed?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 9:17 pm
Well religion may be able to go down the drain and all but if you really believe in God and Jesus then there should be no need to worry. They will and have taken care of you all your life. To answer the second question in the first topic there can be as many people, there are many people who believe in God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit, and there are people who don't beileve in any of it. I for one believe there is a God, Jesus, Holy Spirit, Satan, but I don't believe in the firey place. If God was trying to make everything perfect in its own way then how could He** be perfect in any way?

If Isreal was destroyed and there wasn't a God then everything would probably just fall into a big mess for someone else to clean up in the best way they could, but since there is a God, He would probably try and protect it from being destroyed. And if He couldn't then I don't really know what would happen...  

Mintie_Mitsuki

Litia_Echo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 2:23 pm
Israel will suffer much, but will not be destored, everything will work out in God's plan because He is God. And what He says will happen will happen, have no doubt about that my friend.
And religion cannot go down the drain, because there are too many people who are Chirstian, yes even those everyday oh I say I'm christian people, and that are hardcore radical for Christ! Like myself that keep religion from going down the drain. If religion especially Christianity were to go down the drain it would have been long ago after Christ died, and because He rose again three days later and people are still willfully dieing for His name, it is truly impossible for that to happen. wink  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 10:54 pm
LRD_nick
But,The world is at a downfall,theres more athiests then any religion,Can religion go down the drain,meaning people atop worshiping and praying?
Can there not be as many people?

Firstly, there are not more atheists than any adherents of any other religion. [1] There are more Christians and Muslims respectively than there are non-religious persons—not all of whom, it should be noted, are actually atheists. 74% of the world is still religious, with an even greater percentage—around 82%—being 'theistic'. [Ibid.] So to answer your question, I suppose it's possible that religion could at some point 'go down the drain', but there's certainly no evidence that it's going to happen any time soon.

Quote:
Next topic,Wha would happen to this wolrd if Isreal was destroyed?

In what way? If you're asking about religion, then that would be mostly speculatory. Still, it would certainly serve as a repudiation of Christian Zionism and certain schools of Christian eschatological thinking. Of course, guessing about how Israel's destruction would affect the world economically/politically is probably equally as useless. Either way, there isn't much cause to believe that Israel would be destroyed; it has survived much worse than Hezbollah's provocations, and even though the Middle East is experiencing a genuine crisis right now, I don't think that its eventual outcome will be something as radical as the destruction of the Jewish state.  

Tarrou

sk8er061191

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:03 am
#1: The church will never fall, there will always be believers until the end times.

#2: Isreal is God's chosen, I don't think he would allow it to be destroyed but if it was, would it really matter after heaven comes down to earth?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:54 am
Israel will not be destroyed. In fact in the prophesy of gog and magog in Ezekiel 38 & 39 explains how there will be a huge force of arab countries attack Israel in the last days. God goes on to say how he will step in and destroy this "hoard" that has come against Israel and bring glory to himself. You should check that prophecy out and study it. I think we are seeing the begining of it unfolding. The countries that will attack Israel include, Iran, Russia, An area around Turkey, Lybia, Sudan and a couple others. Of course they dont literally say Iran and russia because they were called different things in the days this was written. But they have been traced down to these countries.

God will step in himself before he lets Israel get destroyed. But I believe we are seeing this prophecy start to take shape and unfold. Israel will not be destroyed, infact I feel sorry for the countries attacking Israel.  

`Kel`

*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff