Character Profiles and Pics! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Icis_Tiger
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 8:06 pm
On this forum, which is for all the klans, you can come in here to post your charactor stats.

like this

Name:
Character description: (basically appearance and sometimes personality description)
fighting style:
element Specialty: (you can put none, just as long as you dont god mod in other forums sayng your invinciblwe against all elements)
special abilities:
character history:

and you can also post your character pics. this is all for eping so pm me if you have any questtions.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 8:18 pm
I ll post first to give an example

Name: Icis_Tiger
Race: fused tiger demon
Character description: normally looks like her avi. during the lunar week( a week where the moon disapears before begining the cycle again) her eyes turn red, dark tan stripes appear all along her body, and form a tribal like pattern around her eyes and a blue flame will appear on the end of her tail.
Fighting style: combination of ninjitsu, boshido and elemental attacks
elemental specialty: Holy fire

Special abilities: knowledge of elemental combinations,
Flamejitsu,
teleportation
the ability to transform into either 1 of two special angelic tiger forms based on her emotions.
Character history: once just an ordinary neko, before a group of slayers wiped out her klan. taking her captured, they tried to make her the ultimate slayer weapon, by using alchemy to try to fuse gher with the evil soul of a departed slayer. but her spirit guardian, Seika, a diety tiger with abilities of the holy flame, tried to stop the fusion, only getting caught into the middle of it., making the wauy she is. recently rthe soul was excorsiosed from her, but her spirit guardian is still fused with herk, givingf her access to the holy flame power.

User Image  

Icis_Tiger
Vice Captain

Crossed_DNA_strands

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 9:07 pm
Name: Toshiro
Race: Kitsune ((I'll keep it simple but if I post in like the sanctuary one or the waterfall one he is technically a gentically enhanced human))
Character description: Well heres the best I can do, my avi with a fox tail, ((and for the topics I listed above ravens wings))
fighting style: rurethless when angered, other than that he would rather be a straight up pascifist
element Specialty: none
special abilities: Has super, extremly keen senses, (( even keener for the topics abpve and it all fits with his pro and if you know what your doing it can also be an extree weakness.
character history: ((I"m sorry but i only have the history for his gentic past... so uhh yeah for the other I'm winging it and well he rembers nothing ninja Other than what he wrote down on a piece of paper before his Double gentic DNA enhancment project, he rembers nothing. Only his name a few key events and to find it out you'll have to earn this kitsunes respect and reliabilty.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 11:18 pm
Name: Lady Inu of the Midnight Rose...Inu for short
Race: Elemental Goddess
Description:When in my true form my wings are as silky and smooth as a cloud and as white as the moon itself. My hair appears to be silvery under the moonlight, but at sunrise it's a hazelnut brown. My eye color almost always differs. However when it grows to a fierce crimson, then my true nature reaveals itself.
Powers: Along with the curse of life i was gifted with the elements.
Fire-my flames are like none other, there midnight blue. They only scorch evil nothing else. If your kind hearted, you won't feel the heat one bit.
Water & Earth- The flowers and tree's are at my every need, they protect me and accept me as there caretaker.The water is like my brother, there waterfalls protect me as the streams of forgiveness heal me.
Light & Air(wind)- I'm able to manipulate hte air around me, though I still learning many knew things. Since almost everyone is able to manipulate light i simple try to create it.
Weapons and Armor: Perfers not to have any weapons. I think there simply a savagely thing to have. However i carry a large sword, but not just an ordinary sword. This sword is linked to my power, a flame of dark blue engulping it. To many my armor is rediculious. But i believe the soul and the heart is the best armor you could have. But when in serious battle, my flames and the earth becomes my armor.
History: There are many in the world who highly dislike me, but not for who I am personally. They despise the way i was forged, from the 2 souls of life itself. My father was the gorgeous Prince of Darkness. His father was the highruler of a kingdom named "Forsaken Death". Every soul alive knew what that horrid place was. If you've done something so horrible that hell rejects you, "Forsaken Death" is were you'll end up. Natrually my father was the heir to the throne. My mother was Known through out all the astral planes as the eternal jewel. Wizards would tell stories of her beauty and courage. She to was the heir to her mothers throne. Both my father and my mother hid there traderious love for each other. However they couldn't hide me from my mother womb. Before i was even born many began to tell tales of how i'd be the end to there worlds. Not soon after did the 2 kingdoms go to war, wanting me to be raised a certain way. The day I was brought to this world, was foretold to be the worse thing in history. At the age of 15 my mother and father were know where to be found. Now i hide here on earth.

inuyasha_gurl

YHTNIF

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 7:14 am
Name: YHTNIF
Race: Neko/Lost God (He's not over powered don't worrie)

Character description: He is around 6 feet tall, Fair build. His ears and tail are both white with black tips. He has Ethreal wings that appear and disappear (he rarely has them out) He has a small black cross on his forehead, A black tear trail that runs down his left cheek, and a scar that runs across his face. Both of his hands have Bold black crosses on the tops of them. He is calm and slow to react to anger. He is very loyal to friends and treats them as family. To most he is a father figure.

Fighting style: He doesn't have one single fighting style, but a blend of diffrent arts he has learned in his travels

Element Specialty: Light
special abilities: Healing and Defending magics rarly useing his abiltys that harm others

Character history: When He was a child he was abandoned because of his "diffrences" at a Temple door. He grew to become a Priest in the Temple of the Tribunal. Soon due to certain "events" he left the temple and became a wanderer, Now 155 years later he is still wanderering with a Divine secret...

Most recent pic::
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 10:41 am
Name: Gato Hora

Race: Kitsune, Wolf((don't ask)), Angel, Demon

Character description: Wears a leather jacket that nearly touches the floor, and is unbuttoned, revealing that he has no shirt underneath, and always has the jacket unbuttoned. He has scars on his chest from battles against certain Demons that roamed around his planet. He wears baggy black jeans that cover his black shoes. Has chains crisscrossing from his chest, and some wrap around the inside on his jacket where his arms are, and some extra bits of the chains dangle out of the jacket. Wears his jeans a little low so that you can see part of his black boxers. His hair is jet black when in Demon mode, and snowy white when in Angelic mode. He has separate wings for his personality, a big, jet-black bat-like Demonic wing, and a feathery, light-blue Angelic wing. His eyes are concealed by shades, hiding his different colored eyes. One is crimson red, while the other is light blue. Has a black wolf's tail and red fox ears((in otherwords, he's a halfbreed, mom was the red fox, and dad was the black wolf)).

Fighting Style: Art of Shadows and Darkened Flames

Element Specialty: A new type of fire called Black Fire.

special abilities: Can summon demons if he wanted to, can create black fire at the snap of a finger, invisibility whever he wants to, can turn into a Demon, or an Angel, and powers of transformation.

character history: ((this is quite long, ta letcha know))
Was born with different parents, one was a fox, the other was a wolf.((of course, the were human-like)) Both parents were killed a few hours after I was born, the reason, is because a Demon had snuck into the Holy Shrine, and killed them both. The Demon saw me, touched my forehead and cursed me with Demonic powers. I was cared by one of the High Spirits of the shrine((and no, not high as in stoned, high as in the most powerful spirit)), who has killed the demon at the flick of a wrist. She cared for me until I was 15. Then demons began to come out from the center of the now extinct planet of Cylipcus. The High Spirit gave me powers of long life, never aging, looked 15 for the rest of my life. I was then transported to a planet called Earth, and lived there for the rest of my life. Earth seemed good, but it had so many wars, I saw them all. I was transported there by the time the Revolutionary War started, ever since, its been wars all over the place. ((and it just gets into his personal life from here on out. So...if ya wanna hear about it, PM me.))

Appearance in drawing:
User Image  

Dante Mada

Adrien le Loup-Garou

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 10:45 am
~Name: Adrien
~Race: Werewolf
~Age: 17
~Description: Normally looks like his avatar. About 5'7" and average weigh, moresinew than muscle. In his wolf form he is black and silver, with one eye red and one golden-yellow. He has a long, jagged scar going diagonally across his upper back in both forms. While usually calm and collected, he does have a ferocious temper and it doesn't take much to break it. He also has heavy drinking bouts on occasion. When he gets angry, his eyes turn golden-yellow.
~Fighting style: Prefers not to fight, but when foced to he uses his gauntlet as a sword. When pressed he tends to black out and go into a sort of "berserker mode".
~Elemental Specialty: None whatsoever.
~Special Abilities: Doesn't really have any.
~History: Made a werewolf quite against his will several months ago, his aristocratic family knows nothing of his change. He has traversed hellish dimensions and battled demonic beings all for the sake of his love, Yimakleri. The scar on his back is from one such exploit. Until recently he was afraid of the full moon and the changes it caused, until it started happening more frequently and without the full moon in the sky. Yima risked her life to tame the beast inside him, over which he now holds some kind of control. He's also Arnen's twin brother.

The picture is in my signature.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 10:48 am
Name: Jedit
Race: tiger folk =^_^=
Character description: about 7'9, weighs about 530 lbs, very muscular and has long blonde/brown hair
fighting style: free style (a mix between ninjitsu, jujitsu, and shou lin)
element Specialty: wind and earth
special abilities: tremendous strenth and has a little skill with elemental charms
character history: Jeager was magicly created in the desert sands of Dominaria. He was found near death by a powerful, kind hearted wizard and was nurtured back to health, after a few weeks the wizard died at the hands of his rival and Jeager strives to seek revenge for his friends life.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

nekobattousai

Rethen Goldfeather

Shirtless Man-Lover

6,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 11:07 am
Name: Arnen

Race: Vampire / Coonie

Character Description: Looks just like her avie, only with Goti Clips on her ears (cuz Gaia's mean and won't let me equip them and my hat at the same time crying ). Also has a coonie form, where she is a small raccoon, only about a hand' breadth long not including her tail, where she still wears her hat (which is her trademark). Generally has a happy, good-natured disposition.

Fighting Style: Her fightig style is very rogueish, using daggers and sometimes her pitchfork along with magic.

Element Specialty: Ice

Special Abilities: Likes to appear inside a spke of ice and makes snowcones for people. She sneezes ice crystals.

Character History: Adrien's twin sister (younger than him by a few minutes). Her brother is a bit overprotective of her, especially when it comes to he boyfriend, who is a slayer. Orgo recently almost had to kill Adrien to protect her from him, but that didn't happen. She's currently pregnant with Orgo's child.

I have a pic but it's no scanned yet; I'll post it or have it in my sig once it is.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 12:11 pm
ame: michi
Age 16
Race: vamp/wolf
Character description: basicly the avi in my sigi with wolf ears and sourcerous gear. i'm nice but if u cross me i can be ur erse nightmare
fighting style: none specific
element Specialty: fire & water/ice
special abilities: shape shifting, fire & water control, sourcery, healng powers
character history: ??not sure  

mgilbo

RainKitsune

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 12:16 pm
Name: Rain
Race: Neko
Powers: Skilled healer
Weapons and Armor: No armor, uses daggers or knifes, but rarely to never fights for she is very poor at fighting
personality: Kind to everyone, except to getsuei, an ex-childhood friend

((I know you didn't ask for apearance but I'll put one anyway if that is alright with leader.))

apearance:
(baisicly my avi with black ears and tail)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v301/RainKitsune/my avi art/firefestival.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v301/RainKitsune/my avi art/hotsprings.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v301/RainKitsune/my avi art/lastscan2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v301/RainKitsune/my avi art/blossom.jpg
((oh w/e, heres a link to my profile at the cat demon guild, its mid page or so down))
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=148708&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=45  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 1:31 pm
Name: angelic miko
Race: angel and elf
Character description: alright, this pic kinda shows a little bit, so if you dont wanna look, dont. but i kind of picture her like this..
..my angel
she has a long silk white dress and currently, a black tattered one.
her winks are currently black, with red spikes on the tips. her hair is ling and flowy
fighting style: magic/bow and arrow
special abilities: healing and seeing slight glimps of the future.
character history: when her mother died (and angel) when she was 10, miko went to live with her father(an elf/ angel). she was trained by him to protect herself and to take care of others. he always told her that no matter what everyone says, love is love, he knew for a fact. when she turned 18, she had to go back to the realm of light. she meet a man there and they spent much of their time together. one day, an evil cloud of drakness flew over head. it snached him and kill him, throwing him back down to the ground next to her. ever since then, she has been training to find the killer, most likely a deamon. she now resides in the clan of darkness with impure, the leader. she carries his child and hopes that one day everyone will see that love is love...

3X-G1RLFR13ND

Hillbilly Hikari

Sarcastic Bibliophile

31,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 12:55 pm
Name: Hikari
Race: Fox
Character description: Short, spunky, chopy purple hair, green eyes, sarcastic, funny, smart
fighting style: none as of yet, after all she's just an apprentice
element Specialty: None yet
special abilities: immunity against sorcery
character history: Hikari was born to a prominent parents in a ancient clan, but when her clan was massacared she was pushed into a life of slavery to the lord who massacared her family. She never accepted slavery as her life and was beaten many times for her insubordination. After many failed attempts to run away, Hikari realized she would probably live and die as a slave. During a trip with her master, she was rescued by a clan she didn't know as was quickly adopted by them.

Quick sketch of my character by FuyuTsukasa
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 5:38 pm
User Image  

Hobo Klok

High-functioning Sleuth

furries for all

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items